I'll post an end of season update soon as I'll probably be unable to play for the rest of the day.

aww, that sucks. I am loving these threads atm, look impatiently for updates on my notifaction screen. Hopefully a good end of season for me though. great thread.

Amazing work so far......
I only hope i can get that move to england, after a rumour with every update.....

Wow, gone from being utter **** to Dortmund, and by the sound of it alot of teams were interested. Have I actually played a game yet for Gibraltar, or am I still eligible for England? :)

Also, how much was the Dortmund deal?

Cheers pal!

End of season update.

Interest in almost everyone has cooled down but it's sure to be reignited once the transfer window opens.

View attachment 422804
Keiran Booker is playing for both Newcastle youth teams, and has appeared once in the League Cup this season. He seems to have improved somewhat as well due to the higher standard of the facilities.

View attachment 422793View attachment 422792

Billy Bryant's Albion Rovers won the league and got promoted, with Bryant himself topping the assists chart with 9. He also managed to hit the back of the net 5 times in 31 games, for a total rating of 7.05, which, while a tad lower than last season's average, is still very good for someone his age. He has refused a contract extension with Rovers twice so far and his future with the team hangs in the balance.

View attachment 422791View attachment 422792View attachment 422790

Conordinho had a cracking season for East Stirlingshire, providing 6 assists and scoring 11 goals, but none more important than the brace he scored against Queen's Park in the promotion play-offs semi final. His team ultimately got promoted and will play in League One with Bryant's Rovers.

View attachment 422784
Timo Downing hasn't played for the Southampton senior squad just yet but he's still a regular for the German u-19 side.

View attachment 422753

After failing to attract interest from the FA, Dylan switched his allegiance to Northern Ireland, where he plays alongside Pratik Sangle. With 3 assists and 3 goals in 28 games, he helped Bala to second place and a Europa League place.

View attachment 422782View attachment 422781

Cliftonville's Hornsletten idn't play as well as last season, but still managed to earn himself a YPOTY award. His six assists and a goal were good enough to beat his competitors, in a disappointing season for the North Belfast side, who finished third.

View attachment 422769

Bray Wanderers are two points away from safety with a game in hand, and on-loan McCabe will be hoping to help them prevent a second relegation in three years. No assists nor goals for him so far, but it's his defensive performances that catch the eye, making 63 interceptions so far (second in the league), 7 key tackles and 3.53 tackles per game. His cross completion ratio of 39% is also one of the best in the league, although his teammates' inability to find the back of the net means they haven't turned to assists. His average rating of 7.38 makes him the best player on his team by a whooping .55.

View attachment 422764
Andreas Naterr was a victim of one of the most stupid bugs in FM - Having helped his team to second place in the league and a spot in the play-offs, he was called up by Poland u-19 for a friendly and missed both play-off games, with his team losing 5-2 on aggregate (their keeper had 4 for one-on-ones and 5 for reflexes...)to Conordinho's East Stirlingshire. Apparently the AI doesn't know how to stop players from going away on international duty. PSG are still after him.

View attachment 422761

Perna's season ended in heartbreak as Corner couldn't recovered from their mid-season slump and failed to gain promotion. He has, however, attracted interest from Dortmund and America, a Mexican team.

View attachment 422759

While struggling in his last few games, Rao has been key to St. Pat's success, with 3 assists and a goal in 12 games played to help his team top the league by mid-season.

View attachment 422760

Finishing his season with only 9 apps (all before the winter break), Sangle's first year with Hannover was a disappointment. However, he's enjoying better training facilities than most and as such his attributes have slightly improved.

View attachment 422758

Not much to report here as Silva keeps playing for the youth squads for both club and country.

View attachment 422757

With 3 goals and a league-high 10 assists in 27 seven games, Smith has worked his way up for his new nation and got his first cap for France u-21 at age 16. Stevenage seem keen on his signature and have moved to pole position as top-flight clubs seem to be no longer interested. If he doesn't move, he'll play in Europe with his team next season.

