This **** me up when my scout recommended me him... From YEOVIL TOWN :p

View attachment 208131

(Just for those who don't get the reference.... Steve* = Stephen Murphy. Oh, and he's a Liverpool fan. And Irish. :p)

Last edited:
View attachment 208196

Who the **** is that guy? :D

u called me ?? ;)

Keith-Millen-Bristol-City-caretaker-boss_2436832.jpg

here i am :p

**edit: i dont know much about him, but in fm11, he lead bristol city to the epl, and maintined a mid table rank for his last 3 years until he moved to some other team that also come new to the epl. and when he was in change at bristol city, i hard hard times beating him hhehe (despite making my arsenal team champions later in the season. )

***as of now in my fm11 save which i still love playing, Bristol city are now in europa league. :p Millen retired already long back, and i think some regen manger is controlling them. .

Last edited:
Adding furthermore onto Pep Guardiola's embarassing comments:
View attachment 208336
So, it looks like it'll be you not winning anything this season Pep my man.

And don't mind the awful result against Valencia. Usually they aren't so tough to beat, still had 24 shots, but that's what happens without Neymar and Ronaldo.

In my save where I gave Wigan a sugar daddy, City played this against me in the League Cup Final.

All of them are regens. All of them are youth players. Manager must have gone insane.
View attachment 208484

two players sent off on the same minute? how that happen?
Whoever got the straight red got it for a foul deemed heinous enuogh for it, the other player probably got a seond yellow for dissent after the play.