Fulham v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 1K
Good point.

If he has money and he knows what he's doing then by all means it's a good thing, sadly it's a bit too late now, if this was going to happen it should of happened in January.

Duff has been a(nother) brilliant signing for us. Kelly isn't up to it and I cannot wait until JP is back, we miss him awfully. Baird has been an absolute gem this year, Nevland still has his eye for goal which is good seeing as we've now lost AJ until probably the end of the season. Okaka will come good, I'm sure Roy will have words with him about the long-rangers he was attempting when he couldn't even put the ball in the net from 3 yards.

As for Pompey, all the new owners can do is promise that the players will be paid on time, and clear some of the clubs debt. As somebody said, it should've been done in January.

Again, as said above, they are playing better than the likes of Wolves, Hull and Wigan etc but they are still 6 points adrift - I still think that they can do it ...

It's not like AJ was banging in the goals anyway :(

Yeah I agree Baird has had a fine season and hopefully Shorey can step it up. He had a decent game against Pompey.

Back