From Sverige and on.

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
So it’s Friday night and I have nothing but time, I haven’t written anything in years so a FM story seems like a good thing
to write because I lack the imagination to write a real story. I have chosen my starting country as Sweden and plan on
moving along to a bigger job when the opportunity presents itself.

Leagues:
Sweden - Allsvenskan
Holland - Eredivisie
Italy - Serie A TIM
Spain - La Liga
England - Premiership

I numbered the teams in 1-14 in alphabetical order and used a random number picker to decide my team. 14 was the number I was given so örgryte is the club i'm taking charge of.

From Sverige and on.

örgryte IS hire *** as manager.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/Craven85/FMStory/***-hired.jpg

'I know the media are questioning the boards decision to appoint an inexperienced manager and I understand that, but I am very confident in my ability and I can take this club forward.'

When asked about his concerns the only response was non-football related. 'Concerns? No, none. The only problem i'll encounter is the language, but my staff are very fluent in English, especially Sören Börjesson so this will help a great deal.'

'I look am very much looking forward to the season ahead and cannot wait to get started in preseason training and of course, exploring the options available in the transfer market.'

Comments courtesy of Sky Sports News.

Anders Lundberg announce transfer and wage budget.

The chairman of örgryte Anders Lundberg has informed me that the transfer budget for this season is a very low
£75,000 and the wage budget follows suit with a cap at £19,250. It's looking like loan deals and free transfers will be
the only way of bringing in new faces.

Changes to backroom staff at Gamla Ullevi.

*** has wasted little time bringing in 4 new faces to the örgryte staff. Swedish fitness Thomas Gustafsson and dutch pair
Luit Zwaneveld and Arthur Bennink join the rest of the coaches. The only suprise inclusion is the role of assistant manager, recently filled by Angelo Antenucci. In an interview with Angelo he discussed how ***'s ambition convinced him to make the switch. There is yet to be any new player signings at örgryte but they have been heavily linked with former U21 international Stefan Ishizaki who is out of contract and actively seeking a new club. Leandro Gioda of Lanus is also a reported target for ***.

Ishizaki set for Lens. Stefan was widely expected to join up with *** at örgryte. Man City, Chievo and Trabzponspor also held an interest but the 22 year old opted for a move to France. There is some good news for *** however, Argentine starlet Leandro Gioda arrived at Gamla Ullevi today for a fee of £60k. Leandro signed a 3 year deal on £600 p/w and only has 2 games of preseason to impress and win his place in the starting 11.

End of preseason report.
preseasonfriendlies.jpg

We've not played any big names in our preseason matches but we've still came out on top and had the better of all four matches, the players that impressed the most were left winger Angelo Vega, Centre-back Johan Anegrund and 19 year old striker Ola Toivonen who scored 4 in 3.

Preseason at örgryte is now over and the starting eleven are believed to be in ***'s mind, the pundits believe the starting line-up for the GIF Sundsvall season opener are as follows
starting11.jpg

In other news *** has brought in young goalkeeper Tom Lannoo on a free transfer. Lannoo is ***'s second signing and with £15,000 left in the kitty it doesn't look like there will be many more arivals in this transfer window.

I'll update it after every 5-8 games if people are going to read it, if not i'll just carry on with this career game normally.

class :D let us know how you get on. :)

Odds are in.
Orgryte have been priced at 40/1, the bookmakers believe relegation is on the cards for my team. The favourites are Malmo FF and IFK Goteborg at 6/4.

Season opener, Orgryte 3 - 1 GIF Sundsvall.

The first 10 minutes were poor from Orgryte and they could of found themselves a goal down were it not for some great goalkeeping from **** Last, GIF Sundsvall didn't take advantage of the early pressure and play began to swing our way. The majority of the chances went to young Brazilian striker Ailton, one of which he tucked away just before the half time whistle. Going into the break at half time I give some encouragement and send the boys back out onto the park. It could of been 1-1 early on in the second half but **** was on hand again to save the score leveling. 64 minutes gone and preseaon impressor Ola Toivonen gets a head to a cross from Johan Karlefjard to make it 2-0. Some poor defending by Gioda led to a goal for Sundsvall on 79 and at 2-1 the game is looking like it could swing either way. 84 on the clock and defending a free kick right on the edge of the area, the free kick is poor and doesnt clear the wall, Ailton makes a quick run and it's spotted by a defender. The long ball finds it's way to Ailton path who is onside and clear through, Zambian substitute Mwila is square across the box and Ailton unselfishly passes and it's 3-1, game over.
MOM - Aitlon.(Orgryte)

