Status
Not open for further replies.

savan21

Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson Dead

alexferguson2.jpg

In a shocking turn of events, Manchester United’s Legendary Manager was found dead in his home at Manchester. The police believe that he was murdered after fighting bullets near his body and three gun shots in his stomach.

This is grave news for Manchester United and the football world. Sir Alex would have completed 25 years at helm this year but it was not to be. Fans and Players are mourning his death. Many fans are in rage as a note was found besides Sir Ferguson saying that “United will be finished”. Police are trying to investigate the murder but no clues have been found yet.

Talking to bbc.com Eric Cantona said, “He was a brilliant manager. This is grave news for the world of football”.
Sir Alex’s ex-compatriot Jose Mourinho agrees and said that “Managers will be afraid to take United Post. Ferguson was one of the best in the business, this loss will be up there with the Munich disaster. I wish the fans of Manchester my condolences.”

Meanwhile at Old Trafford, David Gill was at the helm of an emotional conference with the Media along with the players as he announced his helplessness and sadness about losing Sir Alex. When questioned about his replacement, his answer was that the management was too distraught at present.

The future looks dark in the tunnel at old Trafford as the world of football mourns for a legend.

New Manchester United Manager

Today, just a few days after legendary manager Sir Alex was found murdered at his home. The Manchester United Management held a press conference at their training ground in Carrington inviting press all over. David Gill was at the helm of the affair while Club Captain Nemanja Vidic was also present with him. After a while, David gill came up to the podium.
David Gill, “I’ve invited you all here, for the unveiling of Manchester United’s New Manager. He had been working for a while with Sir Alex about the fine nuances of football and Sir Alex always said he was a future managerial prospect. After much discussion and the threat on who ever will be taking the position, we invite before you, without any further ado Sir Alex’s prodigy “Savan Shah”.

2421cb2d14.jpg

3992ab1c2e.jpg

The announcement shocked the reported. No one had heard of him. There was silence as he entered and exchanged pleasantries with David Gill before he took over the mike from David Gill.

“Hello”, I said. “As you’ve heard from Mr. Gill, I’m Savan Shah, I was kind of Sir Alex’s apprentice and his death has hit me very hard but when Mr. Gill asked me to take over, I had no qualms over it. I’m sure you’ll have lots of questions for me. So fire away”

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Press Conference

Question: How do you feel being appointed as the manager of Man Utd?

Me: It is a great honor and an absolute delight to be here. I’ve been a great Man Utd fan since ever and to be here and ever more managing the club, I couldn’t possibly ask for more…except for maybe better circumstances at being appointed.

Question: How hard if it going to replace Sir Alex?

Answer: You gotta be kidding mate. It’s impossible to replace him. He’s a different person. Neither can I replace him nor can he match me. We are different personalities.

Question: What do you think about your mentor’s murder?

Answer: It is tough for me, few days back he was teaching me and now I’m at his place, managing his beloved club. <Wiping a few tears>. He always taught me to be tough though, whatever the situation and I’ll carry on for him.

Question: Are you going to follow his transfer policy?

Answer: yes, I admired his policy. Youth will still take part with senior. That’ll be all. I’ve to talk to my captain and decide some training. I’ll see you soon.

thank you...will post the pre-season reports soon...anything else u guys wanna c?

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Pre-Season Starts

After my appointment and the press conference, I spent the rest of my day with Mike and Vidic discussing possible transfers. I had been around training a lot so bonding with the players was not going to be tough but, the club needed fresh legs. Lindegaard was good enough and Edwin was still number one, but the midfield, defence and attack needed some fresh injection. Many players were discussed. We arrived on the shortlist and I needed to go and talk to the glazers.

It was a tough job, to ask the glazers to cough up some money and they didn’t budge, but I did manage to convince them on one front as they allowed me to buy players on which they could pay in installments and I came out with a triumphant smile. The things were changing around here. The glazers actually gave permission for something. As I walked towards the locker-room, I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, the players were low but I believe we’ll fight through this phase and pay Sir Alex the tribute by playing great football.

As I entered the football, every activity stopped and very player was looking at me. I was nervous and it didn’t help that some of the greatest players of the world were staring at me but I quickly cleared my throat and started.
“lads, I know losing Sir alex, has been hard, but we’ve to move on. Not for ourselves, but for the club and Sir Alex as well. We’ve gotta show the world, we can still fight and play. We’ve to show them why they call us UNITED”

The boys were quite for a second but then Ryan came up and spoke, “For Sir Alex” and the rest of them cheered and got into groove. It was going to be a tough task, but with all of them and few others joining up, I think we’ll do fine.

