On a similar note, anybody seen a goalkeeper handling out of the box? I vaguely remember seeing it once (although could be confusing it with FIFA/PES) but in general the keepers have an impressive ability to come to a dead stop right on the edge of the box, no matter how fast they were moving.

Yes, this has happened to me on several occasions - welcome to lower league footballl (i've taken Vauxhall all the way from BSN to npower champ league)

City manager getting sacked because they r in the relegation zone

I thought that Europa League and Champions League Finals were supposed to be played at neutral venues

This has got to be one of the worst penalty shoot-outs I have ever seen

Just played 5-5 against RKC Waalwijk with VVV Venlo (it's pretty much a regelation match in the Netherlands :p)

The stadium it was played at was Osasuna's stadium

Yes, that can happen. UEFA preselects the host stadiums before the tournament even starts. If Osasuna had their stadium picked over 12 months before and they managed to make the final, good on them.

Real Madrid (1957, won), Inter Milan (1965, won) and AS Roma (1984, lost) have all played at their home ground during a European Cup/Champions League final. Up until the 1996-97 season the UEFA Cup was played over two legs, with each team playing a leg at home. Since then Feyenoord hosted and won the 2002 UEFA Cup.

No glitches.