niki442

Reaction score
First I want to apologize for my bad english. I will use google translate to understand me.
I was bored so I decided to take a great challenge - to make a team from the lowest division of England to world power.
I chose Corby. They were a team of mid-table on BSBN.

Transfers
When I examine the players noticed that I have an urgent need for a central defender, but there werent no quality on the transfer market so I bought 4 players who were with five stars.
The first of them was Robby Lawton-
5008202s.jpg

He was bought to be the first choice, but the incredible play of Andy Hall sent him on the bench.
The second purchase was Fergus Bell
5008218G.jpg

I had only one striker so I signed with Bell.
The third addition was Gregory Hartley.
5008260y.jpg

I needed a secure hold back since my defense is terrible.
And the last new name in my team was Nikki Ahmed.
5008291h.jpg

Again to strengthen my defence.
Start of the season
In the beggining of the season I didnt have any ambition ,and I didnt know what to expect from my team.This is the tactic I use
5008338l.jpg

The first 5 matches -

Boston UTD 1 - 2 Corby
I started the match witout expectations.But in the first minute,after Andy Hall's cross from corner Andy Burgess (my LM) score with header . I was very happy.
Unfortunately in the 24 minute Suarez scored for Boston UTD.The match was very interesting and with many key moments.And then in the 42 minute just before the half time Leon Hibbert with absolute screamer score.

Corby 0:1 Nuneaton
My team was huge underdogs vs Nuneaton ,but we played very very good.The match was - who score first will win.We had many chanses for goal but in the 88 after cross my GK didnt catch the ball just pushed and on a open goal they scored.

Droylsden 2:2 Corby
Again we were "huge inderdogs".They have 80 % possesion to the 12 minute , but in the 15 minute afterr cross by Andy Hall , Phill Guliver (My DC) scored with header.Many saves from my Gk was made to keep the result.Then Leon Hibbert toke the ball and score again with screamer for 0-2.The beggning of the second half was terrible, they scored after superble combination in the 53 minute.After 7 minutes my Gk again made big mistake and the result was 2-2

Corby 2-0 Hyde
My strikers didnt have any goals and I rotate their places and the result come very quickly.We have full domination on the match.After good combination between Bell and Rogan(other ST) , Bell scored a goal after good turn and shot in the 36 minute.The second goal was scored in the 50 minute after cross by Andy Hall and good finish from Rogan.

Colwyn Bay 2:3 Corby
Colwyn Bay was last in the league and i expected easy win , but this was my hardest match with Corby. Just in the 14 minutes they scored after cross.5 minutes later Andy Hall scored after amazing dribble.2 minutes after that Bell scored amazing goal from 40 yards/meters.In the 62 minute Cristian Bell scored after beautifful chip.In the end of the match after mistake of my GK they scored for 2:3.

Key man
For this 5 matches Andy Hall made 5 assist and 1 goal.

Weakest player
Gregory Hartley made 4 mistake that cost my team 4 goals and 2 points.

Corby 0-3 Blyth
You know these games where your team plays amazing but cant score.This match was one of them. Blyth have 3 shoots on target and 3 goals.

Gloucester 3-2 Corby
The first half was stunning . After mistake from the whole defence Gloucester scored the first goal.7 minutes later after good combnation between Bell and Burgess the last one scored goal.In 57 minute after amazing dribble Bell scored amazing chip goal.In the next minutes they scored 2 goals from 2 crosses.

Corby 1-1 Eastwood
This was the most boring match i was watched.With only 2 key moments. The first one was for Eastwood. Their St outrun my defence and scored.In the 50 minute Bell scored again chip goal.He's amazing.

Corby 2:1 Worcester
Start of the match was amazing for my team.After cross by Rogan they scored own goal in the 3 minute.In the 55 minute Phil Gulliver made penalty , which was missed.10 minutes later after mistake by Mayo made teribble mistake and the result was 1-1.In the end of the match Rogan scored amazing goal from 25 meters/yards.

