i finished the season few hours back not going to say anything other then this
"nothing" lol youll have to wait

May & End Of The Season
View attachment 373390
Could this Trophy be on it's way to Craven Cottage ?
----------------

Arsenal 2-2 Fulham

View attachment 373392

Well this is gonna make the end of the season even more nervy i would of like a win so we could pull away a bit but we drew and we are now 2nd but only on goal difference we can still do this.

Norwich 0-1 Fulham

View attachment 373394

So we managed to in this game thanks to captain fantastic Brede Hangeland he has has a superb season and so far is my Player of the Year, But Chelsea beat Hull 2-0 so we are still 2nd on goal difference the only way we can win the league is if they lose to Sunderland and we beat Newcastle oO).

Barclays Premier League
View attachment 373401
Sunday 19th May 2013 3:00pm
Referee: Andrew Taylor
Venue: Craven Cottage
Attendance: 25,700

Final day

Fulham v Newcastle

and its live!

11 mins: Ruiz plays a killer ball through to Riise, he cuts inside past Collocini and strikes ohhhhh!! it rattles the crossbar still 0-0 here at Craven Cottage.

17 mins: Unbelievable Jeff Sunderland are 1-0 up against Chelsea here through A Seb Larsson Free-Kick amazing scenes its going down to the wire.

17 mins: Negredooooooooooooooooooooooo arghhhhh i swear you'll never see anything like this again unbelievable
it's 1-0 Fulham Negredo with the goal from a Rodallega corner, can they hold on.

33 mins: Cisse is through, .... Strikes ohhhh its whistled past the post. Fulham got away with that 1-0.

HALF-TIME

53 mins: Torres has missed a sitter a cross came in from the left by Hazard, the keeper came out and fumbled it, the ball falls to Torres and he strikes it past the left post shocking miss still 1-0 Sunderland.

64 mins: Sunderland have scored another this time its Lee Wallace who heads home from A Larsson corner 2-0 have Chelsea blown it on the final day yet again.

88 mins: Fulham have a Free-kick just outside the Newcastle box. It looks like Riise who will take it. He steps up and ohh wasted it hits the wall, but wait it falls to Wanyamaaaaa ohhhh it's tipped wide by Krul superb save.

90: It's over here at Craven Cottage the fans flood onto the pitch, they think its all over, .... it is now . The whistles gone at the Stadium of light its finished 2-0 Sunderland and i never thought i'd be saying this but the winners of the 2012/13 Premier League season Sponsored by Barclays is... Fulham!

Yes we did it we won on the final day v Newcastle and Sunderland shocked us all beating Chelsea i cannot believe it but the season is over and we now can relax and have a break before returning in July to do it all again!

View attachment 373409

There it is we destroyed them but only managed the 1 goal Hangeland with MOTM yet again.

FINAL TABLE AND END OF SEASON AWARDS
View attachment 373410

There ya go we won the League by 3 points in the end and if we go by average ratings Hangeland is the best player in the Premier League LOL!

Footballer of the Year
View attachment 373411

Goes to the legend Stevie G.

Golden Glove
View attachment 373412
Surpise winner in Szczesny such annoying name to spell lol!

Manager of the season
View attachment 373413
ME obviously!

Team of the season
View attachment 373415
Very nice to see Riise in there however i can't believe Hangeland is on the bench when he had the highest average rating in the whole league played every game but then gets put on the bench what ?.

Hazard won young player of the year but our very own beast in Wanyama got runner up.
View attachment 373416

Lewandowski got top goal scorer scoring 28 1 more than RVP.
View attachment 373418

MANAGERS PLAYER OF THE YEAR

View attachment 373419
It was obvious he was magnificent and played well in every i mean every game.

Managers Young player of the Year

View attachment 373420
What a signing if that is what he is like at 4* current ability i can't wait till he gets to that 5*. He even scored 7 goals got 4 assists and 6 MOTM awards and remember from Defensive Midfield that is quality

And that concludes this magnificent season in which Fulham not only got Champions League football but they even won the Premier League Title :D
Thank You for following and hopefully we can be successful next year in the Prem and Champions league
Cheers

Last edited:
Brilliant achievement for your first season mate well done am looking forward to your champs league campaign now :)

Brilliant achievement for your first season mate well done am looking forward to your champs league campaign now :)

same can't wait champions league with Fulham wow get my reputation up then bring in some world class player spent a lot of cash on youngsters but brought in a few big names now wanted Kevin De Bruyne bid of £12.5m accepted but he didnt even want to discuss terms GUTTED ! :'(

Premier League first season with Fulham :O Great achievement mate and it will be interesting to see who you get in the summer to try and build on your success! :D

Transfers & Pre-Season
View attachment 373977

(Captain Hangeland leads the Fulham team for a run in training during there tour of the USA.)

We brought in a lot of youth players i won't tell you them all but i'll tell you the best ones also we brought in some very good and Champions league experienced players to strengthen the first team.
------------------
Transfers IN

Simon Deans from West Ham £1.8M compensation
View attachment 373978
This guy looks amazing 5* potential **** West Ham have a good youth academy.

