Future England Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 5K

Average Joe

Reaction score
Just been going through the "Walcott" thread, saw a few mentions of future england players, thought it was worth a thread of its own for discussion.

Who do you think will make it as englan regulars?

Joe Hart has got to be future no.1 for me, sooner rather than later hopefully.

Jack Wilshire, only seen glimpses, mainly when on loan at Bolton, looked pretty good.

Fabien Delph, Watched him at Villa Park when Villa played Man Utd, Delph looked class, wasnt scared to go into a tackle, and looked composed on the ball. Best villa player the 1st half before being subbed :@

Kiran Gibbs? Cant say I've seen to much of him, any opinions?

Any shouts for Jack Rodwell? Will Chris Smalling develop at Utd over the next few seasons?

from, what i've seen of Gibbs he's looked good and had it not been for injury he could have made the england 30 man squad but i reckon he would have been omitted from the final 23.

Harry Kane....Mark My Words!

Its very hard/Impossible to say how young player develops. Some will be early bloomers and some will be late. Pennant was so good at Brum but he is no where in the scene. Possebon after the injury looks like his development has come to still.

Manchester United's u18 striker Will Keane will be a phenomenon.

Manchester United's u18 striker Will Keane will be a phenomenon.

Havent heard of him mate, whats he like?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Possebon after the injury looks like his development has come to still.[/QUOTE]

Isn't he Italian (or Brazilian) ?

Watched Gibbs at England U21's v Portugal U21's.

Was very good but Carroll was the best player. He could become good in future years. :)

Rose also scored the only goal in a 1-0 win. :)

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Possebon after the injury looks like his development has come to still.

Isn't he Italian (or Brazilian) ?[/QUOTE]

He chose to play for Italy

will keane and connor wickham impressed greatly in the u17's championship that was on recently and i reckon both of them could end up as future england players.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Possebon after the injury looks like his development has come to still.

Isn't he Italian (or Brazilian) ?[/QUOTE]

He was Brazillian dont know which country he will represent. I took him as example,

Tbh i haven't SEEN a lot of him, but he always scored for the United u.18's constantly this season, then he had a chance in the reserves and scored like 4 goals in 3 reserve games, he also impressed in the u17's european championships

Tbh i haven't SEEN a lot of him, but he always scored for the United u.18's constantly this season, then he had a chance in the reserves and scored like 4 goals in 3 reserve games, he also impressed in the u17's european championships

Stockport-born William Keane is a creative forward who likes to play just off the main striker.

Keane has exceptional vision and the ability to execute a killer pass.

He was part of the Milk Cup-winning squad in summer 2009.

He is also a sharp finisher, and has regularly represented England at youth level.

William's twin brother Michael is also a member of United's Under-18s squad.

(From th Man U site)

Right this is my team for the 2018 world cup!!!!

Gk-hart
rb -
cb - mancienne
cb - smalling
lb- gibbs
lm - adam johnson
cm - delph
cm - rodwell
rm - wishere
st - delouneso - he will be a massive star!!
St - sturridge

Back