From the streets of suburban Brisbane to the big league(hopefully)

Maxharry3

Reaction score
i start off at my local club capalaba FC this is a be a player save inspired by CJ Lippo and i am using the australian database made by wiery i will upload my first pic soon guys hope you enjoy :D

the backstory I never had an interest in football mainly playing aussie rules untill this year when i decided to play football for school i was recomended to join my local club by my school coach. my mum and dad both fully supported my decision as i was told to have great potential fairly good stats am regarded as a key player in the club screen hope this goes well :D

View attachment 227734

Last edited:
View attachment 227741 absouloute beast in my first match for the club bagging 2 goals. it may only be u20s but a 14 year old in the u20s in his first season in the game is already a great acheviement.

oh and btw how am i able to see my attribues im new to this and any help will be appreciated thank you

I was never expecting a call that day i was at the movies with mates when it happend. it was a message from paul okon after only a few qld second divison games i got selected for a friendly I AM GOING TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY i thought to myself, i contained myself untill the movie finished i ran home screaming yes yes yes View attachment 227737 take that jelavic :p jk man i read your story its beast :)

Last edited:
this is proabbly the worst put together story on here

Oh, far from it! ;)

One little style tip: I would recommend giving the images their "own" lines so the text doesn't wrap itself around the image which makes it harder to read.

And use capital letters when applicable! Maybe it's just me being a grammar ****, but I can get really pedantic about small things like that, so please take no offense. :p

Other than that: Try looking at some of the other career threads and take some inspiration from them, both writing and visual style, and you'll be fine. There's only one way to become a good poster: Posting a lot...

Oh, far from it! ;)

One little style tip: I would recommend giving the images their "own" lines so the text doesn't wrap itself around the image which makes it harder to read.

And use capital letters when applicable! Maybe it's just me being a grammar ****, but I can get really pedantic about small things like that, so please take no offense. :p

Other than that: Try looking at some of the other career threads and take some inspiration from them, both writing and visual style, and you'll be fine. There's only one way to become a good poster: Posting a lot...
Thank you for the feedback I'm gonna fine tune the details later

Yeah keep at it mate, as dllu said the only way to get better is to do it! & feel free to ask questions of people, i annoyed the *** off Brendn when i was learning. Thankfully he was a nice enough guy to help me.

Anytime you have a question, I'm there to help mate :)

Yeah keep at it mate, as dllu said the only way to get better is to do it! & feel free to ask questions of people, i annoyed the *** off Brendn when i was learning. Thankfully he was a nice enough guy to help me.

Anytime you have a question, I'm there to help mate :)

Thanks mate it means heaps to know it isnt **** XD do you know any other player storys other then jelavic's were the player plays in lower leagues most of his career for some reason that path just makes for a more interesting story. and i could use a read

Thanks mate it means heaps to know it isnt **** XD do you know any other player storys other then jelavic's were the player plays in lower leagues most of his career for some reason that path just makes for a more interesting story. and i could use a read

Um, on my phone atm so cant link but Yeti01 did one, check his thread history, you'll find it. He also linked some nice ones in his OP if i remember correctly :)

my international u20s debut and my first every man of the match award! as a 14 year old in a mens league i am tearing it up lets hope i can become pro by the age of 20
View attachment 227733

Nice start mate. Good luck with the Doggies!

year 1 review

View attachment 227721

View attachment 227720this team needs no introduction if you know anything about australian football outside of the aleague you will have heard of this team and they also won the 2nd division so next season they will be in the a league

View attachment 227719 im not sure what to think about the attributes at the end of the year very moddest improvements. but hes still only 14 alot of potential to unlock

Last edited:
Cant believe they are letting you go for nowhere near your value!! Nice move to start with though, Next stop Europe!