Franky's PHANTOMS Tactic for FM 17 - plug and play!!!!

First games using Phantom gave me really poor results.
Defense is a nightmare.
Keep on trying for the moment.

I´m using Total Domination at home and Phantom away.

Results with Liverpool third season:

View attachment 1096949

Won PL twice, last season lost finals of CL against Arsenal ( :) ) because we got a red card. I have also been in finals of both cups last season.

I have only bought 3 players so far. DL Jorge from Flamengo, BBM Edson Fernandes from SLB and DM Ronaldo Vieira from Leeds. I sold Lallana, Lovren, Mignolet, Milner and Lucas Leiva.

My first 11:
GK - Karius
DR - Clyne
DL - Jorge/Moreno
DC - Matip, Sakho
DMC - Can
BBM - Henderson
AP - Grujic/Wijnaldum
AMR - Markovic/Mane
AML - Coutinho/Ojo
STC - Origi/Firmino/Sturridge

My OI (credit to Jesaustralia):
View attachment 1096950View attachment 1096951
Is it effective as an away tactic? Im playing Bolton in second season, promoted to Championship and im media pred 20. Not sure if that offensive mentality is gonna work me?

That's correct, also Markovic plays as Winger on the right and Ojo plays as Winger on the left. Sturridge and Firmino stay as F9, Origi plays as CF support.
And one more thing. To understand correctly, you change players to their favourite role if you dont find them good enough for the "original" role in the tac?

Is it effective as an away tactic? Im playing Bolton in second season, promoted to Championship and im media pred 20. Not sure if that offensive mentality is gonna work me?

Phantom is regardless of attacking mentality actually a counter attacking tactic. You let the opponent keep possession and then you counter.

And one more thing. To understand correctly, you change players to their favourite role if you dont find them good enough for the "original" role in the tac?

Correct, but the choice for wide men should be between Winger support and Inside Forward support. It's all about players' stronger foot. Inside Forward - opposite foot and Winger - same foot. You can also change DC to Ball Playing Defender if that's "his thing". You can also change roles in attack. It's all in the OP actually.

tactics of franky is really great, works with any team!!!! Great tactics

I'm trying your tactic with Ac. Milan with wonderfull results. The best tactic around, solid with grest attact. Great wor!! Thanks

I tried couple of times, Phantoms is good for underdog away. At home or against smaller and similar team use Reaver. I tried with Tottenham and Arsenal and i can win against Man Utd Man City away using Phantoms.

its stoped working with my qpr team no idea why :(|

just downloaded the game last night, this is my first tactic, using it with Leeds Utd played till the first international break, only lost 1 game so far, won all the rest, very happy so far

any update of franky tactic for new update 17.2.1 ?

Am I doing something wrong with this tactic. I've copied the formation, and the team instructions. But I couldn't download the plug in and play.

im having very mixed results. HELP PLEASE!!

Francky's phantoms

tactic not terrible

Tactic is updated in the original thread to v1.1C, here in OP it is 1.1A, can someone post the C version here, I'm unable to download it

Francky's phantoms

the tactics work for you?