I'm not interested in how you write, or how many times you post. I'll call the most popular person on here a prat if I need to. It's been happening in FM for a while now, whether obvious or not. The fact that we told you this, and you denied it, was what I was getting at, nothing else.

OK 1st that's rude
2nd I didnt denie anything I asked if it happen only with me
Everyone said yeah .I said my opinion (wich I think is still dosent make since ) then you started to say that I have to Learn FM
Anyway thanks 4 comming bye

lol stop trolling and check your own English level before slating other members that are actively trying to help you understand the game. Compensation is there for a reason, if you are a small club and you lose out on a quality player then it would be horrible if you didn't get any money for that player when a bigger club comes in.

Lol ok ill check my english level if you check youre french
And I really apreciate all of you who are trying to help
And comme one life is hard I mean I used to get quality players for free I like that back :'(

Took a 30 second Google search to figure out that's it legit. Solidity contribution. Boom. Its additional compensation beyond the basic amount, based on what that player goes on to become. In real terms, youth players don't only join clubs at 15 or 16. They can join as children. So if a club signs a 16 year old as they move into the U17 youth setup, that player may have spent almost a decade at the club. So yeah, it makes sense that the club gets compensated beyond a small fee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_(association_football)#Solidarity_contribution

OK that's creepy I start to be sacre of FM (just kidding I love it but it's so **** realistick)

If you are that bound to exploiting something in the game without any consequence, then just flat out cheat and edit the clause out. Its your game. Play it how you want.