View attachment 371884

hey guys, do you think he is gonna be a top class player? signed him from boca last week, i believe he has potential to be a good player. Can anyone tell me if he is gonna be more like Aimar or Ozil or Iniesta or Tiago or Whatever?

swzfdc.jpg

That's one cool story.

I was playing against Norwich and the match ended 0-0, but after the game it says I won 3-0 :D

Had to laugh/wtf at the England U19s manager. He has a friendly against Spain U19s and announces his squad for it: 8 strikers, 4 defenders and only 2 central midfielders. He plays a 4-1-2-2-1 with wingers and ends up playing a striker in defensive midfield. The bench consisted of just goalkeepers and strikers.

So earlier I was complaining that I was receiving a ridiculous amount of red cards. Now it seems the cliche of things evening themselves out over a season is coming true as my opponents haven't finished with 11 men in my past 6 fixtures - 2 injuries after they've ran out of substitutes and the other 4 red cards. I can't help but think this is happening way more commonly than it should be.