Resource icon

Friend of The Fiend v3 20.3 3/3/20 v3

if i have a good assistant coach Miguel Quaresma, do i need still do Touchline instruction?

Can you explain what you mean by Touchline instructions must be done by yourself, Do not leave to assistant ?
What's a touchline instruction o_O ?

I have been trying numerous different tactics and none of them work. Do I need to do anything specific with training, opposition instruction? I am one step away from smashing my laptop with a hammer. I have players that fit the position, and I am beginning to think that the game is just rigged

Started a fresh save with Ac Milan, haven’t signed anybody for the first team yet and absolutely smashing it, going into the winter break P17 W15 D2 L0, was a little apprehensive watching pre season as didn’t look all that to be honest but so far it’s been amazing, no European football for Milan in this season so will have to build on the squad next season but very impressed with the tactic

How should i use this tactic as a mid table team?
i concieve too many goals, and get destroyed by the bigger teams in the league (Premier League)

Last edited:
Started a fresh save with Ac Milan, haven’t signed anybody for the first team yet and absolutely smashing it, going into the winter break P17 W15 D2 L0, was a little apprehensive watching pre season as didn’t look all that to be honest but so far it’s been amazing, no European football for Milan in this season so will have to build on the squad next season but very impressed with the tactic

With v3 verison?

well done for the tactic mate, i just wanna ask you if v3 is better than v2, coz in the table V2 is the only named and i was so curius about it. atm i am using v3 with some changes at mid well it works fine i found also the problem at left back but i thaught it was also an issue about PI at '' mark tighter'' plus the role. Dont know yet..needs more testing. let me know about my q :)