Well that was poor. But at least I got my first cap.

Glad to see you guys follow your players. Next update will come later today. Thanks for the likes on the update and the comments after, it makes me a happy man ;).

disappointed i missed this, i like the idea :)

Second yer update!

The second year is over. Portsmouth finished 12th in the league for the second year in row. But for the youngsters that stayed in the club i was a pretty bright year for most of them. The 2 youngsters that moved to United got a bad surprise when they got there. United did not put either the reserves or the under 18's in a league. They only had some friendlies. It was a sad season for both of them but on the bright side they had a great development in Man U. AND! for next year United have teams for both reserves and under 18's.
Two players have moved to the BPL side Burnley that ended on 10th place last year. Let's find out who!

Wiregn Batman - Review #2 Season 2013-14
Batman was one of those in United that was really down to not get to play in any reserves or under 18 league. But he got to make his BPL debut for Man U and also got some friendlies under his belt as-well.

View attachment 364328View attachment 364327

Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen
- Review #2 Season 2013-14
The fans got very disappointed on his season. When Batman left the fans thought he would get his breakthrough and get the games he deserved. He got the games but the results was not good.
He scored 3 goals less then last season and also played 7 games more. He's staying in Portsmouth this season and gonna try to get his breakthrough.

View attachment 364322View attachment 364321

Andreas Dahnert - Review #2 Season 2013-14
He had a long injury keeping him from playing. He got 2 points in 13 games but got a great Av rating. In a long interview with a danish newspaper he talked about his tough injury and the season. He said that he cried in the locker room directly after the injury, he felt that it was something very wrong with with his knee. He missed many months. But he added that he are going to do everything to get Portsmouth to Npower championship next season.

View attachment 364317View attachment 364318

Max Power - Review #2 Season 2013-14
Max had a better year this time and got 33 games with 6 assists in them. He did get a good Av rating and he became a fan favorite. In the end of the season he felt it was time to move to a bigger club. He heard the interest from Burnley that he been really impressed by coming from the Npower Championship and really looking forward to the next season.

View attachment 364326View attachment 364332

Dikoslav Rutavy - Review #2 Season 2013-14
The promising youngster had a bit of a weaker season but at the same time showed why he has so great
potential as he was very consistent and got a good Av rating. After the season he felt it was time to move on and he got a contract offer from Burnley and it just took some days before the 3.5m£ move became official.

View attachment 364333View attachment 364325

Daniele De Conte - Review #2 Season 2013-14
After a decent first season he felt it was his time to shine. He got 11 assist and 3 goals in 37 games. His Av rating ended at 7.25 after a fantastic season. He wants to stay at Portsmouth at-least another year. He said he likes his teammates really much and feel bad that 4 of his best friends had left the club. But at the same time looking forward to the next season with Portsmouth.

View attachment 364320View attachment 364319

Jack Wilkins - Review #2 Season 2013-14
The fast winger had a poor season and feels it's time to move on. only scoring 1 and get 3 assist. He also had a poor Av rating, and he wants to move on with his career to a bigger club. A transfer is not looking to happen and he probably will have to the winter or next year for it to happen-

View attachment 364324View attachment 364323

Jack Chapmann - Review #2 Season 2013-14
He was the other one that was hurt because of the United situation. Got to play a friendley for the first team and got an assist in that game. He gets to play in the American national team has scored 3 goals in 16 games.
View attachment 364331View attachment 364329

Points giving.
1. Daniele De Conte 20p
Dikoslav Rutavy 17p
Andreas Dahnert 15p
4. Max Power 13p
Jack Wilkins 11p
Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen 9p
7. Wiregn Batman AND
Jack Chapmann 7 (I could not choose who should get it so i both gave them)

Total Points.
1. Dikoslav Rutavy 34p
2. Daniele De Conte 29p
3. Jack Chapmann 27p
4. Jack Wilkins 26p
5. Andreas Dahnert 22p
Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen 22p
7.Max Power 18p

Wiregn Batman 18p

Come on Wilkins!
I'm a bit annoyed he did that **** in his second season but I hope he keeps developing.