Hemel Hempstead 0:0 Corby
This was match for FA cup second qualifaction round.I changed my whole lineup to rest.The match was boring.

Key man
Ferguss Bell scored 2 goals and made 1 assist.

Weakest player
Again Gregory Hartley wins this "award" . He made 5 mistake . 5 goals and 4 points were lost.

League table
5009578T.jpg

Corby 4-1 (1-1) Hemel Hempstead (FA cup Second Qual. Round REP)
I decide to play with 5 reserves . In the 2 minute Rogan scored from 16 meters after that Bell injury force me to sub him with Matt Rhead ( my first choise for backup on Bell and Rogan) . This affected my team very bad and in the 62 minute Hemel made 1-1 .Full time and stoppage time ended with score 1-1 . Penalties were very successful for me. Mayo(LB) Burgess (LM) Hall (RM) and Smith (4 choise striker) scored. My GK saved one and they missed another one.

Corby 3-1 Swindon S (FA cup Third Qual. Round)
Despite the Bell's injury he started the match.In the 24 minute he scored after suberble dribble and shot . 2 minutes later after amazing shot resultat was 1-1.Just before the half time after amazing cross by Hall Burgess scored.In the 67 minute again after cross by Hall Guliver (DC) scored.

Stalybridge 3:0 Corby
After 5 match unbeaten run I was hoping I can win something,but just after 30 minutes after the beggining of the match they scored me 3 fast goals.I deserved that lost.

Corby 2:3 Kettering (FA cup Fourth Qual. Round)
After the injury Bell returned better than ever.This was match between Bell and Kettering best striker - Marna. The match was very interesting. The first goal in the match was in the 44 minute for Kettering.Easy long range shot wast save by Hartley.After minute Bell scored exactly the same goal . In the 47 minute Hibbert (CM) made penalty and Marna scored it.10 minutes later from the circle of the center Marna scored again. In the 66 minute Bell outrun their defence and and scored, unfortunatly he get new injury - 2 weeks.

Gainesborough 1-3 Corby
After Bell's injury I led Rhead play - and miracle. After 32 minute of play he scored ordinary goal 10 minutes latter he made beatifull asist on Rogan (ST).Minuте later roles were reversed Rogan pass to Rhead and the last one scored.I make three sub and result was alful - Sam Ives ( my John OShea version) get red card.In the last minute they scored goal after cross.

Key player
Again Bell wins this "award" with 3 goals from 5 matches

Weakest player
Gregory Hartley made 3 mistakes that cost me 3 goals,2 points and 1 tournament .

Please comment if you want I to continue .

i took wrexham forn the bule square to the premiership i found it has as the fans only went up a a couple of thousand the same with my friend.

Corby 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
My team was the favourite for this match,but i face many problems to get the 3 points.Many chanses for goal but their GK was on top level on this day.Large effect also proved the absence of Bell.After 90 full of pressure on the both managers,in the stoppage time Towers (AMC) made perfect pass for Rogan and he scored.

Corby 1-2 Vauxhall
Rhead was again in starting line up and after good combination between Towers,Burgess and Rhead the last one scored goal in the first minute. Unfortunetly 5 minutes later after corner cross they made 1-1. They have full domination of the match and in the 26 minute after weak long range shot my Gk pushed the ball behind the goal.

Guiseley 1-2 Corby
Hall get injury during training session and that forced me to use Sam Ives on his place.This was hard match for my team but we win with the help from the referee.In the 28 miute after bad pass from Ives Rogan just pushed their DC and scored goal.In the 54 minute they scored.Just after that Rogan was sent off.10 minutes later Towers give me the 3 points after superble header.

Corby 2-1 Hitson
Bell was recovered from injury,but i cant use Hall(2 months) and Rogan(1 match).I started with Rhead and Bell. In the 12 minute they scored goal and they have full domination in the first half,but then i discover something - I cant combine Strenght and Speed i can combine Speed with speed.I sub Rhead with Jordan Smith and result come immediately. In the 52 minute Burgess scored with a header and 4 minutes later Smith scored after cross from the left flank.

