• Draw

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me how a young, energetic Andy Carroll is over-priced yet a lethergic Torres is not?

Answers on the back of a postcard please. Thanks

Form is temporary, Class is permanent.

Fulham can't get out of their own half. Chelsea are playing good.

Theres this little thing called a goal scoring record.

His record this season, is less than pleasant reading though. And despite his move to Chelsea, he looks the same Torres right now.;)

And I imagine he'll be off for Drogba now.

The answer I was looking for. Oh you are good (H)

We've signed Torres for what hes done in the past and you've signed Carroll for the potential. Niether are guarrenteed to work out.

Cumon Didier, created more chances today Nando. Keep him fit and ready for the CL game next tuesday.

David Luiz already looks a top class player, if he mantains this form he will be a quality player for the Barclays Premier League.

got 0-0 written all over it.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

no urgency at all.

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Hate to say it but Essien has been poor or late too.

If this ends 0-0...then Chelsea are in real danger. Because i can't see them picking up a good form again this season when their bad for has lasted this long.

from this season i'v realised how **** Cole is at throw-ins. He takes way too long and they never end up falling to any of our players.

Luiz looks a belter of a player

What a buy from Carlo

Great bycicle kick from Luiz. He seems be adapting well to Chelsea and the Prem.
Ramires is also playing well.

This time last week I thought a top 4 finish was still most likely going to happen but now I am very very worried

Chants to drogba "Are you torres in disguise?"

Just spat my desperados out my mouth.

Loving DL already, looks like one **** of a player, envy ++. Torres is starting to like a terrible mistake though.

Status
Not open for further replies.