Yes, that can happen. UEFA preselects the host stadiums before the tournament even starts. If Osasuna had their stadium picked over 12 months before and they managed to make the final, good on them.

Real Madrid (1957, won), Inter Milan (1965, won) and AS Roma (1984, lost) have all played at their home ground during a European Cup/Champions League final. Up until the 1996-97 season the UEFA Cup was played over two legs, with each team playing a leg at home. Since then Feyenoord hosted and won the 2002 UEFA Cup.

No glitches.
Both you and apvmoreira seem to have completely disregarded the images MLC7 uploaded; one of which shows that the game will be played at Osasuna's stadium, the other shows that the final venue selected was Amsterdam ArenA.

I think someone mentioned this before but you can cancel other teams Friendlies. Don't even know how i found out but its quite funny, just pick a random team and cancel a random friendly!!

This message just popped up on my PSG season. The player is a 17 year old who I've been scouting, and his club just offered him to me, I thought it read £154,000 at first:

141ip0w.png

Sort of funny random. I started as hornchurch in the blue square south. Got really ****** off at having a lot of matches to play and having a tiny squad. I started as a sunday league footballer but simmed the majority of the season. Finished rock bottom. When they were relegated I had to be fired so I applied for every available job. Only team that offered me a deal was dartford. Now I'm managing in the blue square premier. Failing upwards is fun. I wonder if I'll get a league 2 job next season. Was originally trying to take hornchurch all the way to the champos league using only hornchurch players and not signing anyone and only using youth products etc but the squad ended up being too small and still being over the wage budget so I simmed and got relegated.

I thought that Europa League and Champions League Finals were supposed to be played at neutral venues
Aaand I just ran into this bug. Game says the Euro Cup chosen final venue is Camp Nou but evidently we're playing it at Old Trafford (I'm Inter playing against Man U in the final).

I'm fairly sure it's just a Europa League thing. I played in the Champions League final with Arsenal the season before this one and it was at Amsterdam ArenA against Barcelona (though it definitely felt like the engine was giving Barcelona home team advantage).

Trying not to laugh to much at the nickname for Macheda!