Grantham 0-3 Corby FA (English FA trophy 3rd qualification round)
This was the easiest match . First goal was scored by Rogan after pass by Bell.Second goal was scored again by Rogan.But just after that he was sent off (53) Andy Burgess received injury and he'll be out of the pitch for 5-6 months.In the end Towers scored.

Key player and weakest player
Rogan scored 4 goals and made 1 assist , dispite this he was sent of twice for 5 matches.

Halifax 1-1 Corby
I didnt have any expetions for this match because 3 of my "stars" were injured or suspended - Hall,Rogan and Burgess . In the 12 minute Halifax scored goal after good team play.In the 62 minute Rhead make perfect pass to Bell and the last one scored.

Gloucester 1-1 Corby FA trophy 1 Round
This match also was without matter, again missing my stars.I thought and understand that my team lay on 4 players - Bell,Rogan,Hall and Burgess.After weak first half . The beggining of the second was amazing - Mayo scored from free-kick. In the 72 minute after suprising shot the result was 1-1.Оn top of everything Gulliver was sent off in 83 minute.

Corby 1-3 Gloucester
Six minutes after the start of the match Mayo made mistake that cost my team goal.Six minutes later shot reflect in the post and my Gk scored own goal.There is hope after Gordon scored in 70 minute , but 7 minutes later McDonald (This was supposed to replace Gulliver) made penalty which was scored.

Corby 1-1 Solihull Moors
Rogan and Gulliver has returned but Bell was suspended for many yellow cards.My goalscorer was little suprising.In 36 minute Nikki Ahamed (RB) scored after amazing shot , but more suprising was that Moors scored goal. Their St shot Hartley saved and then he again shot , but this time on open goal.

Altrincham 2:2 Corby
I hoped to end my negative form , 'cuz Rogan and Bell has returned to harass opposing defense. In the 25 minute Mayo scored again from free kick and 4 minutes later Bell scored amazing amazing goal from 35 meters , but the next atack with exactly 2 passes my defence was matted and the result was 1-2. 20 minutes later their striker benefit from mistake by Mayo and scored for 2-2.

Transfer news:
I decide is time to add more power to my atack and thats why I signed Jamil Adam , but the defence also needed additional power so i signed with Thomas Lyskov.

Corby 1-1 Workington
Adam made his debut but he didnt make any remarkable moments. In the 28 after cross Hibbert made penalty which was scored 7 minutes later Hibbert paied for his mistake and scored beautiful goal.

Hinckley 2-0 Corby
I didnt expect to take points from this game , 'cuz i was vs 2nd in the league without my stars . Even Rogan received injury (2-3) months. First goal was after rikochet and the second after long range shot.

Key player:
Bell scored 2 goals in 7 matches.

Weakeast player:
I Because I'm not supposed to allow my team to be built on several players.

Last edited:
Harrogate 0-4 Corby
After the bad form, was time for some win.Adam was again in starting line-up.In the 4 minute he show his class.In the 52 minute Ives scored after corss by Lawton.Towers scored 10 minutes later after pass by Adam.In the 82 minute Bell scored again after pass by Adam.

Corby 2-0 Boston Utd
Again Adam was center of the match . In the 40 minute Adam scored after cross 3 minutes later Bell scored penalty won by Adam.In the end of the match Adam received injury (1-2 weeks)

Corby 2-1 Droylsden
Very hard match which was won in the end of the match.It started very bad - Hartley pushed the ball and scored own goal,but mayo made 1-1 in the 50 minute after long range goal.In the 82 minute after cross Rhaed scored very important goal.

Nuneaton 1-2 Corby
Again with bad start.7 minutes after the begining of the game just went through Hartley, 5 minutes later Adam outrun their defence and scored . In the 32 minute Bell made terrbile tackle and "won" red card. From this moment my team just watched football lection.Second goal was scored after cross and header.

