Fulham vs Atletico Madrid Thread, First ever Europa League Final

Who Will Win and How?

• Total voters
I think Atletico are more likely to win it in 90 minutes, BUT i a) hope fulham do or b) hope and/or think Fulham will win it AET and Aguero shouldve scored that!

Really hope Fulham can do it one more time. Just hope Atleti aren't too much. 40-1 on skybet for Atleti to lead at HT and Fulham to win tho was worth a couple of quid :p.

So your saying if you don't get a ticket then your a gloryhunter? Lol.

Anyway, I think if Madrid get 1 then they'll go on to get a few more.
If Fulham can keep it tight for atleast 60 minutes then I'd fancy them to do it.

Well, not really, because it shows his loyalty, and could have easily just stayed at home and watched it.

Well, not really, because it shows his loyalty, and could have easily just stayed at home and watched it.

Mate, It's Fulham's biggest game in their history, who wouldn't want to go?

Not a great example to show his loyalty. If it had been an away trip to Stoke on a cold day with your team bottom of the league & relegated then that would be showing loyalty. Im sure if you gave the opportunity to any Fulham fan to go tonight they would take it.

Forlan.. 1-0 Atletico.. Knew this was going to happen!

I like both teams and don't mind who wins.

At.Madrid will edge it though

Good finish, Duff should of got a freekick in the build up to it though.

Deserved lead, can see it being a Sevilla v Middlesbrough. 1-0 till 77th minute then Fulham boom forward and conceed 3 :D

and get denied a blatant penalty...

Deserved lead, can see it being a Sevilla v Middlesbrough. 1-0 till 77th minute then Fulham boom forward and conceed 3 :D

and get denied a blatant penalty...

That's what I was saying, I can see it staying like this until late on, and then Fulham getting destroyed for attacking.

OOOOHH Great goal from Davies. Don't like how Fulham are so much better than us :/