View attachment 422751
Not much has happened to trowers since his last update, as he hasn't played again for Dortmund. His attributes seem to have improved slightly, though.

View attachment 422748

Whitehead's benefited greatly from Arsenal's training facilities as he sees his attributes rise, but he has struggled for playing time, for obvious reasons. Perhaps a loan is in order for next season?

Wow, gone from being utter **** to Dortmund, and by the sound of it alot of teams were interested. Have I actually played a game yet for Gibraltar, or am I still eligible for England? :)

Also, how much was the Dortmund deal?

Cheers pal!

In the end it was 100k plus add-ons. It started at 35k so it was quite funny to see teams trying to outbid each other by adding 10-15k each time :p

In the end it was 100k plus add-ons. It started at 35k so it was quite funny to see teams trying to outbid each other by adding 10-15k each time :p

I see I haven't had a full cap for Gibraltar yet, so I would be right in thinking I can still play for England? :)

ffs, why are they paying me 5 pounds a week? It's like they're not paying at all....hope i move soon!

Transfer window update.

Keiran Booker turns professional, signing until 2018 and earning 1.1k/week.

Billy Bryant stays at the club for the League 1 campaign, but refuses to sign a new deal with Rovers. His current deal runs until 2017.

Conordinho moves to Kilmarnock for a sum of around 12k, signing a two year deal and earning 220 pounds/week.

Timo Downing signs an 800/week pre-contract with Southampton.

Brad Dylan rejects a move to St. Johnstone due to the low wages offered. He has two years left to run in his current deal.

Thomas Hornsletten stays with Cliftonville, but refuses to sign an extension. His deal runs until 2018.

Michael McCabe signs an extension with Dortmund until 2018, earning 2.2k/week. His deal includes a one-year extension clause in favour of the club and an increase to 5.75k/week after 5 games for the first team, and a 10% yearly increase.

A busy couple of weeks for Andreas Naterr, who moves to Dundee United in a one-year deal, earning 240/week, and takes up Scottish nationality, making himself eligible in the process.

Alejandro Perna finally moves, signing for Dortmund as well. He inks a deal with terms slightly inferior to those offered to McCabe.

After some good performances for St. Pat's, Akshay Rao makes a dream move to Manchester United! He pens a three-year deal with an option for an extra season, earning 4k/week which will increase to 10k after 5 games. He will stay, however, with St. Pat's until December 2016, hoping to lift a trophy or two with the Irish.

Pratik Sangle signs a 1.3k/week pre-contract with Hannover.

Dave Silva does the same for Southampton, penning an 800/week deal.

Samuel Smith signs for Dortmund from that Welsh club (about ****** time, if you ask me...). Just like Perna, is deal is a tad inferior to that of McCabe.

Dortmund also offer a pre-contract to Trowers, who signs for 525 pounds/week, as his agent doesn't look too bright...

However, the worst-agent-in-the-world award has to go to Ross Whitehead's agent, a certain Mick Ball. Young Ross signs until 2018 for a meagre 200 pounds/week. I guess Wenger is a cheap ******* in the game, too :p.

I wasn't planning on posting this one but I managed to run the save for a couple months :p

oh dear god.....that was quick! Didn't expect to be moving to such a big club so soon....

oh dear god.....that was quick! Didn't expect to be moving to such a big club so soon....

And it wasn't a bad deal as you got loaned straifght away to your club, while the rest of us rot in the reserves :'(

What am I doing rejecting st Johnstone! I best move clubs soon!

My Cliftonville FC was established 20.09 1879 inspired by the scottish club Queen's Park. And it is the oldest club in the whole of Irland.
Afther Irland was parted into 2 in 1921 Cliftonville stayed in the North - Irish league.
It has been champions 3 years and cup winners 8 times

Haha, my guy won't sign a new contract but also won't leave it seems. A bit worried that sticking with the low level facilities will hurt my development, although i'm getting good game time and playing well so I guess swings and roundabouts.