Nice to see you start a story :) great work so far keep it up :)

Negredo to Fulham for £11m??? Jeez that would be a bargain and a half!!!!

Awwwww Negredo I read it wrong thinking he had won the premier league before wearing a blue kit lol, Negredo would be fantastic

October
View attachment 369688

We kicked off October with a flyer.Only 3 games again but we were unbeaten and in a awesome position and my aim to push for Europa League could actually happen.
----------------

League

Fulham 1-0 Crystal Palace

View attachment 369728

Was expecting a win our squad is much stronger but we did the job and our form continues.

Tottenham 0-1 Fulham

View attachment 369729
QUALITY! was not expecting that away from home aswell and a clean sheet at White Hart Lane superb well done lads!

Hull 1-1 Fulham

View attachment 369730

Definitely a game we should of won but its another point gained and we are still on a great run of form its now
5 games unbeaten.

Monthly Review
So i feel this month was a success and we managed to move further up the table if we had beaten Hull then this would have been a very very good month but im still happy with how we performed especially v Tottenham :D.

Player of the Month
View attachment 369736
The beast and rock in midfield that is Victor Wanyama scoops up the award this month after fantastic displays vs Palace and Tottenham and popping up with 2 goals from defensive midfield
TABLE
View attachment 369737
Moved into 5th after a great month maybe we can push for Champions League but at the moment all im worrying about is finishing in the top 10.
Thank you

Negredo to Fulham for £11m??? Jeez that would be a bargain and a half!!!!

youuuu got it and yeah i couldnt believe it he was transfer listed after the new manager fell out with him and they signed Ya Konan and he wanted more game time so welcome Negredo to Craven Cottage he will link up with the squad in January

November
View attachment 369774

Jesus were in November already and again we had a rather good month unfortunately our run came to an end but it was still a very good month overall.
----------------

League

Fulham 2-0 Sunderland

View attachment 369775

They were well and truly destroyed took the lead through Berbi after just 29 seconds and Hugo scored a belter to get us the 2-0 win we also had 2 goals disallowed but look at them fouls by sunderland.

Fulham 3-1 West Ham

View attachment 369778

Again great result destroyed them aswell nice to see Frimmy coming on and scoring a screamer from 30 yards out and the run goes on to 7 games.

Southampton 2-0 Fulham

View attachment 369779

All but over after 10 minutes our run comes to a abrupt end and Lambert hammered us he could of had a hat-trick but hit the bar awful show from the boys and it had to be the scummers who ended my unbeaten streak.

Liverpool 1-1 Fulham

View attachment 369780

Great result at Anfield delighted with the performance and i dont care if Jozy doesnt score ever again he is now Sir Jozy.

Fulham 2-1 Aston Villa

View attachment 369785

Riise you legend i suppose thats the advantage of having a Wing Back that result also got Villa manager Paul Lambert the sack LOL!

Monthly Review

This month was a rather good month highlight of the month for me is getting a point at Anfield such a tough place to go.

Player of the Month

View attachment 369788
His experience at the back is vital to our team and his ablity to attack and win games is amazing this season he has played 12 games scoring 2 and grabbing 6 assists along the way great player to have.
TABLE
View attachment 369790
Still flying high now in 7th delighted so far this season and were also on +7 goal difference need a few more goals up top cant wait till January to get that man Negredo in!
View attachment 369791
joining from sevilla in a deal of £11M bargain.
Hoping he can put that ball in the back of the net rather then himself
Thank you for reading and like and comment

bit of a spoiler but played two games into december and my god i was surprised update tomorrow hopefully

December
View attachment 370159

This was a month full of very tough games including Manchester United and Arsenal but did we manage to pull of some shock results?. You'll have to read and see!
--------------

League

Fulham 3-1 Manchester United

View attachment 370154

What a superb result when RVP scored that goal i thought uh-oh not a 4 or 5-0 but we bounced back brilliantly this tactic is working wonders.Just look at them stats well and truly battered.

Fulham 2-0 Arsenal

View attachment 370155

Again another quality performance we got a clean sheet aswell Stekelenburg saved a penalty from Arteta late on and what a save it was legend !

Chelsea 1-2 Fulham

View attachment 370156

No doubt about it result of the season. Chelsea are 2nd in the league but if it wasnt for Stekelenburg we would have lost saved two one on ones from Lewandowski and saved a header from Lewandowski that was just phenomenal best save i've seen on FM.

Newcastle 1-2 Fulham

View attachment 370140

Nice result against a strong team and at a tough ground to go to.

Fulham 1-1 Norwich
View attachment 370143

Pretty dissapointed that we drew as we beat them big clubs but drew with Norwich but oh well thats FM at least we got a point i suppose.

Fulham 1-0 Cardiff

View attachment 370146

Right we didnt play that well but a wins a win my super sub Moves like Dejagah got the winner
Surprised Fulham dont actually sing that ..... I would LOL!

Monthly Review
This was probably our best month yet beating big teams such as Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea delighted with how well we played amazing effort.

Player of the Month

View attachment 370150
He was absolutely quality we would never have beaten Chelsea without him. He even has the joint 3rd ammount of clean sheets a very respectable for a first season, 8.
TABLE
View attachment 370153
Awesome were in 5th and we really could push for A Champions league spot :)
Next month is the tranfer window and Negredo will be joining us any other suggestions welcome

Thank You

Last edited:
Brilliant month mate and glad to see the tactic is still going strong 4u keep up the good work

Great story so far mate, really well done on getting Negredo for so cheap! I'll be following :)

sorry bout lack of updates lately been busy hopefully transfer window and january update out tonight

Hi guys this is your decision since i downloaded LFC Marshalls amazing transfer update i feel this is now a bit outdated and getting bit bored would you like me to carry this on or maybe me start as a football league team or even go abroad
cheers any replies welcome

Hi guys this is your decision since i downloaded LFC Marshalls amazing transfer update i feel this is now a bit outdated and getting bit bored would you like me to carry this on or maybe me start as a football league team or even go abroad
cheers any replies welcome
Up to you pal, carry on if you want but if not maybe start as Wigan? Or Everton?

January Transfer Window
View attachment 371819
Its the most wonderful time of the year!

I had a £7.75M bid for Aymen Abdennour rejected from Toulouse he is a CB that i was really hoping to bring in as Brede Hangeland replacement because he is aging gradually and Aymen is a very quick player maybe in the summer but still im delighted with my buisness in this window spending a very nice £23.2M.
View attachment 371820

IN
Alvaro Negredo from Sevilla for £11M
Alessandro Diamanti from Bologna for £5M
Jake Livermore from Tottenham for £4.2M
Sulley Muntari from AC Milan for £3M
Sergi Roberto from Barcelona B on loan
Leo Bonatini from Juventus on loan

OUT
Dino Islamovic to Dag & Redbridge on loan

Josh Passley to Oxford on loan
Muamer Tankovic to Gillingham on loan (liking that name half tank half ibrahimovic)
Jozy Altidore to Newcaste for £4.7M (Lost a bit of money on the fella but oh well we got Negredo)
Aaron Hughes to Cardiff for 850k
Pajtim Kasami to Terek for £2.3M

View attachment 371817
The man im hoping can fire me to glory
I've played January im hoping to have january out later today it was a mixed month overall
but you'll have to wait

Last edited: