Was looking on the thread to if this has happened to anyonce else but there's so many to go throw. My keeper scored a goal after he made a save from a corner he just lumped it up the park and it bounced over the opposing goalkeeper. Funny but would have went crazy if it had happened to me lol

I've no idea what the **** happened here. The ball is chipped into the air across the penalty area, my forward goes for it with a diving header, it deflects twice off a defender who's run across him to block the shot, lands onto his prone body, and then suddenly the ball flies into the top corner.

The only thing I can think of is that he's managed to scorpion kick it into the net while lying on his stomach. A super bit of improvisation to beat not only the keeper but the match engine :p

I've no idea why I've bothered to upload this video because the quality is so poor you can't see the ball during the crucial moment. Does anyone know how to improve the quality of uploaded videos? I keep seeing videos on here that look much better.

[video=youtube;MDkcDL2uyW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDkcDL2uyW8[/video]

I laughed out of pure frustration, but I guess it's a tad funny. Just bought him for £10.75m a few weeks ago. Then this happens.

View attachment 470581