Fulham v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Fulham and Portsmouth in the Premier League.

More...

Got a weird feeling about this game. Don't know why, but I have a feeling something weird will happen. Beachball V2?

Fulham look a bit bare, no Dempsey, Pantsil, Johnson and a few more.

Might be able to get something from this, if we don't get anything we're down though, 6 points behind with our best keeper and centre back gone is quite impossible to turn around, not that a draw would help much either, must win.

Okaka better perform as I may be bringing him into my fantasy team 8-|

Let's just hope he doesn't have an amazing debut.

Max go on facebook.....soz for the off topic......I reckon 2-1 Fulham

Fulham's passing is awful so far, we are making some good chances but need to score otherwise Fulham will start playing and we'll go behind.

Fulham's passing is awful so far, we are making some good chances but need to score otherwise Fulham will start playing and we'll go behind.

Max is it on TV? or you listening to the radio?

I think it's okay to post this but if not then I'll delete it.

Here is the stream link, really good quality and English commentary :) http://www.vshare.tv/live/82304/kralsport/1

EDIT: Amazing run by Boateng then, great save by Schwarzer.

Last edited:
What an awful miss by Okaka. As Harry Redknapp says.. "My wife could of scored that"

off topic but did you hear redknapp talking about terry saying he should resign because ov his off the field antics. this is the bloke that is constantly being banged up for tax fraud haha

Lol at Redknapp thing.

Great performance so far, the whole midfield is playing absolutely fantastic, we're winning every 2nd ball in there, if someone makes a mistake they are getting the ball back, key example - Basinas & O'Hara. On the note of Basinas, he's been brilliant, 1 or 2 dodgy passes but he's getting back every time and for a guy who is about 5"7 he wins every header. In my opinion the midfield we're playing at the moment is our best, O'Hara and Yebda LM and RM but are going CM when we don't have the ball, and Boateng in AM and Basinas in DM just plopping balls up the pitch. Yebda could of scored but I don't think he anticipated it, the same for the chance from the corner where it went to Ben Haim.

Problem is no doubt Roy Hodgson will wake them all up and motivate them at HT now, and they will come out a different team, let's just hope we come out the same if not better.

the only critisisim is that pompey havent scored and this could come back and bite them.

the only critisisim is that pompey havent scored and this could come back and bite them.
Yep totally agree. Hopefully the same old thing won't happen which is we play 100% first half and lose concentration 2nd half and lose the game.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

You don't get better away fans than Pompey one's.

They won't stop singing at the moment, been singing "Avram Grant's Blue & White Army" for the last 10 minutes.

Back