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

looks good mate! will follow :d good op

Thank you1 :)

Pre-Season Reports​

MAN UTD VS BAYERN LEVERKUSEN

462bf6abf2.png

A disappointing draw in the end, but couldn't blame the players as we were one man down. Vidic disappointed.

af6e268057.png

MAN UTD VS FALKIRK

46a56c71b3.png

MAN UTD VS PALERMO

a88ff828c7.png

6162c39243.png

A disappointing loss to Palermo who played quite well. Defence is very shaky and we gotcha improve there. Ferdinand will be the key. Vidic needs to find back his form.

MAN UTD VS DONCASTER

[IMG]http://www.freeimagehosting.ne...ww.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/l...es-t29300.html
Anyways good luck, and check out mine if you want [/quote]

I'm up for any suggestions, i've seen LGfire's templates, but don't know how to use them, can you guide me? BTW i've seen ur story, doing a good job.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Transfers:

A busy month in the transfer market. All the players are signed up on installments, with the most notable being Karim Benzema and Eden Hazard.

Along with them youngsters like Kevin, Lukaku, Babacar, Varane, Mario Goetze were the other signing. The oldest among all is 22 and that is Benzema.

I hope Sir Alex approves my signings.

1c4c9b0369.png

Save the pictures, then use this website: imgur.com
Upload your pictures, then copy and paste the message boards HTML. That's what I do :)

Save the pictures, then use this website: imgur.com
Upload your pictures, then copy and paste the message boards HTML. That's what I do

Ok. Thanks Mate...:)

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:24 PM ----------

UnitedCommunityShield.jpg

Community Shield

Manchester United
680.png
VS Chelsea
630.png

Pre-Match:

BBC_SPORT_1988.jpg

After a topsy turvy pre-season, Manchester United face Chelsea at Wembley. This will be the first match for young Manager Savan Shah after Sir Alex's horrific death. It is believed that Shah will go with the traditional 4-4-2 formation.

Team News:

Manchester United are without the services of England Captain Rio Ferdinand as well as Midfielder Owen Hargreaves who is out since one and half years. In the absence of Rio, Jonny Evans is slated to start but there maybe some surprising selections from the new manager as he looks to experiment with all the players available.

Chelsea are expected to be without the services of Striking Duo Torres and Drogba. David Luiz and Benayoun are slated to make their Debut. John Terry is also expected to miss, which means Chelsea will start with Brazilian Pair of Alex and Luiz in the Defence.

Prediction: Chelsea 2:1 Man Utd

ESPNHeader.png

Chelsea beaten as Man Utd show class

Man Utd playing their first competitive fixture after demise of Sir Alex may well have given his soul a rest with some clinical finishing. Chelsea Dominated most of the possesion but first half goals from Wayne Rooney and Berbatov proved to be the difference between the sides. Young manager Shah was delighted to win his first match while England Talisman Wayne Rooney won the plaudits for a man of the match performance.

Rooney.jpg

Wayne Rooney was the difference between the sides as he troubled the chelsea defense and midfield in a laborious and fruitful performance.​

ChelseavManUtdInformation_Overview.png

ChelseavManUtdStats_PlayerRatings.png

Post Match

Interview(Excerpts):

Question: Mr.Shah what are your thoughts about the match?

Shah: It was an even game to be honest, they dominated possession, they hit their shots but we defended well. Rooney and Berbatov performed well. the back four blocked most of their shots while inspite of having a few shots on goal we made them count.

Question: Anything you'll like to improve upon?

Shah: Yes, well i would have been delighted with more shots on the goal and possession but I'm happy by their performance, there is room for imrpovement but its just the beginning of the season yet.

Question: What are your thoughts about Mr. Ancelloti?