Corby 1-1 Colwyn Bay
16th minute again after cross I received goal. In the end of the match Hibbert make some magic and scored amazing goal from the touch line.

I want to ask - which way is better - I to tell you the match or to post picture and video if there is some magic moment ?

Yea im reading great progress i think if you manage to get to league 1. 2 promotions away thats when you will struggle league 2 and 1 is big step up. Keep updating and good luck i love lower english leagues

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Hyde 4:2 Corby
Again big problems with injuries . Hall have returned , but Gulliver received injury in training. And the match begun , For 40 minutes range I received 3 goals - one from cross , one from outruning defence and one from long range shot.Hall give me some hope after making 3-1 but that was for short.After one unsaveble shot the result was 4-1. In the end of the match Rogan scored goal for the crowd.

Blyth 1-1 Corby
This was match type "Who score his chanses - wins" ... so both team missed many chanses. The first goal fell in 42 minute after cross, but 2 min later Spruce (my second choice LM) returned the draw after good header.

Gloucester 0:2 Corby
This match was something special 'cuz was on my birthday and my plaers made good present for me. After 52 after the first kick off Towers scored after good combination with Adam.10 min later Adam scored after Towers cross.

Eastwood 0:2 Corby
This match confirmed start of good run.Lyskov was MOM.I start using him as LM instead of LB 'cuz Mayo is also good player. First Lyskov won penalty which was scored by Mayo, later he scored with fantastic header.

Corby 3:0 Stalybridge
Amazing start of the match with outsaiding goal by Towers in the 2 minute.Adam added other one in the 35 minute,first he hit the post then he scored on open goal.20 min later he scored again - after genius pass from Ahamed and one touch shot by Adam.

Worcester 3:3 Corby
This was most embrassing match for this moment in my career.Three times I take the lead - 3 time they back the goal. In the 12 minute after corner Gulliver scored with header. Their answer was immediate , they scored also from corner. Big battles in middle of the pitch until another corner for my - in the 18 minute Gordon scored with header,but 30 min later he made penalty for Worcester and they scored,but Ives give me hope for the 3 points from the match.Corby scored again after corner - this time Ives,but Worcester didnt give up and 2 minutes before the end of the match their St scored with header - again after cross.

Vauxhall 2-1 Corby
Start of the match was amazing - Adam scored with header in the 3rd minute . But my chanses stopped there.I played with 10 players vs 12 . Gulliver made his most terrible match.First he scored own goal after free kick for Vauxhall , and later made penalty (scored) and was sent to the shower early.

Corby 1-0 Gainsborough
Gulliver was banned for 3 mathes and my was hope was in some SW that dosent know how to play, so I decide to play - I'll score one more than I receive.And that worked.In the 28 minute I was with one player more than them and 20 min later Lyskov scored the only goal in the match after good cross by Ahamed.

Bishop's Stortford 1-1 Corby
I thought the startegy from the last match will work here , but this was wrong.In the 29 min after perfect combination between Bell and Adam the last one scored easy goal,but in the 59 minute they back the draw after amazing shot.

Corby 2-2 Guiseley
I dont know why i didnt put Gulliver in the match squad but that was most stupidthing i ever do in my career. I reveived so easy goals - the first one was after cross in the 10th min but 8 min later Bell returned the draw with powerfull shot.I take the lead after good cross by Adam and good finish by Lyskov, but only 12 minutes later 3 Guilseley's players was vs 1 defender and GK - again draw. In the 83rd minute Guisley players was sent off but this didnt have effect on the final score.

Key player
Absolutely Adam with 5 goal and 1 assist in last 10 matches

Weakest player
Gulliver missed 4 mathes from 10 'cuz of red cards.

League table
View attachment 259910

I WANT TO ASK 2 THINGS

1. which way is better - I to tell you the match or to post picture and video if there is some magic moment ?
2. Who to get this work permit - I cant sign very good GK and very good DC . Please help !

I like how you describe your game. You get a better point of view than the gamez own.

Transfer news:
Disappointed from Hartley and Adam Street ( who cant get Work permit) I finally found good GK- Johhny Brain.

