From The Streets To The Stars

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 5K
Why the **** did I turn down Celtic for Aberdeen!!!!!!!Ah well not a bad side

Am I the only person to get international -albeit U21- goals?

Last edited:
Carrying Sydney in my first month there, imagine at the end of my contract, how many awards will I have?!

I'm going to be dropping this project in favour of a much larger one, something I did on FM11. I'll find the link in a bit, and all you who signed up will be reserved for the project.

overall, I'll be looking for around 40-50 signups.

I'm going to be dropping this project in favour of a much larger one, something I did on FM11. I'll find the link in a bit, and all you who signed up will be reserved for the project.

overall, I'll be looking for around 40-50 signups.

Cool, hope it's good!

Kool you just keeping us the same. How long will it take you when will you have it up by?

I didn't get in in time, is my place still reserved?

If you mean for his new BaP thing then you MIGHT be able to get in if you post quickly and he hasn't finished the db already but I'm not sure.

I'm doing the DB now. Just PM me the app, so I don't get others posting on the thread.

Check which positions are free first.

Same goes for anyone on here who didn't get in before the cut-off.

Nice, Danny! I really need a club though (my guy is called Matthew Johnson, by the way), how is he doing? Thanks for doing this, I have subscribed to this thread and I am eagerly awaiting updates!

​- PZW

kl and how often will the updates be ... yearly, monthly or every 6 months

I'm doing it like I did last time, SS's of players in June and Jan, Awards SS's when we start to win them, and WC/EURO updates.

Back