Funny/Random Things in FM

this is random maniche wanst maoney to leave birgminham

he wants £9,750 per week so he moves and normmally hes on £15000 per week be4 hand

do you give him £9,750 extra or is he plain stupid

He is earning £15,000 per week at your club. He is moving to Bordeaux. Bordeaux are offering him £9,750 less than that so he's making you pay that per week so he'll leave otherwise he'll refuse to leave and you'll have to keep paying £15,000.

lpool.png

I just looked at my assistant reports on how my team is getting along, and he says "my players would be willing to die for their teammates"

lol first time I've ever seen that.

go on holiday for a day den it will automaticly generate english kids

i must say it would be funnier if Gay is at a game when young boys are playing at home.

The headline could be 'Gay seen watching Young Boys at Wankdorf Stadium.'

:)

Chelsea beat Bristol City in the FA Cup Final... just!

They took the mighty blues to extra time, and Essien got the winner 7 minutes from time. Considering how strong Chelsea's team was in comparison to that of City's, plus the latter had to play 50 minutes normal time with one player short, I'm surprised Chelsea didn't put 4 or 5 past them.

Whilst doing a press conference I was asked what I thought of Danny Coles' performances. I responded very good I hope he keeps it up etc.

After the conference it said "Danny Coles is unhappy with your comments in the press conference"

wtf..

My wonderful team Kobenhavn, defeating Chelsea. Twas funny

I don't get how Subotic has Terry of all people as his favoured personnel. They have absolutely no connections.