January
View attachment 371822

This was a pretty mixed month we lost a few towards the end but nothing im really worried about
-------------------

League

Stoke 1-3 Fulham

View attachment 371825

A very good result at
theBrittania lots going on in this game shame Rods
missed the penalty but i dont care we won.

F.A Cup 3rd Round

Fulham 2-1 Derby

View attachment 371826

The game wasn't as close as the result shows we were much a better side and deserved the win but should of been by more. At least Negredo scored.

Fulham 2-2 Swansea

View attachment 371827

I feared the worst when Chamakh put them two up But thanks to the new boys Sergi and Neg we managed to grab a point at home.

West Brom 1-4 Fulham

View attachment 371828

A great result against a very stong side and at the Hawthorns Neg managed to grab a perfect hat-trick left foot,right foot and Header. LEGEND.

Fulham 3-1 Everton

View attachment 371853

A very good result against a good team we went 1-0 down but Neg sparked a revival for the club and Rods played superb and deserved his two solo goals great result.

F.A Cup 4th Round

Swansea 3-1 Fulham
View attachment 371870

Unfortuantely we crash out of another cup competition but at least we can focus on our final push for Europe.

Manchester City 2-0 Fulham

View attachment 371863

I wasnt expecting much from this game but we were destroyed by Jesus Navas at least it was only 2 and didnt damage our goal difference much and we are still fighting for a Champions Legaue spot which i wasnt expecting at all.

Monthly Review
Overall a very good month shame about going out of the cup but again we are now focused on the Champions league, LETS DO THIS!

Player Of The Month

View attachment 371873
Had a superb first month scoring 6 in 7 games also getting 1 assist well worth the money.... So Far anyway.
TABLE
View attachment 371882
We are still in 5th and looking very good for Europe 13 games remaining and only 4 points of top position hope this continues c'mon Fulham.
Thank you

Last edited:
Wow brilliant results again ! And negredo seems to have settled in just fine :)

Wow brilliant results again ! And negredo seems to have settled in just fine :)

cheers mate
yep certainly although Berbi did well before he came in im thinking next season im gonna cash in on him before he starts to decline and bring in a strike parther for Negredo so i can start scoring more up top and hopefully my budget will be bigger and i can get in europe or even champs league then i can bring in a good quality partner for him and maybe someone else to go in nets:)

cheers mate
yep certainly although Berbi did well before he came in im thinking next season im gonna cash in on him before he starts to decline and bring in a strike parther for Negredo so i can start scoring more up top and hopefully my budget will be bigger and i can get in europe or even champs league then i can bring in a good quality partner for him and maybe someone else to go in nets:)

You got anyone in mind maybe fierro or maupay

You got anyone in mind maybe fierro or maupay

possibly however there gonna be worth a bit now in second season it will be and dunno if they would of improved a lot and be worth a bunch but i am defo thinking of getting a young striker as Negredo is like 28 or 29. Update later guys hopefully off to Portsmouth v Rayo Vallacano cmon you blues PUP!!!

February & March
View attachment 372191

Well February was a very short month only having 3 games so i decided to add March in with it.
------------------

League

Crystal Palace 1-3 Fulham

View attachment 372193

Another strong, positive and confident win going 2 up through a Negredo double before Amorebieta made a nervy end however we managed to grab another late on through Riise.

Fulham 1-0 Tottenham

View attachment 372195

WOW! Yet again another superb this results moves us from 5th to 3rd however Man City had a game in hand the next day and won so we now sit in a quality 4th in the champions league places 3 points in front of Spurs with 11 games remaining. GAME ON!

Fulham 3-1 Hull

View attachment 372138

Another good win Neg scored two again he really is turning into a Fulham legend we remain in 3rd 2 points infront of Manchester United and Tottenham move down to 5th

March

Sunderland 1-1 Fulham

View attachment 372143

In the end im pretty happy with this result as there was only 2 minutes added but the ref was feeling kind so he waited until we scored then blew for full time lol. At the moment we are in 2nd but we had the early kick off so everyone below us bar Sunderland have a game in hand and i expect to fall to 4th again.

West Ham 1-2 Fulham

View attachment 372152

Yet again another great win i thought we were gonna have to settle for a point but Vic got another late winner and Neg is still banging in them goals which is awesome.

Fulham 1-1 Southampton

View attachment 372168

A disappointing result however a draw was probably a fair result in the end however we could of done with a win, one bad result and we could be outside them Champions League places.

