• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drogba's been dropped.

Major Beef.

Drogba's been dropped.

Major Beef.

Its a good thing he has been average of late and the last 2 times we left him on the bench, away at Utd last season he came on and scored the winner and away at Spurs this season he came on and earned us a point. Also he is Chelseas all time top goalscorer coming off the bench.

Last edited:
Drogba back to France at the end of the season?

Its a good thing he has been average of late and the last 2 times we left him on the bench, away at Utd last season he came on and scored the winner and away at Spurs this season he came on and earned us a point. Also he is Chelseas all time top goalscorer coming off the bench.

And you benched him for Liverpool match at Anfield, came on and done nothing, 8-|

Drogba back to France at the end of the season?

If this system with Torres works then yes i can see it. He will be 33 in the summer so i think in a way it makes sence for all partys.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

And you benched him for Liverpool match at Anfield, came on and done nothing, 8-|

He looked lively in the 2nd half and so did we. We looked much better when he did come on.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Jose mourinho!!! ******* legend

I hope Torres gets subbed for Drogba after another dismal performance, just for lols.

Fulham to win 1-0, with Gudjohnsen, Sidwell and Duff involved in the goal. They celebrate in front of the Chelsea fans, and Mark Hughes and Kakuta join the celebration.

Hangeland header from a Duff corner, Fulham wins 1-0.

David Luiz looks really good on the ball but hasnt had much to do yet, glad with the signing tho!

Love the Chelsea fans ripping off our Torres song.

Priceless. XD

Jose at the Chelsea game tonight.... Heard from a reliable club source( Probalaly same guy cjacko uses) that if Carlo fails to win tonight.. Roman will panick over the chances of top 4 and is ready to kiss and make up and bring Jose Back....

Status
Not open for further replies.