Friedel agrees to join Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K
They should get Patricio, but I guess 'Arry wanted someone cheap.

Three goalkeepers on high wages who will all want to be first team, doesn't make sense. Another example of Redknapp's silly buying - he bought Kaboul, Bassong, Pienaar, Sandro, Krancjar and Gallas when he didn't need them and many have rotted under him.

Bent, Krancjar and many other players all played **** under him, I don't see why everyone thinks he's a good manager - he spends loads on fees and wages and none of the players are very good anyway.

Spurs have many strikers and defenders but every time it's like 'they're ****' but then they buy someone worse like Kaboul or an ageing Gallas.

Silly move, and I think they will regret it. Villa to get Al-Habsi?

They should get Patricio, but I guess 'Arry wanted someone cheap.

Three goalkeepers on high wages who will all want to be first team, doesn't make sense. Another example of Redknapp's silly buying - he bought Kaboul, Bassong, Pienaar, Sandro, Krancjar and Gallas when he didn't need them and many have rotted under him.

Bent, Krancjar and many other players all played **** under him, I don't see why everyone thinks he's a good manager - he spends loads on fees and wages and none of the players are very good anyway.

Spurs have many strikers and defenders but every time it's like 'they're ****' but then they buy someone worse like Kaboul or an ageing Gallas.

Silly move, and I think they will regret it. Villa to get Al-Habsi?

woah woah woah woah woah.

Don't get me wrong, I dont like Redknapp but you clearly don't know what your going on about.

a) Cudicini is VERY contempt with being a back up keeper and i doubt he is on high wages, probably around 20-30k a week.

b) Kaboul has been a good buy has got fantastic potential.
Bassong was excellent last season and instrumental in our push for CL.
Sandro is FANTASTIC. So thats complete bullshit. He I would rather sell Bale before I sold him tbh. For 6m, hes a far better buy than VDV. Kranjcar was bought to replace Modric during his broken leg and was very good but has now been frozen out due to poor management. Gallas has been a brilliant free signing so again a mute point. He hasn't rotted and without him we would be 6th/7th. When all our other CB's were injured he was there.

So ehmmmm jog on and stop talking out your ***. Bye :)

Why sell Bale? He's an excellent player in my opinion. Yeah he's had a few off games but come on-when he's on top of his game, he's excellent

don't understand this...pointless signing if u ask me

don't understand this...pointless signing if u ask me

Maybe he can help Gomez with his calamities a bit, so maybe he could give him some pointers. He's had a lot of experience, and he's been an excellent goalie imo

Why sell Bale? He's an excellent player in my opinion. Yeah he's had a few off games but come on-when he's on top of his game, he's excellent

I don't want to sell Bale, **** no. I was using him to show how much I rate Sandro. Sandro for me is an unbelievable talent who old Rednose will no doubt be sniffing around next season.

I don't want to sell Bale, **** no. I was using him to show how much I rate Sandro. Sandro for me is an unbelievable talent who old Rednose will no doubt be sniffing around next season.

unlikely since we will likely conclude all our business this window

Back