You've also improved quite a lot in the season.

Go on abersys... aberisw... maybe it is best i do move to accrington stanley lol

I've had a great first season, U-21 international already and winning awards.

DORTMUND WANT ME?

Wow, what a start to a career, winning Asian Cup. Shame my team fell off after I stopped playing, but that just proves I'm good. Looking forward to the rest of this!

2014 summer transfers:

Keiran Booker, AFC Telford United to Newcastle, free transfer.
Timo Downing, Basingstoke to Southampton, 8k
Michael McCabe, Bray Wanderers to Borussia Dortmund, 10k
Michael McCabe, Borussia Dortmund to Bray Wanderers, loan for the rest of the season.
Pratik Sangle, Glentoran to Hannover 96, 60k
Dave Silva, Stockport to Southampton, 10k
Ross Whitehead, Alloa to Arsenal, 425k

Newcastle are tracking Billy Bryant, Brad Dylan, Akshay Rao and Thomas Hornsletten
Southampton are after Hornsletten and Rao, who has also attratcted interest from Swansea and Tottenham
Samuel Smith is being tracked by Everton and Juventus

Very surprised by the Whitehead deal, wasn't expecting anyone to fork out that much cash yet. He's had Alloa added to his favourite clubs after becoming a fan favourite. His team was sitting on top of the Scottish Championship when he left.

Also, France beat England 2-0 in the world cup final :p

Nearly half a million for me, hope i can live up to expectations. Probably looking at a loan move now.

Last update for the day.

Keiran Booker is playing for Newcastle u-18 and hopefully will get a game or two when the FA cup starts.

Billy Bryant has scored once and assisted twice in 10 games as Albion Rovers top the Scottish League 2 table.

Conordinho has played 11 games for East Stirlingshire so far, scoring 3 goals and providing the same number of assists, as his team sits 2 points away from the play-off spots.

Timo Downing is playing for Southampton u-18 but has played a few games for the u-21 side as well. With some luck we'll see him around the first team for cup games.

Brad Dylan has played 9 games for Bala so far, scoring two goals and creating one as his team sits in 6th place but just 2 points off second.

In Northern Ireland, Hornsletten has been unable to pick up where he left off, playing nine games with no goals nor assists.

Michael McCabe led his team back to the Irish top flight making 22 appearances and creating 5 goals, and scoring his penalty kick in the play-offs. He was runner up for Irish POTY and will now return to parent club Dortmund, having become a fan favourite for Wanderers.

Andreas Naterr started the campaign in fine form, conceding just 4 goals in 8 appearances and keeping 6 clean sheets for an average rating of 7.21. His performances earned him the YPOTM award for September and helped his team to third place in the league.

Alejandro Perna is still bossing the Northern Irish equivalent to League One, with 2 goals and an assist in 9 games giving him a 7.57 average rating. Sadly, the **** training facilities are not helping his development, and his team are far from the promotion spots. As a side note, he had to play a game in goal due to lack of 'keepers and didn't fare too well.

Akshay Rao had played 22 games for St. Pat's before an ankle sprain force him to the sidelines. He's still recovering, while his team managed only a poor 4th place in the league.

Pratik Sangle hasn't had the best of times since moving to Hannover, earning a meagre 6.21 rating in 5 apps. However, those 5 aps are in the ****** Bundesliga, that has to count for something...

Dave Silva hasn't had much time to showcase his talent as he got a hernia shortly after moving to the Saints, but is a week away from recovery.

Samuel Smith also suffered a hernia which is keeping him on the sidelines, but not before getting two assists in 8 games. His injury hasn't stopped Everton and Juventus from tracking him.

Scott Trowers stepped up his game this season, playing 8 league games with 2 goals and an assist, earning himself a 7.01 average rating. Another goal would see him equal last season's tally with months to go.

Ross Whitehead is playing for Arsenal's u-18 side, and no loan offers have come his way yet.

i had a good first season..... wow...... but sooo poor attributes and a poor start in hannover....... still wonderin why did i take northern ireland though

End of January update:

Keiran Booker made his Newcastle debut in a 3-0 defeat to Spurs in the Capital One Cup. Sadly, that has been his only appearance to date for the Magpies. However, he's been the only one to play in competitive games after moving to the premiership.

Billy Bryant has notched up 3 goals and 6 assists in 21 games while earning the YPOTM award for January so far, as his team still tops the league. If he doesn?t get promoted, however, he'll be glad to know that Newcastle are still after him.

Conordinho has played 23 games for East Stirlingshire, scoring 7 goals and creating another 5, as his club cements their play-off spot. Interest in him has faded, however.

Timo Downing is splitting his game time between Southampton u-18 and u-21s, while playing regularly for Germany u-19s.

