Funniest image ever from football?

Wow, thats topical since they're so far ahead of us this seas...oh no hold on we're 4th now arnt we?

Yeh thats right Doh silly me!
I'll look for a picture of an empty stadium to represent a Boro home game in Europe, or the league for that matter.

John said:
Wow, thats topical since they're so far ahead of us this seas...oh no hold on we're 4th now arnt we?

I'll look for a picture of an empty stadium to represent a Boro home game in Europe, or the league for that matter.
STFU N00b! :D :D

I’ve a good friend who’s a Tottenham fan, used to love taking the **** out of him for all the times Spurs have been the worse side, as you might expect, that’s kinda backfired against me this season and predictably, I’m the one that has to suffer the verbal abuse. :D :p

Dont worry, Spurs will finish 12th as usual

Nah I think Spurs will get Europe. Good whatever you call it Redders. lol

John said:

How is your european attendances this season?

Also our homes attendance has not been lower than 27,000 in the premier league this season i think...considering how small a catchment area - the poor football, and the high prices - that isn't bad :)

yeh the prices are rather extortionating (sp?) £27 squid for the game against stuutgart fo' adults...

nice pic redders..(yn)

Di Canio pushin the ref ova. Dats a classic. funniest thing ive seen in a football match.

Yeh that was pretty funny the way the ref took about 15 steps (very tiny steps :D) before falling over.

haha yeh, it was a stuble stumble stumble, almost falling does the windmill and then boooomf !!! a seven match ban for di canio, legendary.

I thougt Jens Lehman in the Cup game agains Bolton was hilarious (I think it was that game). He came charging out of his box and got tackled, then rolled around on the floor doing a Robben impression, paused to look at the ref, then shot up like a bat out of **** to charge over and pick a fight with a Bolton player. Pure class :haha:

And Crouch's shirt was funny on Wednesday. 12 on the back but 21 on the front and on his shorts. Lysdexic scousers...

Van der Vaart att he weekend.

Last min, the gk goes up fornt, the ball goes all the way back from the corner to the last man van der vaart, thinking his GK is still i ngoals he passes it back, OG (well it had travledlike 60 yarda and was like4 yards off the goal line when an opposition player tapped it in.

Yeah i saw that Greg on Soccer am or Football Focus this morning, cant remember which one. yeah what was with the Peter Crouch numbering lol.

Here are 2 football related gifs that I had on my computer. Thought I would share them :)

Ronin said:
Lysdexic scousers...

Dyslexic* ;)

the first one is good, obvious he was watching WWE before the game :p