Two clean sheets in a row after conciding an average if 2 - 3 a game? You changed something tacticly?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Yes i changed my tactic to 4-3-3 but I writed for this, check posts from yesterday , and the other thing is my defenders - Ahamed-Gulliver-Madzhirov-Lyskov are better than Ahamed-Gulliver-Gordan-Mayo. Also Johhny Brain makes some fantastic saves and is more stable than Hartley ( Hartley was Man city youth :D)
The second thing I didnt expect - my players start controling the matches (around 70 % of the matches) with the new strategy.
And the third reason for this is combination Hibbert-Towers is far weaker than Lawton(Iliev)-Hall (Iliev) - Burgess.

Last edited:
Promotion here we cone!

i took wrexham forn the bule square to the premiership i found it has as the fans only went up a a couple of thousand the same with my friend.

I managed Maidenhead on fm 11 from the the blue square south to the championship, never had a transfer budget and never had my pitch relaid, I only had 400 seats and had to share Watfords ground and then Readings, my board never gave me anything. Had about 3 coaches.
The sponsorship was a joke I might as well have been sponsored by Zorbas keebabs!

Promotion here we cone!

It's only half of season, If Adam get injury , Corby couldn't score so many goals.
I managed Maidenhead on fm 11 from the the blue square south to the championship, never had a transfer budget and never had my pitch relaid, I only had 400 seats and had to share Watfords ground and then Readings, my board never gave me anything. Had about 3 coaches.
The sponsorship was a joke I might as well have been sponsored by Zorbas keebabs!​

You cant just throw away your job dude sign with free players get on loan, and get to to PL, there are big money , chamiponship is just the hardest step to the money.
In FM 11 I taked Everton and make them world power , I sold the best players for like 50-60 mil ,but the board just didnt want to build new stadion. 1 season before I lost my save, the club was bought by some crazy dude , and he immidiatly start to build the new stadion, so so you just need more time.

Last edited:
And lets continue ...

Kettering 1-5 Corby
For this match I changed to strategy 4-4-2(cuz Bell was injured , and the result was amazing. Only 8 min after the beggining , perfect combination between Adam and Jeffers , the last scored. Half an hour later after ricochet they draw the match. Between 50 and 60 min Donaldson scored two after good crosses by Lyskov. In the 71 min again after Lyskov cross Adam scored 10 min later Lyskov scored amazing goal.

Barrow 3-2 Corby
Again with 4-3-3 , but this time result was awful.16 matches run unbeaten ended here. To the 32 min they lead with 3-0, after 2 crosses and penalty made by Lyskov. just before the half time I changed the strategy to 4-4-2. Result was instant. In the 43 min Adam scored after perfect pas by Iliev.In the 90 min Donaldso scored after cross by Burgess.

Colwyn Bay 1-2 Corby
Because of the 3 next macthes I was close to nerveous breakdown. In the 38 min after cross they scored.4 min later Donaldson
scored amazing placed shot from 20 meters.In the 81 min Adam passed through 2 Bay's defenders and scored the winning goal.

Transfer news
I didnt need to buy another DC but Frederic Veseli was amazing player from my observations. Now my defence looks like Kurakins(Lyskov)-Veseli(Madzhirov)-Gulliver(Ryder but this is rare case)-Madzhirov(Ahamed).

Corby 4-1 Boston Utd
Again with 4-3-3 . In the 6 min they scored after ricochet. In the 30 min after Burgess pass Donaldson scored nice goal . He started becomes 1 of my important players.In the 70 min Jeffers scored after pass by Adam. In the 88 min he outrunned their defence and scored for 3-1 .2 min later Lyskov scored amazing goal.

Grimsby (4th in Bet Premier League) 2:3 Corby FA trophy 2 round

I though the teams from Bet premier will smashed me , but I was wrong. In the 10 min they scored after cross.7 min later after Donaldson pass Bell scored. In the 25 min after good 1-2 between Bell and Jeffers , the last one scored.4 min later they scored after cross/shot and my Gk dosent expected it. In the 58 min Burgess passed to Lawton and he scored ... just amazing goal I dont have enought words. [video=youtube;TyWDsq2DWzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyWDsq2DWzU[/video]

Stalybridge 1-2 Corby
In the 40 min after pass by Ahamed,Jeffers scored goal that I cant imagine ... later I will upload video . In the 42 min after Adam cross they scored own goal. In the 62 min they scored after corner

Corby 1-2 Worcester

I tried evrything but they still win this matches. After 2 crosses they made 2-0 to the 43 minute, in the 90 min after Iliev corner cross Gulliver scored.

Corby 4-1 Solihull Moors
In the 10th min Bell made penalty and Iliev scored it. In the 30th minute they scored after cross ... again. 4 min later Adam made good curve shot and scored. In the 62nd min Iliev crossed one ball from free kick and Veseli scored. In the end of the matchdam outruned their defence and scored.

Corby 1-0 Hinckley
In the 48th min Bell made good pass to Jeffers and he scored. Boring match at all.

Croby 1-2 Mansfield (9th in BS Bet Premier) FA trophy 3rd round
In the 24th min after Bell scored. He proved again that he is player for big matches.2 min later Veseli lost his man and he scored after cross.In the 90th min Veseli again lost his man and that's how they beat me.

League table View attachment 260451

I want to ask 2 things -
1.Can you open the links for the players?
2. Why when i sign soemeone he is 200 k (for example) make good season and its 25 k ?

