Top performer. Sweet! Though maybe not the best average rating, Portsmouth isn't exactly a great club to start with.

Top performer, yet still behind me... xD

BTW, Steam down for you too, Andreas?

Last edited:
Aaaw, I should have made my guy a striker (;

My attributes are solid, just need little bit more pace.

Sorry for no update today guys. I just been very busy. I promise there will be one up tomorrow. Hopefully pretty early.

This is bad, very BAD!!! Hopefully he can take his sh*t together next season:(

Yay, just shaw that I've played 5 national caps for Denmark, and score 1 :) At least my player is doing something right ;)

4th year update!

The season has come to an end and Portsmouth has now lost all their talents. All the players are still in England without one man that have chosen to move to his home country. Lets see who!

Wiregn Batman
- Review #4 Season 2015-16
Had a slight worse year then last year but scored a decent amount of goals in the reserves. Nothing more to say really. It was an okay season.

View attachment 365900

Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen - Review #4 Season 2015-16
He started the season in Portsmouth and scored a decent amount of goals before joining QPR in January. Playing 7 games without doing anything. Ok season.

View attachment 365893View attachment 365892

Andreas Dahnert - Review #4 Season 2015-16
Made a good season for Portsmouth again before turning home to Denmark and Copenhagen. Good points and Av rating in Portsmouth. Looking to make good things happen in Denmark next season.
View attachment 365889View attachment 365888
Max Power - Review #4 Season 2015-16
Pretty poor season from Max as he played 12 game for Burnley this season only grabbing 2 assists. Decent Av raiting.
View attachment 365895View attachment 365894
Dikoslav Rutavy - Review #4 Season 2015-16
Had a poor season. 1 assists in 34 games. He got 34 games so that's a good thing. He has played solid and had a decent Av rating, and this have made Valencia very interested in the player. We'll see how it turns out.
View attachment 365899View attachment 365898

Daniele De Conte - Review #4 Season 2015-16
Started season in a good way in Portsmouth and got 6 pints in 26 games. And a decent Av rating to top it off. Then moved to Reading and played 15 games and got one assist and a decent Av rating.
View attachment 365891View attachment 365890
Jack Wilkins - Review #4 Season 2015-16
Got 6 points in 36 games. The Watford fans wanted more by
r.Wilkins. A bad Av rating as-well. He played many BPL games and that can help him in the future.
View attachment 365897View attachment 365896

Jack Chapmann - Review #4 Season 2015-16
He played whole season with the first team. He did not get many games tho. He had a hard time coming in to the starting 11. The stats are nothing to brag about.

View attachment 365901

Points giving.

1. Andreas Dahnert 20p
Daniele De Conte 17p
Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen 15p
Dikoslav Rutavy 13p
Jack Wilkins 11p
Wiregn Batman 9p
Jack Chapmann 7p
Max Power 5p

Total points.
Andreas Dahnert 62p
2. Daniele De Conte 61p
3. Dikoslav Rutavy 54p
4. Jack Wilkins 46p
5. Jack Chapmann 45p
6. Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen 42p
7. Wiregn Batman 40p
Max Power 40p

Top performer again. And at Copenhagen, which means more game time. Wonderful!

Awww, I want some points for playing for Russia :(
But I'm looking good. Slavic blood for the win.

**** it, Andreas is 1 pt in front now. **** him. He's playing in an 'easier' league! ;)

Pff... You just can't handle the fact that I've been better than you two times in a row now ;)

Later today :). Thanks for the feedback, very nice to see :D

My predictions is that QPR ends top-4, and Hans Christian Will score 20+ goals ;) comecon dude, don't let me down again!
But this is really a great and fun thread to ve a part of, great idea :)

5th year update

Hey guys! In year 5 there has been one transfer from England to Spain! Many boys had a good season so lets get to it.

Wiregn Batman
- Review #5 Season 2016-17
Had a Ok season when you thnk on how much he jumped between the reserve team and the first team. Did not get so many goals for the first team, but in the reserves he scored in almost every game.

View attachment 366614
Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen - Review #5 Season 2016-17
Had almost a same season as Batman. Jumped between the first team and the reserves. Played good in the reserves but had problems in the first team.
View attachment 366610

Andreas Dahnert - Review #5 Season 2016-17
Had an amazing year in Denmark with great Av rating and got very good points. A big minus is that he plays in such a bad league.
View attachment 366609
Max Power - Review #5 Season 2016-17
Decent season, nothing more nothing less. He did not get such playing time as he maby deserved. Putting up good points and good Av rating. Playing very good for his country.

View attachment 366613

Dikoslav Rutavy - Review #5 Season 2016-17
Made a transfer to Valencia before the season started and played almost everything for Valencia. Not so many points or good Av ratin
g tho. Thats a minus.
View attachment 366617
Daniele De Conte - Review #5 Season 2016-17
Had a pretty good season. Getting 10 points in 45 games. Decent Av rating. The Reading fans really like Daniele. They think he could be one of the best in the world in just some years.

View attachment 366612
Jack Wilkins - Review #5 Season 2016-17
Had a really good season getting many points for Watford. 12 points in 39 starts making him one of the best wingers in BPL.

View attachment 366615

Jack Chapmann - Review #5 Season 2016-17
Did not get to play so much playing time. He is playing in the first team all the time but often placed on the bench. In the game he played he got som
e really good points.
View attachment 366616

Points giving.

1. Jack Wilkins 20p
2. Daniele De Conte 17p
Andreas Dahnert 15p
Jack Chapmann 13p
5. Max Power 11p
Dikoslav Rutavy 9p
Wiregn Batman/Hans Christian Aarøe Pedersen 7p

Total points.

1. Daniele De Conte 78p