Domenico Berardi from Sassuolo for £2.3M compensation
View attachment 373982
Looks pretty decent will play in the youth team and see how he does along with Deans and a few of my other young signings.

Jean-Pierre Charlet from Stade Rennais for £1.3M Compensation
View attachment 373986
Looks like a very good keeper and should develop quite a lot.
I signed many more youngsters but these were the main stand out ones.

Jonjo Shelvey from Liverpool for £13M
View attachment 373991
So yeah it was a pretty big fee but i think its worth it and after watching him for Swansea v Malmo irl he reminded me sooo much of a certain Stevie G so i thought why not ?

Wilfried Zaha from Man Utd on Loan
View attachment 373992
I thought i might take a gamble on this fella he was on loan at Spurs last year but only appeared 4 times for them but i feel he is a good player and has plenty of potential and will be playing on the Left wing or right when needed maybe even up top.

Mattia Destro from Roma for £10M
View attachment 373998
Heard plenty of good things about this boy had him before and was pretty **** good will be rotation with Neg and could prove a key figure in our champions league campaign.

Michael Dawson from Tottenham for £6M
View attachment 374001
I felt that we needed another leader at the back and this man fits the bill perfectly he is English had 4 caps for England and was a key man in Tottenhams champions league campaign so experience for the team and well needed.

Diego Lopez from Real Madrid for £4.1M
View attachment 374005
Another very experienced lad arriving from Real Madrid.

Ezequiel Garay from Benfica for £10M
View attachment 374006
I like this lad he ma not look the best but he is cracking player and beat Arsenal and Liverpool for his signature.

I brought in some very nice frees aswell
Bruno Martins Indi from Feyenoord for free
View attachment 374007
Probably the best of the bunch of frees looks good and are defence is now looking pretty strong.

David Ospina from Nice for free

View attachment 374012
That leaves us with 3 very good keepers now in Ospina, Stekelenburg and Lopez.
TOTAL SPENT : £55M includes some other youth players

Transfers Out
Steve Sidwell to Q.P.R for £2.5M
Ashkan Dejagah to Everton for £1M
Alexander Kacanikilic to Q.P.R for £4.5M
Sulley Muntari to Norwich for £3.5M
Jake Livermore to Southampton for £6.5M
Dimitar Berbatov to Tottenham for £4M
Derek Boateng to St.Ettiene for £1.2M
Florent Malouda to Cardiff for 500k
Matthew Briggs to Reading for £2.2M
David Stockdale to Man City for £2.5M
Marcello Trotta to Millwall on loan
Kieran Richardson to Q.P.R for 500k
SOLD : £28.9M
also 28 players were released only stand out player was Damien Duff.

Pre-season Results

Everton 0-2 Fulham

View attachment 374020

A very good result against one of our opponents for next season.

Fulham 1-0 Real Madrid

View attachment 374024

A quality result against a very strong Real Madrid side are we ready for Champions league ?

LA Galaxy 0-1 Fulham
View attachment 374027

Yet again another pretty good result in our first game in our tour of the USA, Oh and we also picked up Ryan Babel on a free.

New England 1-7 Fulham

View attachment 374031

Yep a pretty good show from the boys against a average MLS team but we made them look awful fantastic performances from Zaha but especially Shelvey, pre-season is going rather well.
32 shots

:O.

Arizona Sahuaros 0-6 Fulham

View attachment 374034

Even better result Zaha is looking good but Rods had a very good game today run the defence ragged
34 shots
:O.

so a rather good pre-season. next up the start of the season including Champions League campaign and Community Shield v Manchester City
Cheers

Great pre-season ! Lets hope you can get some similar results in the champs league :) KUTGW

Lopez and Destro are great signings. That regen keeper looks decent too!!

Hello all i have just finished playing the community shield with fulham and played the first 2 league games but at the end of the 2nd game it cam up saying that i had a crash dump is there anyway to fix this or is my save corrupt and unplayable im so sad and frustrated right now if it is unplayable would anyone want to see another story or not i was soo excited about the Champions League and all this game is so annoying any help would be appreciated thanks :'( :'( :'(

my mates play FM but not much and i asked them whether you could fix crash dumps and they werent 100% sure but they didnt think you could so if this is true should i start a new story with a different team and if so who ?? :O

Hi everyone i know its been a while but over them two weeks i have been trying out stuff to try and get this save sorted but i couldn't but my mate said he knew a way how too so he came round and sorted it out and now i a have my favourite save EVEEEEER back and i may start writing a few more updates of this story unfortunately i have to play the Community shield game again and the 2 league games but not to worry i have it back and am delighted however i currently have a Portsmouth story out and that is going pretty good aswell tho so dunno weather to not do this or stop that or try and do both and spread the updates out between the two ( most likely ) but what do you think and would love it if i could get everyone to follow again if i do carry on :D:D:D have a good night and cheers.