Future England Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 5K
Alex Smithies will certainly be a star if he's signed by a big club at the right time. If he's a number one keeper for a promotion hopeful league one side at the age of 20, he could be amazing in 10 years time!

i think jonny howson could play for england if he was at a prem team he is brilliant for leeds

I could see Howson being in and around the England squad but never be a huge star. I would say he's been good for Leeds this season but not brilliant. Kilkenny > Howson ;)

i know but hes moving to prem he might get a chance?
Originally Posted by Land-E

Unless he improves significantly over the summer and has a good first season with Everton then he has no chance. I like Beckford and can't thank him enough for what he has done for Leeds but I see him playing Championship football next summer. If I'm wrong i'll hold my hands up and say i was wrong

i don't mean to be bias, but i think Jordan Henderson was one of the best young players in the league last season

Delph, Wilshere, Rodwell, Delfouneso.

I'll add to that Sean Scannell and Nathaniel Clyne, Striker/Winger and Full-back respectively. Both are young graduates from Crystal Palace's famed academy (see Andy Johnson, Ian Wright) and have broken into Palace's first team already. On top of that, Victor Moses, another starlet, is at Wigan now. He'll be in the England team at some point.

Delfouneso is not good enough but I agree with the others.

Wilshere and Rodwell will be our central midfield in years to come.

Delph, Wilshere, Rodwell, Delfouneso.

I'll add to that Sean Scannell and Nathaniel Clyne, Striker/Winger and Full-back respectively. Both are young graduates from Crystal Palace's famed academy (see Andy Johnson, Ian Wright) and have broken into Palace's first team already. On top of that, Victor Moses, another starlet, is at Wigan now. He'll be in the England team at some point.

Completely forgot about Moses, he could be one to keep an eye on this season

Frank Nouble, Robert Hall, Jordan Spence, Junior Stanislas etc etc the list is endless.

Fabian Delph and Jack Rodwell for sure.....Theo Walcott will be a key player in the future if he works hard and Chris Smalling has a great chance if he is developed properly at Man Utd

Alex Smithies :)
Mancienne
Rodwell
Gosling
Cahill :S
Rooney
BECKFORD :O JOKES

Ryan Shawcross Future John Terry and Future ebgland captain

Rodwell, Wilshere and Shelvey will be huge, whoever said James Tomkins must be high as he is so bad, everytime i see him he makes mistakes

Adam Johnson
Jack Rodwell
Daniel Sturridge
Dan Gosling
Connor Wickham
Joe Hart
Alex Nimely. seriously mark my words
Aaron Spear
Phil Jones

Wasnt delfouneso the european U19 highest scorer and highest scorer in the reserve league (south) 3 seasons running... Which Villa have won 3 years running also. Superdude thinks hes no good, what a troll. 6 ft 1 about as fast as gabby and has a world class touch, whats not to like? Wilshere, Delph, Spence, Moses, Clyne and Fonze are personal favourites. Oh and i remember when all of Newcastles strikers were out injured and Nile Ranger started and look confident and ad a solid game, same with frank nouble last season.

Last edited:
Why are people saying Jermaine Beckford? He is 26, at his peak and is not as good as Rooney, Defoe, Bent or any of our other quick strikers :S

Alex Smithies
Joe Hart
Nathaniel Clyne
Ryan Shawcross
Kieran Gibbs
Jack Rodwell
Fabian Delph
Jack Wilshere
Jonjo Shelvey
Adam Pepper
Adam Johnson
Connor Wickham