Monthly Review
First up February, amazing month winning all 3 including a great result against our competition for the Champions League Tottenham but March was a less satisfying but was still a successful month getting 2 draws and 1 win.

-----Player Of the Months-----
February

View attachment 372175
Scored 4 this month and looks very good in the air scoring 3 headers assisting 1.

March
View attachment 372176
Brede Hangeland had a great month keeping us in some of them games we drew had a great season and has a average rating of 7.79 :O

TABLE
View attachment 372180
Still going strong sat in a phenominal 3rd however City in 4th have a game in hand but still 4th is just out of this world bring on Champions League hopefully.
Thank you
any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
Doing well man. Especially the Stoke away result, they are always tough bastards to break!

Fulham in the champs league cant wait :) keep up the good work :)

hello seen there is another fulham story out by 171Danny and it looks better then mine and i just think people are gonna follow that one and stop following mine a he is more popular and better at writing stories so then people would follow his and stop reading mine so do you think i should stop writing and let him do his Fulham one then start a new story with a different club i dunno whether i should stop or not thanks guys any thoughts welcome!

I think you should continue, because I'm enjoying this story man! It's a great story so far

I think you should carry on, you've been doing well so far and I think you can go far with it :)

hello seen there is another fulham story out by 171Danny and it looks better then mine and i just think people are gonna follow that one and stop following mine a he is more popular and better at writing stories so then people would follow his and stop reading mine so do you think i should stop writing and let him do his Fulham one then start a new story with a different club i dunno whether i should stop or not thanks guys any thoughts welcome!

Carry on mate your doing a brill job of this story ! Peeps will probably follow both as every storie even if the same team are different

ok guys thanks for the replies i will carry on i just thought as he was more well known and better writer and layout person i thought you might prefer his one instead but i will carry on as i am enjoying it myself :D

April
View attachment 373183

We are in April already and we are still going strong in the league.However..... we face very tough games against Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea
--------------------

Aston Villa 2-2 Fulham

View attachment 373184

A average result but another point gained Neg scored yet again that man is superb. Also Luna scored the best own goal i have seen on FM13 after 28 seconds the cross came in and i don't have a clue what he was trying to do he had his back to goal it came in towards him and he just bicycle kicked it into the back of the net why he was doing that i will never know it was superb.

Some shocking news and one im pretty dissapointed with as he was a great coach and brilliant experience to have around but Coach David Platt has left the club to join Charlton Athletic as manager in the Championship. They are currently 1 point and 1 place above the relegation zone hopefully some of my skills and success can rub off on him and he can guide them to safety
i will also be trying to help him out whenever possible with loans etc.
I would like to say thank you Mr.Platt and good luck i hope we can meet again as rival managers against each other some time .

Thank you.

Manchester United 0-1 Fulham

View attachment 373185

Jesus we have done the double vs the great Man Utd im delighted with the performance by the lads again. Vic scored another winner he has been a great signing and a rock in midfield also picking up some very important late goals.

Fulham 3-2 Liverpool

View attachment 373186

I just cannot believe how well this season is going Yarmolenko got us worrying but we managed to hang on till the end to gain another 3 points we are now in 1st place same games played as the teams below us now and 2 points clear what is happening????

Fulham 0-0 Chelsea

View attachment 373187

A great point against our rivals and closest title contenders we remain top after this point with only 3 games to go and still 2 points clear c'mon at least Champions League is guaranteed.

Monthly Review

A amazing month unfortunately drawing v Villa but beating United and Liverpool and getting a point v Chelsea made this month a success.

----- Player Of the Month -----

View attachment 373188

Had to be this man or should i say TANK he has had a great first season and looks like he is going to be a Fulham hero.Had to go to him tho he got us the double v Man Utd legend!

TABLE
View attachment 373189
This so far is my best achievement in FM13 if i do win the league i am not getting carried away and focusing on our last few games against Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle on the last day!!!!
BRING IT ON

View attachment 373190
Hope you enjoyed this update hopefully end of season update out tomorrow if not the next day and fingers crossed we wont crumble like a biscuit and let it slip at the end C'mon Fulham
Thank You

Good luck with final few games looks really tight at the top

Good luck with final few games looks really tight at the top

cheers from 6th and upwards anyone can win it but were favourites which i never thought i'd be saying tactic doing good im just sooo shocked at how well we've done after a average start to the season im at half time with arsenal at mo its 0-0

Good luck mate, I reckon you've got it in you to win the title in your first season!