Histon 4-2 Corby
Day after i signed Johhny B. he was in starting line up. Start of the match was amazing - Bell scored after good pass by Adam in the 3 minute. 12 th min later after one long throw and header ball was behind the goal line. 5 miuntes later the situation was same 2-1 . Johhny B. dissapoint me a lot, he doesnt makes any save this match.4 minutes after the half time one long range pass matted my defence and match was lost. In the 82 min Hall cross to Gordon who scored.

Corby 3:2 Halifax
In the last match I noticd something - GK and the defence was the only barrier for the oppostion atacks, so i decide to change Hibbert duty - from auto to defence.Result was amazing for first time my team played like a real team.First goal fell in 42 minute after pass by Lyskov and shot by Towers . 3 minutes later Hall won penalty which was scored by Bell.In the 52 min their CM passed Hibbert and make nice pass to their ST. This goal showed how my team depends on defensive work on Hibbert.20 min later Towers scored again - after pass by Hibbert.In the end of the match Halifax put me on pressure- their ST outrun my defence and scored after Johhny positioning mistake. 2 minutes later the situation was the same but brilliant reflex by Johhny saved the 3 points for me.

Solihull Moors 0-1 Corby
With full domination on the match. My players scored only 1 goal.In the 52 minute after Adam's cross Towers scored the winning goal.Johhny was stable that game and his form rises.

Corby 2:3 Altrincham
With that lost my chanses for promotion were blown away.Burgess have returned and 6 min after the kick-off he made assist on Adam.In the 28 min after Towers cross from corner Hibbert scored the second goal.Many chanses full domination until 50 min - after one cross result was 2-1. Nine minutes later after another cross they draw the match. 3 minutes before the end of the match again after another cross Mayo scored own goal and Altrincham win the match with 3 goals from 2 shots on target.

Workington 1-6 Corby
Again match with full domination for my team.The only difference here was Bell and Adam scored their chanses.In the 4 minute their ST was in offside and was award freekick.Johhny take it and ball was in front of the opponent's goal and Bell scored easy. 14 minutes later Ahamed scored after suprising shot.And then begun Adam's show. In the end of the first half Adam outrun Workington defence and scored. Johhny receinved injury in 50 min.15 min later Towers pass to Adam and he again outrun their defence and scored. In the 80 they scored amazing goal, but 1 min later Adam scored his hattrick after ricochet. 3 min later Bell passed the ball to Adam and with amazing shot he scored his 4th goal.

Corby 2-3 Hinckley
This match was last for Hartley.In the 11 min they scored after cross.30 min later they scored again after cross.In the 63 min after Lyskov cross Adam scored with fierce shot.20 min later Mayo scored amazing goal after good dribble. Unfortunatly 2 min later after good pass their ST scored for 3-2.

Harrogate 0-4 Corby
This was good match for end of the season.In the 2 min Adam passed to Lawton scored goal.20 min later Adam scored after ricochet.In the 49 min Gordon scored his last goal for Corby with a header. 5 min later Bell get stupid red card. In the 83 min after good pass by Lyskov,Adam scored again.

League table in the end - View attachment 259983

Overview of the season - I didnt have any ambitions in the start but almost in the end I made my team to play like a team. I understand which zones I need improvement - inside the pitch and outside the pitch. I need :
1. Good DC 'cuz i released Gordon.
2.I need some physios cuz my season was ruined by many injuries and Gregory Hartley.

