• Draw

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it's quite amusing. We'll keep coming up with stuff for use to nick, don't worry. :)
Lets hope so.

Hope Carlo keeps Nando on, Drog might make him play..

Robbie Savage is RIPPING Torres on Twitter...

tbf he has good reason, getting in good positions but for 50 million you expect a **** of a lot more!

i could rip robbie savage after his and derby's performance on saturday;)
great day that was:)

Its funny how all Chelsea fans are defending a without doubt SHOCKER from their star striker purely because the shirt he is wearing, if this was a neutral game between fulham v liverpool they would be SLATING him... the powers of bias.

Its funny how all Chelsea fans are defending a without doubt SHOCKER from their star striker purely because the shirt he is wearing, if this was a neutral game between fulham v liverpool they would be SLATING him... the powers of bias.

He is playing **** simple as that.

Isnt it funny how everyone but Chelsea fans are slating Torres for a bad run, soon as he starts scoring there wont be any comments towards him. It took Ramires a couple of months to start playing, took Drogba a season to start playing. Patience!

Isnt it funny how everyone but Chelsea fans are slating Torres for a bad run, soon as he starts scoring there wont be any comments towards him. It took Ramires a couple of months to start playing, took Drogba a season to start playing. Patience!

they where both new to this league.. And torres run has been for 18 months now.

they where both new to this league.. And torres run has been for 18 months now.
Just because hes played in this league doesn't mean he'll fit right in, its a new system new team mates.
Berba was great when he first joined Utd.. oh wait!

Can someone please explain to me how a young, energetic Andy Carroll is over-priced yet a lethergic Torres is not?

Answers on the back of a postcard please. Thanks

Can someone please explain to me how a young, energetic Andy Carroll is over-priced yet a lethergic Torres is not?

Both are gambles.

Theres this little thing called a goal scoring record.

We're slating him because its hard to do anything BUT! If he was playing brilliant i would say so! Why would I care that he is playing good or not? I couldn't give a....

You just don't expect 50 million to buy you a player you have been carrying for nearly 70 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.