Arif Budi Swasdika

♫ Paolo, Paolo sign him up, sign him up, sign him up... ♫

Had to laugh/wtf at the England U19s manager. He has a friendly against Spain U19s and announces his squad for it: 8 strikers, 4 defenders and only 2 central midfielders. He plays a 4-1-2-2-1 with wingers and ends up playing a striker in defensive midfield. The bench consisted of just goalkeepers and strikers.

Don't leave us in suspsense, did 'Arry win?

View attachment 373335

My biggest ever win, in any game. And not against a bunch of amateur cloggers in the French Cup either, Braga are regulars at this level.

At 6-0 there were 6 different goal scorers. 7-0 up at half-time, which usually means a scoreless or near-scoreless second half, but Sosa and Holden just went and filled their boots.

*edit* This isn't an all-conquering team of wonderkid regens either - it's pretty decent but we scraped into 6th in the Premier League last season to qualify for the Europa.

Just reading the latest news, when I saw this: Steam Community ::. So a player just broke the record of youngest goalscorer in the BPL, nothing weird there. But then I saw that he was a goalkeeper, so a 15 year old goalkeeper scored for swansea!! WTF!!

Don't leave us in suspsense, did 'Arry win?

Wasn't 'arry, was only a month or two into the first season. They won quite comfortably anyway. Spain U19 side didn't have a great squad either. A bit more balanced, but lacking quality.

Mourinho just got quit his job at Chelsea so he could get the Porto job!! And it's only 2014

Man City (Me) have targeted Napoli younger Averado Frigo as a possible long term replacement for Falcao.

He's 5" 5.

Wolves beat Villa 7-1, I beat Newcastle 7-0. Which resulted in a team of the week only consisting Wolves and Liverpool players.

View attachment 374659

Umm whats happened to Chelsea?

29mrct5.jpg