From the streets of suburban Brisbane to the big league(hopefully)

Cant believe they are letting you go for nowhere near your value!! Nice move to start with though, Next stop Europe!

you would think so but they dont have alot of money and i was on a youth contract. and lets be honest in real life an a league club would never pay $100k to a local club not a chance

max' interview (shortly after his transfer to the victory)

q WHY did u move to melbourne in paticular
A well actualy most of my family live 2 hours away in ballarat so i am closer to family here and i am happy to trade the 35c degree days in a swelting park where my foot gets stuck in the gravel and i slip for a 15c imaculate pitch infront of 50k people.
q you are only 14 what did u parents say about this move
A they told me to go for it my family is here and lets be honest i may have never gotten this chance again so i took it
Q so you grew up supporting aussie rules your are basicly an aussie rules boy how excited are you to be in the home of your younger childhood sports
A over the moon ive always wanted to go to the MCG now the fact im pro means i might get to even play their let alone watch football their.
Q so you just called Aussie rules football does this mean you will be calling football soccer
A no not at all i call both football
Q what team do you support

A my local team the doggies of course
Q speaking of which the "doggies" went on a 6 match losing streak after your depature do you feel for them
A of course i do they great lads and i wish to see them again some day. they came so close to promotion but missed out the crule world of football ey?

thanks for the interview max have a great time at the victory

ok i may or may not stop posting stuff for tonight im not sure if i do it would be minor stuff as i am going to stop playing fm for the night now have a great night if i dont continue posting folks :D

Just realised that i had set his current ability to 80 shouldn't matter too much should it
in the editor I typed in 80 and only to realise just then that it should be 70 :/

i start off at my local club capalaba FC this is a be a player save inspired by CJ Lippo and i am using the australian database made by wiery i will upload my first pic soon guys hope you enjoy :D

the backstory I never had an interest in football mainly playing aussie rules untill this year when i decided to play football for school i was recomended to join my local club by my school coach. my mum and dad both fully supported my decision as i was told to have great potential fairly good stats am regarded as a key player in the club screen hope this goes well :D

View attachment 946481
Thankfully he was a nice enough guy to help me.
o.png
(6)

still a few weeks away from recovering form injury major update will be soon

year 2 review
View attachment 227570 here is my stats for this season i made 6 first team appearances which is a great achivement for someone as young as i

View attachment 227571not manny improvements i even went back on some of my physcial atributes lets hope i can have an injury free season next time and sign a pro contract come next season

season goals:
be given pro contract

Moved up to the first team for this season SO CLOSE TO SECUREING MY PRO DEAL

and now ive been selected in the u19s asian champs so happy :D

Do you guys judging by his stats recon he will get a euro gig sometime in his career i sure hope so

Do you guys judging by his stats recon he will get a euro gig sometime in his career i sure hope so

Yea, I cant see why not, good stats for a 15yo. May not be one of the Giants but I think Europe is definitely on the cards!

Played and scored a goal in the final round of the group stage. (i didnt see this match in fixtures)

Last edited:
for some reason it isnt showing me my u20s appearances oh well 3 goals in 3 int matches