Fulham 2 - 1 Shakhtar

Yeah Kris, even our fans take it seriously, as fans and players, we see this could be our last chance in Europe for a long time because on paper, we can't compete with likes of Villa, City, Tottenham and now even Birmingham in economic terms so we do really see this a great chance to make a name for ourselves and with our League position secure, we can concentrate all our efforts on the FA Cup and the Europa League.

I'm guessing that's based on the away goals there, I think Fulham will get through, & I want Liverpool and Everton to get to the final and play each other.

EUROPA LEAGUE LAST 16 DRAW
Hamburg/PSV v Athletic Bilbao/Anderlecht
Rubin Kazan/Hapoel Tel Aviv v Villarreal/Wolfsburg
Atletico Madrid/Galatasaray v EVERTON/Sp Lisbon
Hertha Berlin/Benfica v FC Copenhagen/Marseille
Panathinaikos/Roma v Standard Liege/Salzburg
Lille/Fenerbahce v LIVERPOOL/Unirea
Ajax/Juventus v Fulham/Shakhtar Donetsk
Club Bruges/Valencia v FC Twente/Werder Bremen

Wow, really tough one for Everton either way, Althetico Madrid will be extremely tough if they make it through for Everton, and Galatasaray will be hard aswell, this is if Everton make it through though.

Tough one for Liverpool aswell, Lille are on amazing form in the French league and are 3rd, and Fenerbahce are a good team.

Extremely hard for Fulham again if they get through, Juventus is a near impossible task, & Ajax is very hard aswell.

Looking at that draw, we'll be lucky to have an English team left in it after the last 16.

EUROPA LEAGUE LAST 16 TIES ?
Hamburg v Anderlecht
Rubin Kazan v Wolfsburg
Galatasaray v Sp Lisbon
Benfica v Marseille
Roma v Salzburg
Fenerbahce v LIVERPOOL
Juventus v Fulham
Valencia v Werder Bremen

Rubin hamburg final, my brain says,my heart says liverpool and valencia.I wouldn't like a liverpool everton final,it'd be four players sent off and a winner 1-0

Shakhtar really played a tremendous game. There were vast stretches where Fulham couldn't get a foot on the ball.

Isn't Everton kind of screwed without Fellaini? (I'm pretty new to all this stuff.....don't laugh, I'm an ignorant Yank)

What an amazing game to watch. Shaktahr were ******* immense and they raped us a little bit but Bobby's strike was good enough to win any game. Had mad night after to celebrate.