Elfsborg 0 - 1 Orgryte

25 on clock gone and favourites Elfsborg are dominated the match untill a scramble on the edge of the Elfsborg box, Martin Andersson's silly lunge causes the fould and stops a clear goal scoring opportunity, red card and the free kick wasted. 35 and it's the second of the season for Ailton, he was first to react from a Toivonen header and the poacher makes it 1-0. Half time comes and were looking comfortable so I give the encouragement again and send them on. Straight away we're being hit hard and fast by the 10 men of Elfsborg and it continues all the way till the final whistle with only a few chances going our way. Were it not for the solid Last in goal and the brave defending of Gioda, Anegrund and Prytz it could of been a loss for Orgryte.
MOM - Anders Prytz.(Orgryte)

Orgryte 1 - 1 Gefle

The first 25 the game is being taken to newly promoted Gefle with Mwila and Ailton testing Mattias Hugosson in the Gefle goals. A quick throw to Ailton and a quick cross into the box leeds to Karlefjard's first goal of the season that was cooly slotted in the bottom right corner. Right on half time Last pulls of another wonderfull save to push away a goal bound header, Gefle's only attempt on goal so far, Half time and we should be at least 2-0 up, I let them know it's been dissapointing so far and get ready for the second half. Mwila has barely been in the game and is looking lost so Toivonen get's a run out for the second half. 63 gone and it's 1-1, some sloppy defending lets Daniel Westlin in for the equalizer with Gelfe's 2nd attempt on goal. The rest of the match flew by with no team making the extra effort. A poor performance by Orgryte, a knock picked up by **** Last and a bollocking to follow.
MOM - Magnus Wikstrom.(Gefle)

Injury woe for Orgryte

lastinjury.jpg

In other news Orgryte will play away against Kubikenborgs IF in the second round of the Svenska Cupen on 4th May 2005.

Malmo FF 1 - 0 Orgryte

The first half was uneventful, the only two things worth mentioning are the injury to Toivonen who was replaced by Mwila and a chance missed by Ailton with the rebound skyed by Gustafsson. The defensive counter attacking football is keeping Malmo FF at bay for now, the team isn't playing well but they didn't respond well to a half time moan so the lads are sent back out with words of encouragement. After limiting Malmo to long range shots the deadlock was finally broken on 69 when Anegrunds poor attempted clearence bounced off the back of Gioda into Mattisson's path who powered home for a 1-0 lead to Malmo. The game continued with no events worth noting and I'm very dissapointed to lose to a goal like we conceded. I wasn't expecting a win or draw but it could of been possible.
MOM - Peter Abelsson.(Malmo FF)

Orgryte 0 - 1 Hacken
9 minutes gone and Orgryte are already a goal down, stand in keeper Lannoo made the wrong decision to come for the ball and Karlson passed the ball into the net. Things go from bad to worse when Lannoo has go off injured on 27 and replaced by part-time keeper Rickard Johansson. Half time arives and were lucky to only be a goal down, the team recieve the bollocking and a quick tweak of tactics. Hacken were lucky to hold onto the lead after the woodwork was struck 3 times and chances were fail one by one. Another bad result and Orgryte are without a win in three games.

First5.jpg

Keeper crisis at Orgryte.
Tom Lannoo is the second keeper to fall victim to injury, a rib fracture will keep him out of action for around 1-2 months. With Last far from recovery only part time keeper Rickard Johansson is available to ***'s team. This could really damage ***'s teams fight agains relegation, Orgryte currently find themselves sitting in 8th position with 2 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw.

HA HA **** Twist :p how did you do that?

Also not a bad start to your season

**** Twist made me chuckle.

Also the injury to your two keepers is a bit harsh, atleast you have one more backup.

This is much better than my one, KIu. **** Twist :D

Svenska Cupen 2nd Rnd, Kubikenborg 0 - 2 Orgryte.
The game is mostly in my favour all the way to the 33 minute when the first goal came, a quick throw from Vega to Mwila which is then crossed and turned home by Gudmundsson. On 43 the second was added, some nice build up play led to a cross from Vega with Gudmundsson on hand to grab his second. After half time encouragement I did expect to see more goals but the second half flew by with only the one highlight on 87 minutes which led to an offside flag. Through to the next round with a morale boosting victory.
MOM - Gudmundsson.(Orgryte)

Svenska Cupen 3rd round draw.
The Svenska Cupen draw sees Orgryte visit Halmstad on 1st June 2005.

Kalmar FF 3 - 0 Orgryte.