Transfers influens
7.7.2011 - Ferguss Bell - he was my first big transfer. For 41(1) matches(overall) he scored 16 goals and made 6 assists.
9.7.2011 - Robby Lawton - dispite he doesnt played in the first half in the season, Hall injury give him chanse to prove - in 22(9) matches he scored once and made 4 assists
9.7.2011 - Gregory Hartley - signing with him I thought he would be a keeper for a long time - unfortunately he have 43(1) games and 57 goals concended. Also he have 8 clean sheets.
13.7.2011 - Nikki Ahamed - he was voted as Fans Player of the season.He didnt miss match - 49 matches - 2 goals and 4 assists.
2.11.2011 - Kyle Driscoll - young GK with huge talant (for the league where I'm).
22.11.2011 - Jamil Adam - signing of the season runner up. With 23 matches 16 goals and 7 assist.Also he made good partnership with Bell.
22.11.2011 - Thomas Lyskov - he can play everywhere on the left flank. He played in 17(4) matches , scored 3 goals and made 5 assists.
20.3.2012 - Johhny Brain - he was involved in 6 matches , concending 9 goals and making 6 clean sheets.

Transfers out -
31.5.12 - James Ozmen - he didnt make single app for Corby. - free
9.6.12 - Gregory Hartley - he were sold for 3K on Shrewsbury. I dont know how League 1 team wants him.
12.6.12 - Delroy Gordan - he were stable , but I need place for better DC.In 49 matches he scored 4 and made 2 assists - free to Eastlieght
16.6.12 - Sam Ives - and he were stable , but not good enought for new Corby's ambition if I want promotion to Bet Premier I must get rid of these players. In 12(15) matches he scored 2 goals and made 1 assist. - free
16.6.12 - David Keefe - not good enought for Corby - in 0(3) matches he doesnt score nor made assist. - free
16.6.12 - Jordan Spruce - In 4(8) matches he scored once and made 2 assists. - free
16.6.12 - Aiden Ashton, Tom Land, Jack Drury - they didnt made single apprence. -free
16.6.12 - Jordan Smith - In 6(7) matches he scored once without making assist. - free to Farnborough

Missions for 2012-13:
To establish new second startegy
To sign new DC
To recover - 210,000 $

I will accept any help for the last "mission"
I'll try to recover the money with tournament with Celtic , WBA and Port Vale , but I didnt know will it work .

Last edited:
And so if I wanted to establish new strategy i must choose one. My decision was 4-3-3. This was strategy which I'll use vs full domination teams, but I must have another fast forward , so I signed Francis Jeffers,but few days later Mayo,Towers and Hibbert were free agents after they refused to sign new contract.I have big problems 'cuz i have only 16 players.I was in panic.I needed fast some LB and CM so I started to buy every free agent from teams from Engalnd. The result was - Sameth al-Basith , Kealan Dillon and Chris Peach for CM and Ryan Hughes for RB backup (if Lyaskov get injury Ahamed will go LB and Hughes will be RB) and thats how i accomplished the first mission.

Before all this hapen , I have a target for new DC - Adam Ryder , and I signed with him. He was younger faster and smarter than Gordon , the only problem is he cant jump.2/3 missions.

I completed my third "mission"with the tournament. The first game was vs Port Vale

Corby 2:1 Port Vale
Journalist predict that Port Vale will lead with 4,5-0 on the half time , but they were so wrong.The start wasnt so good - their star scored with header in the 33 min. But then started counter atack that I cant dream for them.Ahamed passed one ball and Jeffers scored with header in the 65 min.20 min later Adam passed one DF and with nice shot made 2-1 . The whole low league English world was shoked in that day.

However Celtic beat WBA on penalties after 3-3.

Corby 0-3 Celtic
Dispite the result I was so proud with the players. 90 minutes of play atacks only against one goal.Johhny Ahamed Lyskov and Gulliver were the big heroes in that night . 2 of the goals fall after Ryder's mistakes but he made good match too.

Before the tournament I haved 500 $ for wages. Now I can proporse on my targets 14 K $. That's winner spirit.

Start of the season.

Worcester 2-0 Corby
First match with the new strategy wasnt encouraging. Worcester didnt make any special to win this match, they just do what they can - set pieces. They scored both of their goals after corners.