In Wales, Brad Dylan is still performing consistently well for Bala, with 3 goals and 2 assists in 21 games. Stevenage have joined the chase for the highly rated Dylan, albeit as outsiders, with Newcastle and Tottenham still as favourites. His team in the meantime are tied for second place with three other teams, among them Smith's Aberystwyth.

Thomas Hornsletten has been unable to replicate his form, scoring just once and providing 3 assists in 19 games, with an average rating of just 6.75. This hasn't stopped Newcastle from tracking his progress, though.

Michael McCabe has had his loan deal at Bray extended until the end of the 2015 season, which seems like a great choice to me, as he'll be getting games and the fans worship him.

Andreas Naterr is playing well for Queen?s Park, who are only out of the play-off places on goal difference. With 11 clean sheets in 21 apps, he's earned himself the YPOTM for September and has attracted scouts from Paris Saint-Germain. He also seems to have taken full advantage of the first-class training facilities at his club, as various attributes have seen an improvement.

Chimney Corner fan favourite Alejandro Perna has consistently dominated games and has managed to fire his team to the top of the table. With 2 goals, 4 assists and an amazing 9 MOTM awards in 18 appearances, he earned himself another youth cap for Argentina, but heartbreakingly failed to make the squad for the South American u-20s. He's also failed to attract interest from other clubs.

Akshay Rao's season with St. Pat's hasn't started yet, but with continued interest from Swansea, Spurs and Newcastle, it might not even start at all.

Pratik Sangle's form has slightly improved with his rating now reaching 6.23. Most importantly, however, he's made 9 apps for his club so far, and earned 3 youth caps for his adopted nation of Northern Ireland, in perhaps one of the most bizarre switches in FM history. I?ll take the blame for that...

Dave Silva is still playing for Saints' u-18 squad alongside Downing.

Samuel Smith has been in fine form for his team, with a goal and an astonishing 8 assists in 17 games giving him a 7.31 rating, while also earning him 4 MOTM awards and the POTM award for December. Interest in him has cooled down, however, so I?ll have to get used to typing Aberystwyth.

It's been a busy few months for Scott Trowers. The youngster managed 5 goals and 2 assists in 19 apps, but that wasn't all. First, he switched his international allegiance from England to Gibraltar, followed by a transfer to Borussia Dortmund, after a deadline day bidding war involving Dortmund, Newcastle and Swansea.

Ross Whitehead is yet to make his Arsenal debut, playing for the u-18s so far. As a side note, Alloa's form plummeted after his exit and they've dropped to 6th place, while they had even managed to beat Rangers 2-0 earlier in the season with Whitehead putting in a MOTM performance.

My Keeper is looking good! Don't want to go to PSG though as I won't get a game.

Come on Billy, raise that club to glory... for a little bit until a better club wants you with good facilities... then raise that club to glory

March 2015 update.

Keiran Booker, Timo Downing and Dave Silva are playing for their respective youth squads.

Albion Rovers are 6 points clear at the top of the Scottish League 2 table with 5 games to go. It looks like fan favourite Billy Bryant's efforts will not be in vain as his team looks set for promotion. Having been picked POTM for December and YPOTM for January, the midfielder's performances have led to continued scouting by Newcastle, although this interest hasn't been formalised in a bid.

Conordinho is firing on all cylinders as his team aim to secure a play-off place. In 28 league games, the young winger has scored 8 goals and created another 6. His performances have led to interest from the Irish FA who were quick to seduce him with a lifetime supply of Guinness. We don't need to mention how that turned out :p Thanks to his efforts, his team are joint third in the league, which could see them enter the play-offs.

Brad Dylan scored 3 goals and provided three assists in 28 games for Bala, until a lower back stress fracture put an end to his season. He'll be out for two months :(

Thomas Hornsletten managed to pick up his form, providing 6 assists and a goal since the last update. His team, however, are third and far behind leaders Linfield.

Michael McCabe started the season with some fine performances, earning himself a 7.04 rating in 5 games. His team, however, are in the relegation zone.

Andreas Naterr is leading the Scottish League 2 in clean sheets with 14, keeping his team in contention for a play-offs place. They're sharing third place with Conordinho's East Stirlingshire. PSG haven't given up on him as well.

Alejandro Perna keeps putting in a good shift for Chimney Corner but his team have lost first place and my guy's attributes keep dropping. This is turning into a nightmare...

Akshay Rao started the season for St. Pats with an assists in 4 apps, earning himself a man of the match award and an average rating of 7.10. This could well be his best season to date, if he doesn't move to England in the summer that is.

Pratik Sangle has been relegated to the bench for Hannover, but he seems to be making god use of the training facilities...

Trowers has played a single game for Dortmund since his move.

Arsenal decided to start Ross Whitehead in a 2-1 FA cup win against Leicester. The youngster didn't dissapoint but he'll understandably have to wait for his second game.