Funny/Random Things in FM

View attachment 106335 View attachment 106336
Not exactly funny or random but just witnessed probably the greatest game I've ever seen, Man City vs Real Madrid in Champions League QF, Man City lost 1st leg 3-0 at Bernebau, came back to win 6-2 at Eastlands, Tevez got 4 (yes FOUR) and also had 2 ruled out, Real had 2 players sent off near the end, I honestly can't describe it, and this is coming from a United fan. If there's a section of the site where I can upload the match I'm more than happy to.

Last edited:
mancity2-4stoke.jpg

Abit funny and abit random:p

Friend told me he had lucas tutoring a regen (that's not the funny bit :p) but that when he went to the regen's history he said 'Lucas had show him his moves'. Didn't realise Lucas had such a way with the ladies ;)

Also just playing a match now and Wilshere has a shirt number of '-1'. I didn't register him as he's under 21 but still quite random that the number chosen was '-1'

40,000 of them (6)

I've just signed a young Spanish lad in 2027 who has said he is relishing the prospect of improving the clubs fortunes. He must be ambitious because I've won the league 10 years in a row as well as 6 Champions Leagues plus a few FA Cups, Carlings Cups, Super Cups, Community Shields and World Club Cups along the way!!

this is random maniche wants money to leave birgminham

he wants £9,750 per week but normmally hes on £15000 per week be4 hand

do you give him £9,750 extra or is he plain stupid

Last edited:
this is random maniche wanst maoney to leave birgminham

he wants £9,750 per week so he moves and normmally hes on £15000 per week be4 hand

do you give him £9,750 extra or is he plain stupid

Mate i could barely understand what u said right there. Well i dident untill i looked at the pictures.