15 pts with only 13 games. Score!

And the fact that I was 'crying in the locker room after the injury' wouldn't even be too far from the truth :p

15 pts with only 13 games. Score!

And the fact that I was 'crying in the locker room after the injury' wouldn't even be too far from the truth :p

Pfft, go cry you crybaby :p

Top player this year. LikeABaws.

This is not going well -_-', hopefully the breakthrough will come next season ;)

Things just got exciting, just saw that Hans Christian is wanted by a club! Who could it be? Barcelona, Man City, Bayern Munich ;) Or just some club in the Npower League 2...

Third year update!

Well it's been an interesting year that come to an end as Portsmouth ended at 14th place in the Npower league 1. One Transfer has been made. That player has transferred to BPL side Watford. The United boys liked had a good year with the reserves and are now hopefully gonna play with the big boys. Let's go!

Wiregn Batman
- Review #3 Season 2014-15
Had a great season with the Man U reserves as he smashed 20 goals in 31 starts. Also got 6 assists and a decent Av rating. A minus with these stats are that they came in a reserve league.

View attachment 364816

Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen - Review #3 Season 2014-15
Had a better season then last year but everybody still waiting on his breakthrough. 7 goals 2 assists. And his best Av rating in his career. Going to stay in Portsmouth once again. Contract going expiring next year.
View attachment 364822View attachment 364821
Andreas Dahnert- Review #3 Season 2014-15
Had a great season. He had some minor injuries on the way but turned out to be Portsmouth most importyant player of the year putting up good points and an amazing Av rating. Portsmouth is very happy he is staying this
season. Contract expiring next year.
View attachment 364818View attachment 364817
Max Power- Review #3 Season 2014-15
Has come to Burnley and playing for the first team. Only 10 game this season but when he gets to play the fans love him! 7 assists in 10 games is magnificent. The fans can't understand why he doesn't get to play more games.

View attachment 364826View attachment 364825
Dikoslav Rutavy - Review #3 Season 2014-15
Everybody thought he was gonna be the new superstar in the premier league. In Portsmouth he showed his amazing defensively play and also good offensive. The Burnley fans was pumped to see the young lad. But it was a disappointment getting only 2 ***ists and a bad Av rating in 28 games. The Burnley fans hope he has learned from all the BPL games he played and get a better season.
View attachment 364828View attachment 364827

Daniele De Conte - Review #3 Season 2014-15
Once again had a good year. Not as amazing as last year but it was a solid year. 7 assists and a decent Av rating in 29 games. No transfer for him, contract expiring next year.

View attachment 364820View attachment 364819
Jack Wilkins- Review #3 Season 2014-15
He had a better year then last year. But not as good as his first year. Same points as first year but in 17 more games. Pretty bad Av rating BUT W
atford did see his talent and bought him for 5.25M£. A move in the right direction.

View attachment 364824View attachment 364823

Jack Chapmann- Review #3 Season 2014-15
Had a good year with the United reserves and got 12 *** and 2 goals 21 game. +a good Av rating. As i said with batman as-well it is a minus for playing in the reserves.

View attachment 364815

Points giving.
Andreas Dahnert 20p
2. Max Power 17p

Daniele De Conte 15p
4. Wiregn Batman 13p

Jack Chapmann 11p
Jack Wilkins 9p
Dikoslav Rutavy 7p
Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen 5p

Total Points.

1.Daniele De Conte 44p
2.Andreas Dahnert 42p
3.Dikoslav Rutavy 41p
4.Jack Chapmann 38p
5.Max Power 35p

Jack Wilkins 35p
7.Wiregn Batman 31p
8.Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen 27p

Top performer. Sweet! Though maybe not the best average rating, Portsmouth isn't exactly a great club to start with.