Where Do You Think Huddersfield Will Be In 3 Years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friel09

Reaction score
Huddersfield Town Story

As some of you may know I attempted a Huddersfield sory early in January but lost interest in this but I now want Huddersfield to be the first team on FM10 that I lead from a lower league into the Top Division of there respective countries.

Unknown manager Kyle Friel has today been appointed the Huddersfield Town manager by their chairman Dean Hoyle.

Friel has set his expectations and has been given Transfer Budget of £400k and a Wage Budget of £50k.

Here is Huddersfield's current squad. (Below)

It is expected that he will let alot of players to go to bring in a few of his own players and change the whole style of the club's play.

Key Players:
Alex Smithies (Goalkeeper)
Peter Clarke (Defender)
Jordan Rhodes (Striker)

What did I say? Stop making stories for a while, you've made a lot and not got far apart from Liverpool.

Well I Want To Do These And I Guarantee I Do 3 Seasons!

You've already done a Huddersfield save that got no where, please take a break from them, or start with a different team.

Well lets just hope he can prove you wrong

If this doesn't get to 3 seasons as you've promised, story ban.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Sorry, I forgot to say good luck :)

Such A Lack Of Belief In Me Blue Square Premier in 3 seasons thanks for voting anyway

Ok fair enough Max but this will get 3 seasons​

Such A Lack Of Belief In Me Blue Square Premier in 3 seasons thanks for voting anyway

Ok fair enough Max but this will get 3 seasons​
Tbh I voted Blue Square because I am very bored, but I'd expect you'd be in the Championship. I just found it funny you voted for yourself on the Premier League option lol

Good luck mate.

i voted blue square because i hate huddersfield and i think someone will offer you a better job

I voted Blue Square because that is how i roll.

Good luck anyway.

ok friel take this from me, starting a **** load of stories is not fun at all, i was told by max this same message and realized what i had to do, i played a save on my own and now i know how to play without doing a story, ive got a good wolves one and a fantastic croatia one, also a kidderminster i just started

EDIT: Think about what i said, and good luck, im following

ok friel take this from me, starting a **** load of stories is not fun at all, i was told by max this same message and realized what i had to do, i played a save on my own and now i know how to play without doing a story, ive got a good wolves one and a fantastic croatia one, also a kidderminster i just started
Yup, Joe has changed completely, he's fine now :)

Anyway, back on topic, any signings?

Good luck Louis sorry i mean Friel

EDIT: Think about what i said, and good luck, im following

Okay Then

Stories:
Southampton: Save Game Could Not Be Loaded
Liverpool: Lost Interest
Crystal Palace: Dad deleted Steam couldn't retrieve game
Bristol City: Got accused of cheating
Sporting CP: 2 seasons very successful won everything
Huddersfield: Fristrated Lack Of Followers
Derby County: Lost Interest
Liverpool Again: 1 1/2 very successful seasons Couldnt load game
Huddersfield: To be continued...

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Good luck Louis sorry i mean Friel

wat u on bout louis

Lol I think he was referring to the fact that Louis made a lot of stories that got no where.

Anyway, updates soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.