Fulham vs Liverpool

3-1 fulham dempsey,

he getting sacked in the morning,

1 win in 7 he is ****

Lol, Why on earth did rafa take torres off for? What a idiot.

GG Referee.

Degen never a red card. Zamora offside for Carraghers foul.

Rafa has had his chance if he doesnt win next week then im afraid im against him.

Knee Jerking makes me laugh.

can't wait for match of the day tonight, would have been far better in chelsea lost.

Terrible line up TBH

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

8 red cards today, Premier league record

lovely, ive got about 10 liverpool fans that i know... brilliant!!|)

Rafa's substitutions today:
Babel for Torres

Torres wasn't 100% and with a big game coming up in midweek and considering we are a two man team we need to protect him a little. Risk of Injury rises by 30% if a player takes part in games shortly after another, so I can see why he was taken off.

Priority = Rest of the season.

Eccleston for Benayoun
Honestly have no explanation for this one other than Eccleston maybe brining something a little different to the game to try and get the winner. Sadly we'll never get to see what impact he would of made because Degen was sent off moments later.

Priority = Lyon Game (maybe)

Ayala for Kuyt

With 9-men and almost no chance of getting back into the game taking off one of your key players so that they will be 100% for the big mid-week match makes sense.

Priority = Lyon Game

Torres wasn't 100% and with a big game coming up in midweek and considering we are a two man team we need to protect him a little. Risk of Injury rises by 30% if a player takes part in games shortly after another, so I can see why he was taken off.

Honestly have no explanation for this one other than Eccleston maybe brining something a little different to the game to try and get the winner. Sadly we'll never get to see what impact he would of made because Degen was sent off moments later.

With 9-men and almost no chance of getting back into the game taking off one of your key players so that they will be 100% for the big mid-week match makes sense.

Priority = Lyon Game

even though im an arsenal fan ill say that's well said.

Priority = Lyon Game

Do you know why N'gog didn't play, was he injured? Because I would have preferred him to Voronin tbh. Unfortunately Degen should never have been sent off either and I agree with the Kuyt one. And I hope you were joking when you said ''considering we are a 2 man team'' lol :p

sorry lee tht is rubbish, he should never of prioties lyon over that game, or took torres off incase he gets injured, if he was tht concerned he sholuld never off started him, now you are out of the title race after playing so well last week to get your selfs back in it. now he has lost 6 out of 7, could still lose on wednesday even though he has took players off and be out of champs league.

torres was the form player, he should of kept him on, fergie wouldnt off took rooney or ronaldo off last season in tht position,

rafa cocked up!

Last edited:
sorry lee tht is rubbish, he should never of prioties lyon over that game, or took torres off incase he gets injured, if he was tht concerned he sholuld never off started him, now you are out of the title race after playing so well last week to get your selfs back in it. now he has lost 6 out of 7, could still lose on wednesday even though he has took players off and be out of champs league.

torres was the form player, he should of kept him on, fergie wouldnt off took rooney or ronaldo off last season in tht position,

rafa cocked up!

No I agree with Lee, i see why rafa did it, even though he lost the match. But then again, I agree with you scott, that his priorities should have been the fulham game not the lyon game