Unlucky on loosing them players that seem to be gelling well.. Hope this season you reach playoffs you deserve the chance. Help with the money too.. Dont ignore cups expecialy the fa cup can easly make your money from a good cup run if you can

Thanks but you know all evil for good. And lets continue ...
Transfer news
Because of the problems in CM and DC again I was searching for new free players , and I found in a place where I had not expected that there will be - in Bulgaria B group. I signed with Strati Iliev. He was so good for BSBN standart.

Corby 1-4 Kettering
Day after I signed Iliev he was in starting 11. In the 3 minute after cross they scored.13 minutes later Hall scored after GK mistake. Unfortunatly in the 36 min again after cross they made 2-1 , 10 minutes later the situation was same - 3-1.In the 85 min they scored amazing goal.

Transfer news
After the last match I doubted in Ryder skills, so I started to search again in Bulgarian groups and I found and sign with Angel Madzhirov.

Boston Utd 1-2 Corby
The effect of the transfer was instant.However only six min after the beginning of the match they scored after cross. I started to watch carefully Iliev and he was like Scholes , in the 22 min after one cleared ball after corner he scored with powerfull shot.
Half an hour later after one reflected ball Jeffers scored for 1-2 .

Corby 3-0 Barrow
This was the match where my team played on their top. First goal was scored by Adam after pass by Bell in the 32 min. 10 min later after Bell's pass Hall scored . In the 56 min again after Bell's pass Adam scored.

Hinckley 2-3 Corby
This was the most hilarious match in my career. The started shoked me , after one cross Smith (Their ST) scored in the 12 min. 5 min later the Smith again scored but this time was in his goal after one ball clearing fail. However he scored again in the 27 min to gain lead to Hinckley.In the stoppage time on the first half , after one Hall's pass Ahamed scored for 2-2.10 min later after Hall's cross Smith shooted in his teammate body and that give me the lead.

Corby 0-1 Stalybridge
All my lucky from the last match has returned here. Stalybridge dominated all the match. In the beggining of the second half after one cross Madzhrirov decide to pass to Johhny , but unfortunatly he scored own goal.

Solihull Moors 1-3 Corby
After the dissapoiting lost in the last match,my team scored 10 goals and concended only one in the next 3 matches.
In the 10 min after learned set piece they scored. 6 min later Adam passed to Bell and he scored with well placed shot. In the 31 min after Bell's pass Hall scored amazing goal.5 min later after one cleared ball Hall again scored amazing goal.

Corby 4-0 Vauxhall
In the 35 min after Bell's pass Adam scored amazing goal.10 min later situation was the same , only passer was diffrent - Ahamed. In the 52 min Lawton passed to Bell and he scored for 3-0. 15 min later Adams passed to Lawton and he scored.

Corby 3-0 St. Albans
Absolutely full dominance on the match - Albans have only 3 shots - 1 on target.Jeffers crossed and Adam scored for 1-0 in the 32 min. In range of 10 min after the goal Bell hitted the crossbar on 3 times.However in the 50 min he scored with header after Lyskov pass.20 min later Hall made Beckham-like cross, Adam just needed to touch the ball and the score was 3-0.

Two clean sheets in a row after conciding an average if 2 - 3 a game? You changed something tacticly?

Were are you in league now. About 5th?

Boston Utd 1-0 Corby FA CUP 2 round quialification
The beggining of the match was awfull Lyskov received injury in the 5 min , Hughes replaced him . In the 52 min thier ST benefit from 1 mistake in the DC and scored with header.They deserved to win.

Transfer news I made 2 more signings - Antons Kurakins and Craig Donaldson.

Eastwood 1-1 Corby
This match started one great unbeaten run .In the 42 min Ahmed passed the ball to Johhny after one cross but he jumped on the other way and that was own goal. In the 75 min Iliev received red card,but this give great will to the 10 players and in the 89 min after cross by Hall , Gulliver scored for 1-1.

Altrincham 2:6 Corby
Again the start of the match stuned me.After one cross in the 7 min , no one touched the ball and the score was 1-0. 15 min later Adam outrun thier defence and made 1:1. In the 42 min Burgess scored nice goal from 5 meters. 3 min later Adam again outrun their defence and score. In the 55 min Jeffers scored after Bell's pass.But the next attack after long thrown Burgges scored own goal.In the 82 min Bell scored after fantastic cross by Adam. After 3 min Adam made penalty and scored .

