From The Streets To The Stars

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 5K
From The Streets To The Stars Kicks Off!

First up we have Arkady Gorgovitch. The young Muscovite has both English and Russian nationalities, but has declared he will only play for his motherland. Recently released from Dinamo Moscow's U14's, the Russian has something to prove.

Next, is former Burton Albion duo Nicholas Jameson and Danny Wright. Both grew up playing football together, yet now battle it out for the big club's attention. Destined to go further than the league 2 side, but how far with the talented twosome go?

American Matt Johnson has come a long way from the streets of Boston, and now looks to take Europe by storm. Will any big Euro clubs take a chance on the kid from the U S of A?

Ryan Golding originally hails from Sittingbourne, yet chose to play for the country of his mother's side, Wales. With Swansea now in the Premier League, will the Welsh side be one of the destinations for the right-back?

Also from Wales, by a more geographical term, is Cardiff-born utility man Kenny James. Towering at nearly 2 metres tall, the centre-back-***-striker is head and shoulders above the competition.

From different sides of the country they hail from, Ryan Lowe, more affectionally known as Roo, and Liam Drury are Australia's answer to a young Gerrard and Rooney. Will the two become the strike force of the Aussies in years to come?

With a future much brighter than his country's, Costas Medina has been considered to be the Greek version of Gareth Bale, even at the tender age of 15. Can the young winger become the most valuble asset Greece have, in more ways than one?

From Southampton come Tobey James, a midfield maestro in the makeup of players such as Xavi and Guti. A product of the famous Southampton acadamy that produced players such as Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Gareth Bale, can James's name be added to that list?

Finally, comes Matias Schneider. The German striker is of the build of greats such as Rudi Voller. Can the Berlin-born beast reproduce such heroics on the European stage?

Great start Danny, Roo and I are going to win the World Cup for Australia! Or at least qualify from the group stages. :)

JULY:

10th: NICHOLAS JAMESON joins Hull on a three-year deal. The playmaker was said to be happy to be involved in football again.

10th: On the same day Jameson signed for Hull, LIAM DRURY was on the opposite side of the world, putting pen to paper on a 4 year deal at Sydney FC.

12th: COSTAS MEDINA signs for Greek Superleague side Panionios. It appears MEDINA will go straight into the first team there.

18th: ROO signs a deal that will see him move to Saudi side Al-Ahli, but only on his 18th birthday, just over 4 years away. ROO will have only international football to keep him fit until then.

19th: KENNY JAMES turns down Scottish giants Celtic to join Aberdeen. Like MEDINA, it appears JAMES will go straight into the first team.

20th: Southampton snap up DANNY WRIGHT. The young GK was reported to be thrilled to be the understudy to his idol, Kelvin Davis.

21st: TOBEY JAMES will be plying his trade in the midlands as Derby County have signed the young midfielder. JAMES, labelled the next Nigel Reo-Coker, was estatic about the opportunity to play 1st XI football at Championship level.

26th: Aston Villa have agreed a deal to sign ARKADY GORGOVITCH, however, like ROO, the young Russian will have to wait until his 18th birthday to play for the Villans.

31st: DANNY WRIGHT breaks the record for the youngest ever player in a U20 World Cup match, at the age of 14 years and 216 days.

AUGUST:

1st: MATIAS SCHNEIDER joins Frankfurt on a two-week trial. The German club have taken the Berlin lad on to have a look at his potential. Rumours are surfacing that Manchester United are also sniffing around the hot prospect.

10th: NICHOLAS JAMESON made his Hull debut in the League Cup, scoring and assisting once in a 2-0 win over Shrewsbury. The midfielder also broke the Youngest player and Youngest goalscorer records for the League Cup.

17th: MATIAS SCHNEIDER turns down offers from Frankfurt and Manchester United to sign for 3rd Divison outfit Regensburg. His decision was due to the fact he would get more 1st XI football there.

18th: JAMESON breaks the youngest player record in the Championship, previously held by Reuben Noble-Lazarus.

25th: JAMESON's League Cup Youngest Player record lasted exactly 15 days as TOBEY JAMES started against Notts Forest in the League Cup. However, his Derby team was defeated 2-0.

27th: COSTAS MEDINA makes his professional debut in a 1-0 Superleague win, breaking both club and league records in the process.

29th: MEDINA's performance has earnt him a callup to the Greek U21 squad, as a replacement for the injured Thanasis Karagounis.

Sydney FC, hmmmmmm, after I lead us to the A-League Title I think a Chelsea move should surface! :D

edit: Are we gonna get screenies of our players?

Last edited:
Hey Danny, will you be starting another one soon? I would love to get in on this!

Jameson first one to score and assist, nice.
Medina will take your spot, Karagounis - so watch out! Only thing I'm concerned about is his stamina, haha. Gotta sit back and watch, I guess.

Edit: Nicely done Danny! I really enjoy this so far.

Last edited:
Awesome...so far The funny thing is I am from Sittingbourne and my Welsh half is from my Mothers family.

Regensburg > Man U.

No surprises there because I've done this kind of thing before and youngsters always prefer to get first team football as early as they can on FM12.

Shame I'll never get to be an international star though. Especially at a time when Germany are so competitive internationally and producing such great youngsters.

SEPTEMBER:

1st: TOBEY JAMES beats NICHOLAS JAMESON's Championship record for the youngest player by 57 days.

3rd: KENNY JAMES becomes both the Youngest U21 player and Youngest U21 scorer with a hattrick in Wales U21's 3-0 victory over Montenegro U21's.

21st: DANNY WRIGHT makes his Southampton debut as a 2nd minute substitute and kept a clean sheet in the team's 0-0 draw with Bristol City, also becoming the Youngest Championship player, beating TOBEY JAMES's record by 13 days.

27th: RYAN GOLDING finally finds a club as he goes on trial with Hibs.

OCTOBER:

5th: ARKADY GORGOVITCH nets 3 goals in 2 games for Russia U19's, and ecomes the Youngest U19's goalscorer in the process.

5th: On the same day GORGOVITCH was netting as the Youngest Goalscorer, DANNY WRIGHT set the record for the Youngest Player in the U19 Euros.

11th: RYAN GOLDING leaves Hibs, as he fails to secure a deal after being on trial.

19th: On his debut, LIAM DRURY sets records for Youngest Player and Goalscorer for the A-League. He may have scored, but he could not help his team recover and Sydney lost 3-1 to Melbourne.

27th: By appearing against St. Pauli, MATIAS SCHNEIDER becomes the Youngest ever German Cup player. SCHNEIDER has currently got 5 goals in 10 Regensburg games this season.

31st: LIAM DRURY claims 3rd place in the A-League Player Of The Month, after the young winger netted 3 times in 3 games.

5 in 10, not to bad to begin with I guess. good updates so far, how long do you reckon it will be before we get screen shots?

You haven't been researching my family history have you...? On a related note, **** I really need a team...All that talent going to waste.

Last edited:
Back