Fulfilling Walcotts potential

i know, what a ******. he is from Holland, so his favourite team is Ajax but 2 yrs ago he decided to just change from Aresenal to Chelsea. how can you change your team??
i must admit that i have always been a fan of Tottenham :p and i think what Moyes was :D doing at Everton (not at the moment) is brilliant too!

what does Walcott look like when he is about 28 or so in his prime?
i still think he is completely overrated.

I'm sure if you support Man United glory hunters wouldn't have to change teams because there doing so well in recent seasons, having said taht, it could all change this season

Um I remember finding a photoe of him when he was abosultely world class in the game I will post it if I can find it. Try searching Walcott in the "ask for players screenshot" thread.

By the way........................I am ashamed to share this but I use to be a Man Utd supporter...BUT I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID (younger and stupider that is :p) and only liked em cos of Beckham, Scholes and Van Nistelrooy....then Arsenal came along :D

By the way 69th post :p:D

u support 4 teams!!! that's loadz. I only really support argyle, i just follow arsenal

I've got walcott when he is 28 i think ill try find it for you .

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Where his stats nearly as good as that around 20 years old??

no not at all, thats the best i have seen him before, and its still nothing "too" special! but good! still underrated though!

Ive actually seen better I will try look now I remember finding really good stats of him on the players screenshot thread.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Well this is him way past his prime but still has world class stats. Plus 15 acc and speed not bad for a 34 year old.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10467&d=1251385554

Wingers on FM always have poor stats.. Certainly the English ones anyway..

yeah Lennon's stats are pure kak! also very underrated!
Bentley has decent stats and Milner too, but i dont like them at all!

Ashley Young has pretty good stats. I also DEFINETLY agree, Lennon mass underatedness.

to be honnest and i still don't understand why, stats are not everything, i mean yeah walcott stats are pretty bad, but he performed much more than rooney in my game

Exactly, I really don't understand how the game does that.. It somehow doesn't rely purely on stats.. Which is excellent, but really confusing

yeah it is true! very strange. but it is cool though! i think its by their reputation! how does Lennon play?? is he effective as well? even though his stats are dogs balls

Yea Walcott does put in consistent performances and how is it Yakubu and Martins get so many goals for rubbish stats??

Yea Walcott does put in consistent performances and how is it Yakubu and Martins get so many goals for rubbish stats??

I have always wondered about Martins, I mean his stats are soooo bad I wouldn't buy him in League Two, yet he scores so many :S

yeah it is strange, i have though about that! aslo Uche scoring goals for fun playing with Martins for Aston Villa! they have such rubbish stats except for Pace and acceleration!

anybody tried Victor Obina - Inter, same stats as Martins, KAK! but does he score the goals??? anybody know?
it seems the older they get the worst stats they get! very strange!

Here is my walcott but i just sold him to barca for 56 mill( cos i bought messi off them)
moz-screenshot-1.jpg