Corby 1-1 Chester
Something interesting I noticed - 4-3-3 (look the numbers)
In the 1st minute Hall made perfect pass for Jeffers and he scored. In the end of the first half they scored afte ricochet.

Lowestoft 2-3 Corby
In the 18 min they scored after cross . 2 min later Adam scored after Bell's pass.Lyskov get injury in 38 min.In the 61 min Adam scored again after good shot from 16 meters. 9 min later 5 att vs 2 defenders and Lowestoft scored easy.2 min before the end of the match Bell scored after Iliev superble pass.

Corby 0-0 Droylsden
Very boring match with 50%/50% possesion on the ball , only 2 shots on target in the whole match , for me.

Histon 0-2 Corby
This match was very hard, In the 11 min Madzharov get injury 3 min later Bell scored after Lyskov cross.In the 56 min Burgess scored from 16 meters with one-touch shot . 3 min before the end of the match Lyskov also received injury.

Corby 3-1 Blyth
This was very very important match and it started perfect - Hall made perfect cross for Adam who scored with header.In the 28 min they scored after cross. In the 62 min Bell scored after Jeffers fluke pass. 5 min later Hall received very bad injury - 6 months. This was very big hit for my promotion ambitions.Bell scored again in the 88 min after Lawton's pass .

Workington 1-4 Corby
Very easy match for the boys. In the 16 min Adam outruned their defence and scored between legs on their GK.15 min later he scored again after Ahamed cross.Gulliver also record his name after cross by Madzharov in the 40 min.Minute later Jeffers also scored after Lyskov cross.In the 69 min they scored after big mistake in my defence.

Blyth 0-0 Corby FA trophy 3 qualification round
I decide to give most of my starting 11 rest . In the match i have 56 % ball possesion ,but 0 shots on target. They have 4 shots on target. In this match only johhny saved me.

Corby 2-1 Blyth FA trophy 3 qualification round REP
After the rest Adam just smahed Blyth 2 times.First was in the 25 min , after 1-2 pass with Iliev and nice placed shot.In the 67 min after one long thrown in Burgess made penalty which was scored.In the 90 min Adam received pass from Lawton and just turn around and scored the winning goal.

Corby 1-1 FC United
Big,big problems for my team in this match , Gulliver,Madzhirov and Iliev were injured so I used Lyskov(like DC,on his place was Kurakins), Ryder and Donaldson(for first time) on their places.The beggining wasnt good.They scored after one long range pass and one touch shot in the 16 min .But 2 min before the end of the match Adam made cross for Donaldson and he scored on his debut.

Lowestoft 1-1 Corby FA throphy 1 round
Again lot of players were rester, I leaved only Adams and Brains, to save the match . After big mistake by Ryder they scored goal in the 4 min.In the second half I let Bell and Jeffers to play , 10 min later amazing combination between them and Adam finished with goal for Adam.

Corby 3-2 Lowestoft FA throphy 1 round REP
In the 33 min Iliev received injury and he was subbed with Donaldson.2 min later brilliant pass from Donaldson finished with goal from Adam. 10 min later Bell passed to Adam and he scored again.In the 60 min Burgess crosed and Jeffers scored. 2min later they scored amazing goal.In the 87 min they returned one more goal , but it was too late for them.

Guiseley 1-1 Corby
In the 10 min Mazdzhirov after one cross made penalty which was scored.In the end of the first half Kurakins received injury. In the 54 min Bell scored brilliant goal after Jeffers pass.

Corby 1-0 Gloucester
This match showed the spirit of my team.Full domination for Corby until 73 min . In this min Bell received red card after terrible tackle. In the 83 min Burgess also made terrible tackle and also received red card , but 5 min later after Adam's cross Gulliver scored after amazing header.

League table View attachment 260276