From non league to Champions League?

Reaction score
Has anyone took a club from Blue Square South/North all the way to Premiership or even Champions League?
Obviously some people would have done it with a little editing, im interested in people who havent edited, havent used Reunion and havent restarted game etc.
I have managed to get Hinckley to League 1, but then sort of got in a rut, yo yo-ing between the bottom leagues.I was in season 2023/24 when i gave up.
So if anyone has managed to go all the way and has honestly not cheated(why lie?) i would be very imterested to see stories and screenshots(H)

I remember a guy, over at the the SI forums, who won the Champions League and Premier League double with Farsley United (I think thats the name). I've been looking for the thread for the last few days but can't find it

Well i'm trying this with Droylesdon now, but only just started i'm afraid.
My friend got York to the premier league in like 12 seasons? No europe play though.

I remember a guy, over at the the SI forums, who won the Champions League and Premier League double with Farsley United (I think thats the name). I've been looking for the thread for the last few days but can't find it

The team is called Farsley Celtic :D

i am trying to do in a maximum of 23 seasons, but i don't just mean making one appearance. i am trying to make vauxhall motors into a side like celtic or rosenborg, regularly getting into the CL
I have a thread about it, check it out !! :D

best i did is get chelmsford city into cola league 2! that was very hard work! still got the save game but lost intrest!

I've managed to get Eastbourne from the BSP to the Championship....but I used Reunion players at the beginning so I guess I shouldn't be commenting.:(

whats reunion players?

Reunion is a little island nation off the coast of Madagascar. It is full of players who can play easily in the BSN/BSS/BSP and some in League 2 and they can be signed for free with relatively low wages. When you start a new game, you need to make sure that the "Load all players" option is set to Reunion

I've managed to get Eastbourne from the BSP to the Championship....but I used Reunion players at the beginning so I guess I shouldn't be commenting.:(

still an achievement though mate, getting a tiny club like that to the championship

am gunna try again with Blyth, but dont have any insperation for it lol

Ive taken Oxford from Conference to Championship in successive seasons, think i might struggle in the championship though.

Canvey island fc joined in 2011/12 season, no players, no transfer budget and 1.8k p/w wages.

11/12: 9th position in Blue square south poor start but went on 12 game winning streak later.

12/13: 1st in Blue square south 18 game winning streak and semi final of FA TROPHY.

13/14: 1st in Blue sqaure premier and finally won FA Trophy on 8k budget and 4.5k p/w wages same players with few additions from season before but amazing team morale and loan signings.

Stiil going but hope to be in PL in 15 seasons. No cheating and medium database was used.

I got Basingstoke to League one, before getting sacked after giving board ultimatuim to give me more transfer funds.
I'm still playing that save game, Currently managing Metallurg Kuzbass

havent really tried. think should be a great challenge. cheers.

I managed to get Braintree from Blue Square South to the Premier League in 6 seasons, am still there now in the 9th season, finished 9th in my first season in the premier league and 6th in the 2nd, currently sitting in 7th with 5 games gone. I dont believe in cheating, but i havent stuck to the strict LLM rules (i.e. only using scouts etc) still im pretty proud to have brought them up through the league structure all teh way to the top.
BlueSquareSouthLeague.png

BlueSquarePremierLeague-2.png

Coca-ColaFootballLeagueTwo-4.png

Coca-ColaFootballLeagueOne-2.png

Coca-ColaFootballLeagueOne-3.png

Coca-ColaFootballLeagueChampionship.png

BarclaysPremierLeague.png

Last edited:
I'm 13 games into my 2nd LLM season with Welling United, got Promotion via the playoffs in my first season and currently 3 points off the playoffs in BSP!

2019/20 season with Braintree Town and im past the group stages of the Champions League.