From the streets of suburban Brisbane to the big league(hopefully)

• Thread starter Thread starter Maxharry3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 13K
View attachment 223931View attachment 223929 WELL THE END OF PART 1 for the next 4 seasons before i add my sons into the game i will be documenting his manger career i myself can not manage to save my life so i iwll let fm do its thing but when the sons come into the game i will be documenting them as i documented their father

I have a team that has never enterd a youth comp b4 and now their first with only around 10 to go

Out of curiosity, When 'Dad' starts to manage are you going to put his 2 sons into his team and see where they go from there?

Out of curiosity, When 'Dad' starts to manage are you going to put his 2 sons into his team and see where they go from there?
Yes as he already manages an u18s team the sons will be put into that team and the story will manily focus on his 2 sons. oh and he led the team to a 2nd place finish in the u18s

In short I made up a birthdate for his sons(twins) I will not be creating A manager and
modleing after the original player instead main focus will be on the 2
sons when they turn 14. Reason being for this is I play football manager without a clue sometimes and I don't really manage I'm part of the group that just sims. Needless to say I DO have a manager save but I use downloaded tatics

In short I made up a birthdate for his sons(twins) I will not be creating A manager and
modleing after the original player instead main focus will be on the 2
sons when they turn 14. Reason being for this is I play football manager without a clue sometimes and I don't really manage I'm part of the group that just sims. Needless to say I DO have a manager save but I use downloaded tatics

Im really interested to see how this develops, Hopefully they can be world beaters and surpass there dads achievements!

Im really interested to see how this develops, Hopefully they can be world beaters and surpass there dads achievements!
the only way i can make these sons is by using an existing 14 yo nobody in the edditor and changing them the thing is the PA is not -1 - 2 - 3 -4 etc etc its stuff like 170 180 etc etc what would be the equvlient to around -9 in that number?

the only way i can make these sons is by using an existing 14 yo nobody in the edditor and changing them the thing is the PA is not -1 - 2 - 3 -4 etc etc its stuff like 170 180 etc etc what would be the equvlient to around -9 in that number?

Im not too sure, Be around 180 I imagine

Back