Last edited:
Vauxhall 1-4 Corby
For this match Veseli was on international duty. However in the 25th min after Jeffers cross Bell scored.In the 41st min Adam scored tricky goal after Donaldson cross. 3 min later Jeffers scored after Lyskov cross. I think this is the first match where all my strikers score goal,but I'm not sure. However they scored in the 75th min after cross,but after Madzhirov cross in the 84th , Gulliver returned the goal.

Corby 2-0 Eastwood
Eastwood have solid defence.In the 46th min Ahamed received injury.30 min later after Adam cross Lyskov scored.In the end of the match after Iliev cross , Adam scored with powerfull shot.

St.Albans 1-0 Corby

The start of the match was nightmare for me - goal in the 2nd min of the match , and they closed the match and beat me.

Chester 0-1 Corby
Boring match at all , Lyskov scored in the 46 min after pass by Adam. Unfortunatly in the 59 min Iliev received injury.

Corby 3-0 Lowestoft
2 days before the match Jeffers received injury , so I was forced to use 4-4-2 . In the 12th min after Bell pass, Adam scored.In the 77th min after Rogan pass (Bell received light injury) Adam scored again.13 min later Adam runned 40 meters to score his hat trick.

Transfer news
From the youth intake , best caputere was McMahon , he was the best AMC in the team only on 16 ! Amazing capture.

Corby 1-0 Altrincham
The Bell's injury wasnt light , and I cant use the 4-3-3 formation.However In the 17th min after perfect pass by McMahon Adams scored nice goal.

Droylsden 3-0 Corby
Awuful match for Corby , with only 1 interesting moment . The only good thing was that Hall returned to play.From one corner and two nice plased shots they scored .

Corby 4-1 Histon
This was match directly for the tittle if I win it I'll be closer to the tittle.However the first attack was goal after cross - 0:1. In the 21th min Adam won penalty and Iliev scored it.In the 65th min after good combination between Adam and Bell and the last one scored it. 3 min later Adam scored after good chip.In the 77 min he scored again . He shot , but the ball deflected from the post , and on the bounce he scored. The only bad thing from that match is that I lost Gulliver for long time.

Blyth 0-1 Corby
Very tight match , In the 90 min Adam won penalty after corss by Hall , and Bell scored it .

Corby 1-0 Workington
2 wins away from the cup. I smashed them , they didnt have single shot on target . The only goal was scored by Jeffers in the 31nd min after pass by Bell.

FC United 1:4 Corby
If I win this I will be cmapion ... and I did it. However the start wasnt good . In the 26 min after cross Ryder(Gulliver backup) was beaten in the air and the result was 1-0.In range of 10 min Adam score his hattrick - after skipping the GK, after cross and after reflect the ball (between 57-67 min) . In the 72 min Lyskov scored after good pass by Donaldson.

For the last three matches I wont give you so detailed info , cuz I used most of the reserves. I wil only say that Driscoll made one clean sheet and concended 4 goals in three matches , but he is perfect backup GK.And Cough- again from the youth team scored his first goal after shot from small angle and Adam scored another two vs Guiseley. In the last match vs Gloucester Clough again scored .

League table
View attachment 260942

Corby honours:
Jemil Adam league top scorer and BSBN Player of the year - 37 goals and 14 assists from 46 app. In the league 39 app 32 goals 13 assists
Manager of the year - ME

Transfers influence -
IN
Francis Jeffers - He made 38(4) app scored 13 goals and 5 assists.He have the pass rate in % .After him are Adam and Bell , this is called good atack.
Adam Ryder - He was good when he needed to be. He made 12 (5) apps and made 1 assist.
Sameth Al-Basith - he was big dissapointmend - made 1(7) apps and made 1 assist.
Ryan Hughes - and he was big dissapointmend - he made 3(4) apps without assis or goal.
Chris Peach and Kealan Dillion - they didnt made single app.
Strati Iliev -the signing that stable the mid-line . He made 28(11) apps scored 3 and made 11 assis , also he have pass rate 82%.
Angel Madzhirov - another good signing , he was the real Gordon replacement.He made 38 apps with 3 assists.
Craig Donaldson - I underestimated him - in 21(5) apps he scored 6 goals and made 5 assists.
Antons Kurakins - with this signing I aimed to "free" Lyskov from LB and made him LM in formation 4-4-2.However Kurakins made 2 assists in 22(5) apps.
Frederic Veseli - the best signing - he made good partnership with Gulliver and Madzhirov. He scored one goal in 16 apps.
OUT
The reject contracts from Mayo,Towers and Hibbert thrown me in shock.However I find twice better choises than them.
Missions for the Bet Premier
1.To clear - 500 000 $ from many tournaments.
2.To have idea which postion I need to strenght (now I dont have any idea)
3.To avoid relegation.

In the beggining of the preperation I made about 5 tournaments - friendly cups. The result was from -500 000 $ to + 190 000 $,The first mission was completed.

Transfer news
I noticed some guy on the transfer market Sean Tse , and he was better than Phil Gulliver.Then some agent offered me some Usa guy - Sebastien Lledget , he was better than Donaldson and was close to Iliev abbilities.

I wont give report for the pre season matches I used only reservs ,cuz the I have 5 a week.

The formations 4-4-2 4-3-3

Start of the season

Forest Green 2-2 Corby
They have big luck this game . In the 36 min they scored after cross. In the 66 min Adam outruned their defence and scored for 1-1. Lyskov get injury in the 77 min . 5 min later Iliev scored with header after cross by Madzhirov.In the 86 min Bell received injury and I was with only 10 players , 2 min later they drawed the match after cross.

COME ON CORBY!!!!!!!!!!! Long time Corby Town fan, born and bred here, your doing us proud, can i recomend James Gilpin - GK, Dali Gomez - Striker, Frank Sinclair - Df, Tommy Amos - Striker