With only 5 minutes gone Kalmar have had 3 chances and 1 was converted by Lasse Johansson. A free kick near the corner flag is crossed and headed in by Johansson on 25 for 2-0. on 27 a penalty is award to Kalmar and tucked away by Stoltz for 3-0, now it's just damage control. I apply some changes at half time and hope for a better performance, it looks like a change on tactics will be on for the next game because this 4-4-2 is no longer working. The second half performance was alot better and it's a shame we didnt get 1 or 2 goals to show for it.
MOM - Johansson.(Kalmar FF)

Orgryte 4 - 2 IFK Goteborg.
Tactics changed and 9 minutes gone and Orgryte are having the better of the play against rivals Goteborg and the break came when IFK Goteborg keeper Bengt Andersson fumbles an easy ball, Zambian Boyd Mwila is right infront of him accepting his gift, 1-0. 18 on the clock and Mwila has grabbed his second with a cool finish, his pace (p20/a20) is really causing problems for the Goteborg back line. On 24 Ponuts Wernblom makes it 2-1 with a good leap and header from a deep cross that shouldnt of found the target. 3-1! Mwila again involved in the play, sliding a nice pass into Ailton for his 3rd of the season on 28 minutes, Ailton powered instead of placing but a goal is a goal, however they go in. 1 minute after the restart and Prytz gives away a silly penalty and Goteborg have a chance to get back in, Selakovic slots for 3-2. 39 gone and it's 4-2, Ailton latched on to Gudmundssons ball over the top and slotted at the near post, great finish. Some suprising good goalkeeping keeps the score at 4-2 for HT. The usual encouragement is given and away we go for the second half. The second half was quiet compared to the first, Ailton could of completed his hat-trick but some brave goalkeeping kept the score at 4-2. Ganemyr, Anegrund and Mwila all picked up knocks.
MOM - Ailton.(Orgryte)

Jorg Stiel signs one year deal with Orgryte.

jorgsigns.jpg

With the keeper crisis still needing to be covered *** has handed 37 year old Swiss ex-international Jorg Stiel a one year deal as player/coach, his experience will surely calm down the keeper situation at Gamla Ullevi untill Last is fully fit to reclaim the No.1 spot.

Halmstad 5 - 1 Orgryte.
7 minutes into Stiels debut he makes a good stop from a long range shot but a minute later finds himself picking the ball out of the back of net when some scandelous defending allows Ingelsten in for an easy finish with 8 minutes gone. 23 gone and things get worse, more poor defending and Andersson gets the second for Halmstad. Karlefjard manages to put one of the score sheet for Orgryte on 45 after some nice link up play with Ailton, 2-1. *Bollocks team*. Second half starts and Orgryte are dominating but not finding the net, Ailton has 2 great chances before the 55 mark and its should be level. A poor clearence from Stiel and number 3 is turned in by Ingelsten against the run of play. On 82 minutes Ingelsten completes his hat-trick after another poor clearence from Stiel, *** will be happy Last is available for the next match as Jorg's debut wont be impessing him too much. Anklev adds number 5 on 86 and it's getting embarresing, the wistle couldnt come sooner. Adding insult to injury right winger Gudmundsson was sent off in the 91st minute for a clumsy challenge.

Orgryte 1 - 3 Assyriska

Things get worse for Orgryte when in the 2nd minute Tell has headed home for bottom of the table Assyriska, 1-0. 3rd minute and Tell adds a second, Orgryte find themselves in a world of trouble. 38 and Pyrtz gives away a penalty for Manovic to slot the 3rd. Orgryte had most of the ball in the first half but the 3 attempts and 3 goals are what count. Second half and Orgryte are having the better of it and on 58 Ailton crafts a goal. Ailton continued to get the chances but couldnt convert leaving the score at 3-1 and the embarresment continues.

I love the webpage edits, look like the real thing. :)

Ha Ha Redders in a gay orgy :D

im gutted the bbc didnt mention who recomended Steil.

lol I was actually just about to put 'Chief Orgryte scout Kris Jackson sacked after Stiel recommendation' in the next BBC page but I forgot, anyway.

