No I don't agree here mate - you do deserve attention, but you can't prove how good a tactic is if you do like me and play with a team full of regents, this one needs real testing and i'll do that for you within a few days i'll look at it. Your league table above shows me it can be done with an extremely good team a rare team and congratulation on beating my record to thats also a big achievement :) - I'll tell you in a few days what this tactic can do with a top team and with an underdog team.

Cheers

You are right about the testing, but I have seen better regens than the one he has used.

well...there is so many people with avanced saves ,tactics are not only for new games,but I understand.

I see tactics threads with saves in 2030 and more saying "this is the best tactic I see in fm13" ( thing I didnt say it of this tactic btw ).

but its ok,like I said before,im done doing tactics,I just share that and asked people to try it.Thats all.

Its was a pleasure,but im out . take care people.

Why are you out man? You're doing great :) Views wise it's because most people play FM14. The reason I still get a lot of views is because I did well when people were still playing Fm13. Jes is trying the frankenstein in the custom test-database now, he says it's doing great :)

Its was a pleasure,but im out . take care people.

I really hope not - Current ability 200 have just beat Manchester City Away 3-1 in my current test with your latest version, it beat liverpool 6-3 at home and chelsea 2-1 away beat Arsenal home 4-0 it shows alot of promise - I don't want you to leave bwomper it would be the biggest shame on the earth, so please stay mate!

Cheers

Also, it's amazing that you got a tactic with 5 attacking positions perform this well :)

Hey jes

will you be posting screenshots of the test season here

Why are you out man? You're doing great :) Views wise it's because most people play FM14. The reason I still get a lot of views is because I did well when people were still playing Fm13. Jes is trying the frankenstein in the custom test-database now, he says it's doing great :)
Is not about the views lol is for the "ghost" people who dowload the tactic but dont share their experience ( at least a word lol ) Its not about the views ;). And I think 197 goals ( my personal record of course lol ) its a good result with or without regens :p

jes,in the test you run did you tweak the corner settings? In my save I have strong and tall strikers and in my corner settings are the strikers who are searching for the shot. Maybe you have to change that with a central defender if the strikers of the test team are not like mine.

Is not about the views lol is for the "ghost" people who dowload the tactic but dont share their experience ( at least a word lol ) Its not about the views ;). And I think 197 goals ( my personal record of course lol ) its a good result with or without regens :p

197 goals is a great accomplishment, just as Jes said :) Anyway, I just wanted to say that you did a great job :)

jes,in the test you run did you tweak the corner settings? In my save I have strong and tall strikers and in my corner settings are the strikers who are searching for the shot. Maybe you have to change that with a central defender if the strikers of the test team are not like mine.

The test team has flat stats, so it doesn't matter who goes where in the corner settings :)

Jes is testing the original tactic, while I am testing a tweaked version of it (same formation).

I bet you make it better lol

Been trying for many hours now, but cannot make it substantially better, only by a little. Your tactic is really good for top teams, it's up there with the Rock and the Tripletweaks, and that's a huge accomplishment for a tactic with no less than 5 attacking positions! (The current match engine seems to favor runs from deep from actual deep positions, so defensive looking formations tend to score more)

Been trying for many hours now, but cannot make it substantially better, only by a little. Your tactic is really good for top teams, it's up there with the Rock and the Tripletweaks, and that's a huge accomplishment for a tactic with no less than 5 attacking positions! (The current match engine seems to favor runs from deep from actual deep positions, so defensive looking formations tend to score more)

Actually Im working in a "version" of this with fullbacks instead IF. ( But i will keep for myself lol )

I think you did a fantastic job - People should try this formation, but remember its a top of the top teams tactic.

CA200 - Screenshots of league table - corners - favourite formation to play against 4231 (Very good in spain)
View attachment 332185 View attachment 332184 View attachment 332183

In my test I went undefeated and thats a huge achievement I also won the cup which top teams do in my testing, I would have liked to have scored more, but that's fine overall its a very solid tactic for a great team.

Mate keep playing and sharing you hit the gold on this one so that should mean something to you. Let us be able to see and hear more stories about this both from yourself and other people and please don't give up on the forum you are a good dude and it would be lonely in this forum if you dissappeared.

Cheers mate & well done