Fulham v Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 1K
Yep totally agree. Hopefully the same old thing won't happen which is we play 100% first half and lose concentration 2nd half and lose the game.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

You don't get better away fans than Pompey one's.

They won't stop singing at the moment, been singing "Avram Grant's Blue & White Army" for the last 10 minutes.

yer i know lol. i had to double check i fort my stream had froze lol

yer i know lol. i had to double check i fort my stream had froze lol
Aha.

Webber on for Piquionne.

Not to sure about that, but I guess Fulham's defence isn't the fastest so a bit of pace will do some good hopefully, but then I still don't understand why Utaka isn't in the squad, been playing well lately, annoyed about that.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Belhadj absolute idiot. You don't turn on the ball in your own box, you ******* clear it.

Fulham 1-0 Portsmouth. Another stupid mistake has probably cost us 3 points in a game we played so well in. Bye bye Premier League, thanks for having us.

Belhadj, you can **** off and leave.

Basinas off, had a great game but isn't gonna last 90 minutes at 34 years old.

Quincy on, let's see if he can do anything worthwhile.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Absolute rubbish in the 2nd half. All went to pot after such a good 1st half.

Bye Bye, to the Premier League.

Unlucky Max,

Still lots of points to be won :)

poor old pompey. i hope if they go down. they fins some1 with a bit of money to help them out.

Just got back from the game and we were absolute **** today but delighted with the win nevertheless. we needed it badly so

I feel bad for pompey played really well in the first half and they played well at city, when you're at the bottom you need a bit of luck and theyre not getting it.

Just got back myself, Pompey impressed me a lot, using the the 4-1-2-1-2 formation, Basinas was very good in my opinion, we kinda took control in second half but really, Stephen Kelly is shocking, Dikcagoi came on a changed game for us and Baird was more than adequate at right back, I struggle to see how well we would do without Duff however, I am very pleased with Shorey though, hats off to Kevin Prince Boateng though, quality player.

He was alright, did what he needed to do but had plenty of space to run in but instead cleared him at some points.

He put a bit of life into us, Okaka was attempting the ridiculous far too often

Oh yeah I know he is very highly touted and I've heard Roma have no intentions of selling him, he was just a bit naive today.

Okaka missed a sitter if we're honest.
I feel very lucky to come out from that game with 3 points, but I'm not too fussed really. Was nice for Greening to score even if the goal was a wee bit contentious with Bobby Zee being offside when the ball was played across the box. Boateng and Basinas were brilliant tonight, I hope Pompey can pull out, they're playing a lot better than other sides in the mixer.

Just gutted that we are playing better than sides like Wigan, Hull, Wolves, Stoke, yet we find ourselves bottom 6 points behind.

Kelly was pure awful last night, lost the ball to Dindane a lot.

Without Duff, Fulham might of got a point.

We definately would of got a point, you lot cant score. It's been the story of your season, alot of the time I've watched Pompey they've been better than the team but have ended up losing. It's a shame because the players are putting in the performnces despite the behind the scenes stuff and Avram was not given anything to work with and just lost 2 good players.

I hear Faraj has left and you have a new owner. Promising.

We definately would of got a point, you lot cant score. It's been the story of your season, alot of the time I've watched Pompey they've been better than the team but have ended up losing. It's a shame because the players are putting in the performnces despite the behind the scenes stuff and Avram was not given anything to work with and just lost 2 good players.

I hear Faraj has left and you have a new owner. Promising.
No Faraj hasn't left, still here.

What is it saying about this Hong Kong businessman taking over on SSN.

What is it saying about this Hong Kong businessman taking over on SSN.
Oh dear. You're right, just looked. Another idiot leaves who never he stepped in England, bye Faraj.

It was saying that it could be a good thing, we know he has the money because it was him who loaned the money to Faraj. To be honest he can't be much worse than Faraj.

Back