Fulham vs Liverpool

how im enjoying taking the mickey out my neices and nephews who keep telling me they better than man utd..... im loving it keep it up liverpool cos fergie junior and Posh are waiting to play you next season lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahaahahaha just got back from the game, Rafa doesn't no what he is doing, Torres is still amazing but won't win trophies at Liverpool, Liverpool can't pass forward and dirk kuyt, well lets not go there, at least you still have Voronin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahaahahaha just got back from the game, Rafa doesn't no what he is doing, Torres is still amazing but won't win trophies at Liverpool, Liverpool can't pass forward and dirk kuyt, well lets not go there, at least you still have Voronin
whats wrong w/ kuyt, he was the second top scoring winger last year behind ronaldo, he gets assists and he covers for the right back.

Question and Answer session for Rafa!

Q. Rafa if you want to win a game wat do u do, keep your best striker in the world who is in amazing form or bring the most underperforming player of the last 3 years @ liverpool on?
A. Bring on the most underperfoming player of last 3 years of course

Q.Rafa, your defense is in shambles, youve got 4 centrebacks to choose from, you put your two best or two worst?
a. two worst of course

Q.Rafa, yossi benayoun..your only creative player on the pitch, you are losing 2-1. your main striker is now off the pitch. do you keep ur only creative player on or do you bring on a reserve player?
a. reserve player of course

He underestimated us when he took Torres off and also for post above, Kuyt ****** up big time for Fulham's second goal

he is just ****, he has took liverpool as far as he can, he should leave on monday with his head held high knowing he did all he could, staying at liverpool is turning into shambles

I thought playing Chris Baird and Jonathan Greening in midfield was bad but Lucas and Mascherano, my god, 6 Million vs 23 Million