• Draw

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a great ball by Luiz, Torres getting closer cumon lad.

For me Luiz has been our best player done really well. Trees had had few chances and should of done better with that chance just before half time n my opinion.

Jose at the Chelsea game tonight.... Heard from a reliable club source( Probalaly same guy cjacko uses) that if Carlo fails to win tonight.. Roman will panick over the chances of top 4 and is ready to kiss and make up and bring Jose Back....

Love Jose alot so much but no thanks, that ship has sailed. He will never come back to Chelsea all the time Roman is owner.

Jose at the Chelsea game tonight.... Heard from a reliable club source( Probalaly same guy cjacko uses) that if Carlo fails to win tonight.. Roman will panick over the chances of top 4 and is ready to kiss and make up and bring Jose Back....
Lol Thats just funny.

Luiz and Torres link up shame about the latters touch!

Atleast Torres is getting in the right areas and getting the right service. He needs a goal massivly. Luiz looks immense.

Is it going to be a regular thing for liverpool fans to comment something about a mistake Torres has made on every Chelsea match thread?

Is it going to be a regular thing for liverpool fans to comment something about a mistake Torres has made on every Chelsea match thread?

Im afraid so. Dont blame them at all, WE GOT FERNANDO lol.

Just thought of somthing, makes sence resting Drogba as Torres is cup tired for the game on Saturday against Everton.

Jose looking like a gangster :D Gotta love him....and Torres isn't looking too good. And what a great ball from Luiz, he really looks like an top class defender. I have heard that he is not the best cb at defending, but he is very good with the ball. And it seems like it's right :D I seriously feel that this could be a draw....

Well lets see. And Jose is not going back to chelsea...thats for sure :D Or did someone think he would coach the same team twice? ;)

Jose looking like a gangster :D Gotta love him....and Torres isn't looking too good. And what a great ball from Luiz, he really looks like an top class defender. I have heard that he is not the best cb at defending, but he is very good with the ball. And it seems like it's right :D I seriously feel that this could be a draw....

Well lets see. And Jose is not going back to chelsea...thats for sure :D Or did someone think he would coach the same team twice? ;)
Have you watched the game? Luiz has been great defending and on the ball

Luiz is playing very well but he should pass the ball sooner. Torres must start running more, he is too much static. Malouda gets the best rating for first half. He ran a lot and is always in attacking moves.

Have you watched the game? Luiz has been great defending and on the ball

Yeh, im watching it from TV. I didin't mean this game. He has been good defensivly in this game. But he doesn't seem to be as strong as defenders like Vidic and Kompany. Who are both very good at taking the ball.

But i think he is still good defensivly and a top class centre back. Shame City didin't snap him :( Luiz-Kompany partnership would be so good...

Status
Not open for further replies.