Svenska Cupen 3nd Rnd, Halmstad v Orgryte.
After the 5-1 thrashing Halmstad are clear favourites to progress to the next round of the Svenska Cupen, *** is expected to change his tactics again with a 4-5-1 being implement instead of the recently used 4-4-2. ***'s expected line up.
defensivetacpic.jpg

Halmstad BK 1 - 2 Orgryte.
Orgryte take an early lead in the 3rd minute, Vega's collected a loose pass from the right back and made a good run from the wing and cut in to shoot, the shot was parried but only into the path of Ailton who was more than happy to tuck it away. A cleverly worked freekick sees the favourites level the score as Cagua turns it in with 10 minutes gone, 1-1. Vega continues to cause problems on the left wing and forces the error from Jonsson of Halmstad, Ailton latches onto the loose ball and tucks away his second on the 40 mark. Ailton had a chance for a first half hat-trick but keeper Conny Johansson was wise to the quick free kick and pushed it wide. A good performance so far from Orgryte. Second half and Vega carrys on where he left off causing torement to the right back. **** Last shows signs of his form before injury saving a free kick on 64 and then saving the rebound. I changed tactics to shut up shop and ground out the result, 2-1 with Tomaz Junior picking up an injury. A little respect restored to the Orgry's.
MOM - Magnus Kallander.(Orgryte)

Svenska Cupen 4th Round and Quater Final draw.

Orgryte IS will play away to Enskede IK in the 4th round of the Svenska Cupen, the quater final draw was also held and the winner of the 4th round tie between Orgryte IS and Enskede IK will play at home to the winner of the Hammarby v GAIS 4th round tie.

Orgryte 3 - 0 Djurgarden
Favourites Djurgarden found themselves on the backfoot from kick off with Vega agains causing probelms down the left, Ailton is making smart runs and troubling the defenders. The 2 defensive midfielders are protecting the back four well and breaking down attacks, it's a quiet first half till the 45 mark when Karlefjard puts a ball over the top for Ailton to run onto, he rounds the keeper and before he pulls the trigger is chopped down by him, Djurgarden's goalkeeper Wahlstrom recieves the red and Vega steps up to take the penalty in first half injury time and cooly slots for 1-0. Substitute goalkeeper Vaiho's first job is to pick the ball out of the net just before half time. After half time the game goes back to being uneventful untill the 72nd minute when Last rolls the ball out to Gioda who finds Vega on the wing, Vega takes on the right back and delivers a good cross for Ailton to get on the end of for 2-0. In the 80th minute the 3rd goal has come through right winger Eric Gustafsson, another quick throw and cross caught the Djurgarden defence out and he crept in at the back post to head home. The result moves Orgryte from 10th to 8th.
MOM - Eric Gustafsson.(Orgryte)

Helsingborg 0 - 3 Orgryte
Away to top of the league Helsingborg didn't cause much bother in the first 25 minutes with Orgryte having the best of the game and grabbing a goal from a Gustafsson through ball and Ailton finish. The pace of Ailton was clearly too much for defender Christiansen who gave away a penalty in 38th minute and Angelo Vega converted for the second game running. Half time comes and were 2 up but playmaker Karlefjard has taken a knock so Finnish international Scheweleff comes on for the second half. 5 minutes after the break Ailton added a third goal and his 10th of the season, a poor throw from the right back gave Vega a chance to put Ailton through who then chipped the ball over Andersson in the Helsinborg goal. The rest of the match went by with both teams being limited to long range shots that never caused either keeper any problems. Orgryte's third win in a row and it was fully deserved after a great performance against top of the league Helsingborgs IF.
MOM - Ailton.(Orgryte)

ailtoninterview.jpg

After an impressive start to the season Orgryte Brazilian striker has been talking to our chief Swedish reported Mike Luvsdakunt.

Luvsdakunt: 'You've had a good start to your season and have scored 10 goals in 13 games, how do you feel with your form and the teams also?'

Ailton: 'It feels good to get off to a good start personally but losing **** early on in the season hurt a few of our results and we could well be sitting higher than 8th in the table.'

Luvsdakunt:'Do you feel new coach Wes *** has had any influence in your personal form so far?'

Ailton: 'He showed great faith in me, during preseason I was finding it difficult and I only managed to score one in five games. He is helping me greatly and the instructions he gives me, aswell as the team are of great value and I love that he is here coaching Orgryte.'

Ailton hopes to continue his great form going into the remainder of the season with 16 games left to play, Orgryte look to be proving the bookies wrong and are good value to stay clear of the drop. Mike Luvsdakunt, BBC News.

Thanks for the comments, will carry on tomorrow as i'm off out for beers.
;)

Wow just discovered this,loving the edits. You seem to be doing alrite for a wank team,hows things goin now?

Haven't had much time recently and when I have had the time I couldn't be bothered to play FM, I have some more of the story written up that i'll post soon, think I was 4th or 5th when I stopped playing and in the semi or quaters of the cup.