Cabaye returns from a fractured jaw. Oh wait no.

Well, assuming the "returns to practice" was a broken jaw, it sounds like your physio rushed him back and he dislocated it in practice. Unlucky that.

Well, assuming the "returns to practice" was a broken jaw, it sounds like your physio rushed him back and he dislocated it in practice. Unlucky that.

Was a fractured jaw, so yeah I assume it was that, just strange never seen them injured the same day they return usually 1-2 days after

View attachment 467126
Probably my favorite cup game ever. 3-3 on agg with 5 minutes to go and we score to make it 4-3. Real score after 92 mins to take the lead on away goals and then we score 30 seconds later to go through.

View attachment 467094

Never dominated a top side like this. When we scored our first goal, we'd had 8 shots and United had none. No shots on target, no shots off target, none. The possession stats flatter United - they only started playing when the match was lost. And (still) I'm not managing a Champions-League-winning Norwich of ?ber-regens - we finished fifth last season. Pep out!

This match also featured the most hilarious round of penalty area pinball I've ever seen. An inswinging corner comes in and M'Vila misses the header at the near post. Doria in the middle volleys it, but slices it just wide. It ricochets off the two men at the near post and back across goal. Doria volleys it again, but it's blocked by a man on the line. Silva, who prevented it from going out in the first place, comes across from the near post to hit it again - it ricochets off two men on the line. Doria gets a boot to it, causing it to squirm across goal. Silva, continuing his run across the goal, finally puts the **** thing in. The goalie, by the way, dived where Doria's initial volley was supposed to go and has spent the whole few seconds prone outside the goalmouth. Just about summed United up.

July 2020, Jose Mourinho resigns as manager of Real Madrid after ten years in charge. The board pay tribute to "one of the club's most faithful servants" and his "great success". That great success - well, after winning the league in 2013, they came second to Barcelona every. Single. Year. Oh, except the year just gone. They came third, to you-know-who and Atletico. What a legend.

He did win them La Decima and La Undecima though, so not a total failure.

(I'm favourite for the job, by the way, as I seem to be for everything. I've resisted all temptations to leave Norwich so far, but that's quite a tempting challenge...)