Shah: Carlo is a good man, one of the nice guys, we get along pretty well. Sorry lads, now i gotta go, have a date with my wife and if I'm late she'll kill me. Catch you later.

billiant update :) nice cup win, could i suggest you centralise the whole update? looks smarter i think :) kiu

Thank you mate...:)...sure i ll centralise all the update...:)

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:26 PM ----------

Premier League Starts

Premier_League_Logo.jpg

Manchester United
680.png
VS Blackburn
612.png

Pre Match:

ESPNHeader.png

After making a winning start under new manager Shah, Man Utd are billed as favorites for their Ewood park fixture against Blackburn. Blackburn also have a new manager at helm and with new Indian owners it would be interesting to see if Blackburn can reach heights of past.

Team News:

Man Utd: Man Utd will yet again be without the services of English duo Ferdinand and Hargreaves. Wes Brown is expected to start at the center with Nemanja Vidic.

Blackburn: Blackburn will be without the services of striker Marme Biram Diouf who is ineligible to play against his parent club. Blackburn will be sporting a new striking pair after El Hadji Diouf has also departed. Roque Santa Cruz will make his blacburn debut again, after coming in from Man City on loan.

Media Prediction: Man Utd 2:0 Blackburn.

Man Utd labor to victory at Ewood park

After a brilliant opening to season at wembley, title contenders Man Utd struggled at Ewood park as they just overcame a resilient Blackburn with a goal from Ryan Giggs. The welsh wizard shows no signs of stopping as he scores in his 19th consecutive season. Although Man Utd won, many questions have emerged for new manager Shah, as the squad after a huge amount of signings is trying to gel together. Man utd managed to get many shots on target but failed to score which will have to be noted by the young manager.

BlackburnvManUtdInformation_Overview.png

BlackburnvManUtdStats_PlayerRatings.png

Good update buddy, Giggs is a god on FM!!! Gutted he retired on my game!!! Layout looks v.good now central!

Good update buddy, Giggs is a god on FM!!! Gutted he retired on my game!!! Layout looks v.good now central!

He's the best player ever, sometimes i'm tempted to go to editor and change his age to 18...lol.! Will post the other two results for august tonight. Look out for them.

brilliant! looks much neater now :) will follow cloesly :) good result bud kiu

brilliant! looks much neater now will follow cloesly good result bud kiu

Thanks...:) Will post august results...today most probably...maximum tomorrow.!

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Premier League and Cup Draws

21.8.2010 Match Day 2

Manchester United
680.png
Vs Everton
650.png

BBC_SPORT_1988.jpg

Pre Match:

After a laborious victory at Ewood park, Man Utd are expected to find form against Everton at home. Man Utd have always been brilliant at home and they are expected to dominate the match.

Team News:

Man Utd: Jonny Evans will return at the center of the defense along with club captain Vidic, as Rio Ferdinand is still injured and so is Owen Hargreaves. Karim Benzema is expected to start the match in place of berbatov who was uninspiring last week.

Everton: Everton have named a full strength side against Man Utd, with no injury worries of their own. Ex-Man Utd forward Louis Saha will lead the attack while Tim Howard will be taking up the goal keeping position.

Everton hold Man Utd to a draw

Manchester United suffered for their nonclinical finishing at old trafford as everton held them to a draw. Man Utd held 59 % of the possession but failed to break through. Credit should also be given to Tim Howard who made saves after saves to keep Man Utd at bay. Other than the disappointing result, injury to Vidic will also put the Man Utd think tank in problem as they are already without Rio Ferdinand.

MOM
tim-howard.jpg

ManUtdvEvertonInformation_Overview.png

ManUtdvEvertonStats_PlayerRatings.png

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Champions League Draw
champions_league_logo.jpg

United Drawn in tough group

ManUHeader.png

Today at the champions league drat at basel in Switzerland, united were drawn in a moderately tough group. United will have to face Valencia, Sampdoria and Fc Basel, with win against either Sampdoria or Valencia necessary. In spite of these Man Utd boss was happy with the draw and told the Man Utd.com that some challenge is good for the team. He also added that the team are raring to bounce back after the draw against everton and New Castle may be in for some spanking. Shah added that although the team are still recuperating from SAF's death, the morale was getting better and the team were blending in well.

Group G

Manchester United
680.png

Valencia
valencia_cf_logo.png

Sampdoria
NEWS_1281634588_sampdoria_logo.gif

Basel
FCBasel-logo.gif

unlucky against Everton! i dropped points to them too! :( for the champions league draw next time maybe try finding badges all the same size :) good update though bud! :D

keep it up bud agree with dan though :D

p.s update on my story

Status
Not open for further replies.