Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
Resource icon

Friend of The Fiend v3 20.3 3/3/20 v3

thegooner65

Feb 18, 2013
Playing as Ipswich 2023 first season in prem. Have decent squad with 2 really good players and 1 wonderkid.
Have had to change the midfield trio, so now reads DLPs(L), BtB(R) and a Regista behind them. This plays better for players I have currently, already looking for a proper BwM and BpDc.
I've had a mixed set of results so far, winning 4 drawing 3 and losing 3. Putting this down to tactic not yet fluid and players I have available. I'm enjoying the realistic feel of the games and the 1-0 hard fought wins. I bear Fulham away 2-0 with on 37% possession ?.
Once the tactic is fluid and better caliber of players I can challenge for a top 7 slot. Would you suggest anything to maybe change or ways I could improve?

FireSoul

Apr 7, 2017
Can you explain what you mean by Touchline instructions must be done by yourself, Do not leave to assistant ?
What's a touchline instruction o_O ?

stewie1976

Nov 14, 2009
I have been trying numerous different tactics and none of them work. Do I need to do anything specific with training, opposition instruction? I am one step away from smashing my laptop with a hammer. I have players that fit the position, and I am beginning to think that the game is just rigged

damen1984

Aug 21, 2011
Started a fresh save with Ac Milan, haven’t signed anybody for the first team yet and absolutely smashing it, going into the winter break P17 W15 D2 L0, was a little apprehensive watching pre season as didn’t look all that to be honest but so far it’s been amazing, no European football for Milan in this season so will have to build on the squad next season but very impressed with the tactic

Reactions: FireSoul

Piece-of-cake

Dec 18, 2019
How should i use this tactic as a mid table team?
i concieve too many goals, and get destroyed by the bigger teams in the league (Premier League)

Last edited:

thegooner65

Feb 18, 2013
How should i use this tactic as a mid table team?
i concieve too many goals, and get destroyed by the bigger teams in the league (Premier League)
Same with me the top 6 slaughter me but that's probs a reputation and quality of players.
I'm sitting 12th which for a first season I'm very happy with. I've altered the defence slightly my right back is now a cwbs and my left back I'm toying with setting as a fbd. This I hope will add extra support at the back. I've also got a player who is great as a Half Back so for now using him until I can buy players to fit the original positions better.

Corei

Aug 17, 2015
Started a fresh save with Ac Milan, haven’t signed anybody for the first team yet and absolutely smashing it, going into the winter break P17 W15 D2 L0, was a little apprehensive watching pre season as didn’t look all that to be honest but so far it’s been amazing, no European football for Milan in this season so will have to build on the squad next season but very impressed with the tactic
With v3 verison?

The M1rakuru

Dec 16, 2016
well done for the tactic mate, i just wanna ask you if v3 is better than v2, coz in the table V2 is the only named and i was so curius about it. atm i am using v3 with some changes at mid well it works fine i found also the problem at left back but i thaught it was also an issue about PI at '' mark tighter'' plus the role. Dont know yet..needs more testing. let me know about my q :)