Reaction score
hi i have a question (and honestly i think it's a glitch)
so as you all know and i know you all do) we wait 4 the youth intake date (some make notesbook some just remember it...)
any way when you find a good regen (who have a youth contract) and want to sign him, you'll do that 4 free or 4 a really small amount (the point is that you don't make offer to the club but directly to the player) and then it happen ;)
he sign . you train him you. sell him . and get tons of CASH
so far so good
but in this year's FM evry player i do this with (accept of course) but then this happen
View attachment 186848
as you can see there is a clause say that his old club will get 15% of the sell price
if it happend with one player that will be OK but it happend in EVERY **** player
that sucks :mad:
so i wanna know if it happen nly with me or anyone else
p.s: i'm the responsible of negotiate with clubs
cheers

I have no idea when youth intake days are and I don't care, so not everyone does it.

If you're responsible for the negotiations, why don't you negotiate so that you either only pay 5% or none of it?

I think the issue is that you offer a contract to the player (they're on trials or so they should at the moment they're generated) and then that appears out of nowhere, without having had the chance to deal with the team.

Sohaib: I suppose in view offer you can't change it and you can't change transfer offer in his profile, which is the only I can think of.

You approached on a free, that's the compensation package in play.

Oh I see now. He was using the "Approach to Sign" method. Yeah, that's compensation.

You are essentially stealing a prospect from another club. Kinda makes sense that they get compensation beyond a relatively small amount of money.

I have no idea when youth intake days are and I don't care, so not everyone does it.

If you're responsible for the negotiations, why don't you negotiate so that you either only pay 5% or none of it?

It dosent happen with youth intake only but every player Who have a youth contact
And if you were paying atention you'll know that I never speake to the club NEVER EVER (I go to the player tab I click on approach to sign .I negociate with the PLAYER ABOUT THE CONTRACT. He accept and then this happen)
Every time

Actually that make no sense
What make sense is I pay the player in conditions that both me and the old club agree
I never agreed on this clause
It just show up when the player accept the contract

And to be clear this never happened with me in previous FM games
So please can someone confirm that or it happen only with me

3 people have confirmed what happened.

I think the issue is that you offer a contract to the player (they're on trials or so they should at the moment they're generated) and then that appears out of nowhere, without having had the chance to deal with the team.

Sohaib: I suppose in view offer you can't change it and you can't change transfer offer in his profile, which is the only I can think of.

Finally someone got it 100%
That is exactly what happen

It dosent happen with youth intake only but every player Who have a youth contact
And if you were paying atention you'll know that I never speake to the club NEVER EVER (I go to the player tab I click on approach to sign .I negociate with the PLAYER ABOUT THE CONTRACT. He accept and then this happen)
Every time

Yes, it is because you never speak to the club that you have to pay compensation, otherwise clubs would just go around and steal young talent all day long.

View attachment 186740

Actually that make no sense
What make sense is I pay the player in conditions that both me and the old club agree
I never agreed on this clause
It just show up when the player accept the contract

Actually it does make sense. Learn how to football manager rather than telling those who are correct that they are wrong.

Actually it does make sense. Learn how to football manager rather than telling those who are correct that they are wrong.

Mate I play fm since 2009 so we dont need to talk about learning it -_-
The only reason that im posting this cuz it make me angry
And it never happened in fm before
Dont get too excited about your forum status
The only reason IM reserve is that I dont poste too much
And abiovsly i make too mistakes in writing cuz im not english (not à little kid) just to make that clear :p

Mate I play fm since 2009 so we dont need to talk about learning it -_-
The only reason that im posting this cuz it make me angry
And it never happened in fm before
Dont get too excited about your forum status
The only reason IM reserve is that I dont poste too much
And abiovsly i make too mistakes in writing cuz im not english (not à little kid) just to make that clear :p

I'm not interested in how you write, or how many times you post. I'll call the most popular person on here a prat if I need to. It's been happening in FM for a while now, whether obvious or not. The fact that we told you this, and you denied it, was what I was getting at, nothing else.

Took a 30 second Google search to figure out that's it legit. Solidity contribution. Boom. Its additional compensation beyond the basic amount, based on what that player goes on to become. In real terms, youth players don't only join clubs at 15 or 16. They can join as children. So if a club signs a 16 year old as they move into the U17 youth setup, that player may have spent almost a decade at the club. So yeah, it makes sense that the club gets compensated beyond a small fee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_(association_football)#Solidarity_contribution

That you have to share youre hard earninng money with the old team :'(

lol stop trolling and check your own English level before slating other members that are actively trying to help you understand the game. Compensation is there for a reason, if you are a small club and you lose out on a quality player then it would be horrible if you didn't get any money for that player when a bigger club comes in.