Fulham vs Atletico Madrid Thread, First ever Europa League Final

Who Will Win and How?

• Total voters
Mate I'm still distraught.

I'm over it for now, just don't like football anymore, I didn't think we played well except for that stint at the start of second half. Danny's clearance is still fresh in my mind though, why the **** didn't he just leave it for Schwarzer, its a disgrace really. I was confident we could win on penalties as well.

I'm over it for now, just don't like football anymore, I didn't think we played well except for that stint at the start of second half. Danny's clearance is still fresh in my mind though, why the **** didn't he just leave it for Schwarzer, its a disgrace really. I was confident we could win on penalties as well.

It was poor, but so was Schwarzer's movement, he was all over the place.

Yeah I was saying I'm so glad the season is over now. If Bobby was fit and ready I think we would have had a real good chance but its all 'ifs' and 'buts'. And yeah what the **** was Danny doing? I know he was tired but it was such an appaling clearance. I'm not over it though, not by a long shot.

The best moment of my football life.

Time ago, a red and white football team catch up my heart, the name of the team was Atletico de Madrid. 1996, i was 7 seven years old at that time and the team wins that year Spanish League and Cup (El doblete, when you win two tournaments). Then the dark times begin, 1999 and 2000 losing the final of the spanish cup, two years on second division (between 2000 and 2002) and too much pain, stories and amazing matches during all the team history.

Atletico de Madrid dont understand about logics, Atletico beat FC Barcelona and lost against low-tier teams. Tears, joy, laugh, bad moments... but then we are going back to the stage.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcOlm0iBw8M&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Diego Forlan Europa League Winning Goal for Atletico Vs Fulham[/ame]

I really enjoy the last Forlan goal, the rage of all my body, laugh, jumping around all the room...

Good game Fulham, was an amazing match

1273700731_extras_albumes_0.jpg